What's new

Do you work good hours or too much?

No matter the kind of work you do it is always important and necessary to make out time to do the things you love. but even at that you still need to work very hard and consistently to succeed in anything you are doing.
taking out time to relax is very important, because at the end of the day, if anything was to befall you e.g sickness ,death. the company would still continue operations.

Well personally for me, it depends on how the day schedule is fixed.

There is absolutely no doubt, that sometimes I over worked myself just to meet up with my goals and sometimes I felt so lazy about it.

taking out time to relax is very important, because at the end of the day, if anything was to befall you e.g sickness ,death. the company would still continue operations.
that is actually very true. I think some business ventures understand this and they always give some of the employees break. Such things can even motivate employees in the business venture.

There is always a saying that says, all work and know play make jark a dull boy ,I don't work too much so that I we not break down,I always create a time to work, a time to rest, and a time for myself.
Making money is important but our health is more important. So, in our bid to make money online, we must not work at the detriment of our health. It's always good to have time for rest.
There is always a saying that says, all work and know play make jark a dull boy ,I don't work too much so that I we not break down,I always create a time to work, a time to rest, and a time for myself.
Making money is important but our health is more important. So, in our bid to make money online, we must not work at the detriment of our health. It's always good to have time for rest.

Personally I am a kind of person who don't really love to stress myself.

due to that, I always make a target for a every day which I want to achieved and also the kind of time spent to achieve that.

Many people believe they must put in lengthy hours of work despite the drawbacks of overworking. Yet it's crucial to work more intelligently rather than harder. To do more in less time, people can learn to work more effectively, better manage their time, and minimize distractions.

Personally I am a kind of person who don't really love to stress myself.

due to that, I always make a target for a every day which I want to achieved and also the kind of time spent to achieve that.
Me too, I make sure that I set a target that I can achieve daily no matter how busy I am. Then I do my best to achieve that goal daily. I also make sure that I have time for other things so that I don't keep working the whole day like a zombie.

Me too, I make sure that I set a target that I can achieve daily no matter how busy I am. Then I do my best to achieve that goal daily. I also make sure that I have time for other things so that I don't keep working the whole day like a zombie.
Of course whenever you're working it is always important and necessary you have time for yourself and a lot of other things you enjoy. That is one of the ways to live a happy life.

I just do what I can. There are some days when I feel so lethargic and I can't do anything. I just do the basics and leave. There are other days I stretch for 8 - 10 hours.

I think i work too much. Sometimes I get burnout or mind block. There are those days when i work for 14+ hours straight. However, i usually prioritize some sleep time and nature walks just to cool down.

When it comes to working, whether it be in person or online, it can take a lot out of someone. I work a lot, probably mostly every day, for most of the day. If I'm lucky, I can get the rest of the day to use for myself.

Do you think you work good hours? Or do you work too many hours in a day?
I don't like working long hours because it's very draining, I lose motivation pretty fast, and I want to do anything other than work. It's also not a healthy thing. My main issue when I work many hours is that I get very little physical activity, which is extremely unhealthy for bones and damages body parts. I don't recommend working long hours; it's better to take a break and rest.

I just do what I can. There are some days when I feel so lethargic and I can't do anything. I just do the basics and leave. There are other days I stretch for 8 - 10 hours.
Anyone who works up to 8 hours every day can actually make some reasonable amount of money depending on the kind of work you do. Sometimes I also work up to 10 hours at a stretch when I have lesser engagements offline.

Actually sometimes it depends on what I want to achieved for the day.

When I am having a great demand, I most often engaged myself into too much of it and spend alot of time on the internet but when I need nothing, I just go on with my normal timing.

Trying as much as possible to balance your work and a lot of other activities is always important. That is what I try to do in the offline space. I have a lot of other engagements offline and I try to manage my time well.

Individual speeds are different you know. There are people that work that eight hours and make just negligible amounts of money. There are people who do half of that number of hours and make good money.
Anyone who works up to 8 hours every day can actually make some reasonable amount of money depending on the kind of work you do. Sometimes I also work up to 10 hours at a stretch when I have lesser engagements offline.

Individual speeds are different you know. There are people that work that eight hours and make just negligible amounts of money. There are people who do half of that number of hours and make good money.
That's true anyway. there are some people that can spend some time doing particular things online and they will be very much productive. But not with standing if you want to make reasonable amount of money you need a lot of time to achieve it.

that is actually very true. I think some business ventures understand this and they always give some of the employees break. Such things can even motivate employees in the business venture.
This is one critical factor that contributes to the growth of most organization as they tend to piriotize the health of there workers and this makes them more energetic to work harder.

Actually I most often work on good hours not too much in the manner that can stress myself.

Sometimes we work based on our daily schedule and it's not always that you will have a vety busy schedules.

This is one critical factor that contributes to the growth of most organization as they tend to piriotize the health of there workers and this makes them more energetic to work harder.
I believe any business venture that is serious in succeeding must prioritise the health of their workers. They must make sure that anyone they employ into the business is top-notch in terms of health.

Many people believe they must put in lengthy hours of work despite the drawbacks of overworking. Yet it's crucial to work more intelligently rather than harder. To do more in less time, people can learn to work more effectively, better manage their time, and minimize distractions.
Well, working hard is important in business. No matter how hard we try, we can't eliminate the role of hardworking. The more hard you work, the more easy a job become for you. In addition to working hard, it's also important to work smart and intelligently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back