What's new

Do you work good hours or too much?

When it comes to working, whether it be in person or online, it can take a lot out of someone. I work a lot, probably mostly every day, for most of the day. If I'm lucky, I can get the rest of the day to use for myself.

Do you think you work good hours? Or do you work too many hours in a day?
I work too many hours in a day. I mostly work online so I always strive hard to be able to make a reasonable amount of money at the end of the month. If I am to count, I work up to six hours online.

I work online for 6 hours. That is enough for me to finish all my tasks and still have time to learn some other important things that will one day help me to earn more. I guess when I get an offline job, I will work fewer hours online.
Woring online is not easy seriously, even though in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money online, you have to make sure you devote and sacrifice your time to make money.

It is understandable that continuous posting comes with a lot of brain stress and you could drain yourself within minutes, but you've got to start from somewhere and you've got to pay the price .
Yeah, paid to post forums can be so tiring. But your brain is good enough to withstand all the work. As long as you take breaks and take good care of your health through physical activity.

It might not be easier as you might think though it may gives opportunity to make money anytime you wish but continuous posting comes with a lot of stress as you will have to crack your brain a lot.
And the pay rate in the long run can't pay all bills. To me, paid to post forum is good way of making money but no one should rely on it for the long run. To make substantial amount from posting on forum, you've to be online everyday and be active almost all the time.

I can't do a job that takes more than 7 hours of my day. In my present job, I work from 8 to 2 and I feel it is even too much. I am even working on reducing the working hours.

Well, I work whenever I feel like and the good thing is that I am a freelancer, so this means that I have the option to adjust my schedule. The fact remains that this is a great thing!

Working to earned both online and offline, depends greatly on time planning. If you plan your time very well, it will be very difficult for you to stress yourself in accomplishing a specific objectives.

Working to earned both online and offline, depends greatly on time planning. If you plan your time very well, it will be very difficult for you to stress yourself in accomplishing a specific objectives.

I love to work and the good thing is that I work as a freelancer and I love to write. This is why I stay active on many platforms such as online paid forums and i also manage my schedule as well.

It's not easy for one to be working both offline and online. I know some people who are doing it and they declared that it's not easy. However, with time management and proper scheduling, one can work both offline and online with little or no stress.

I work good hours daily so that my life can be better but I don't work too much because everything is not about money. I use remaining time to rest because of my health and pray to be blessed every day.

And the pay rate in the long run can't pay all bills. To me, paid to post forum is good way of making money but no one should rely on it for the long run. To make substantial amount from posting on forum, you've to be online everyday and be active almost all the time.
It is not even possible to be online all the time. Posting as you have said involved cracking of brains to be able to come up with a reasonable topic to post for reasonable engagement which is not always an easy thing for continuous process.

It is not even possible to be online all the time. Posting as you have said involved cracking of brains to be able to come up with a reasonable topic to post for reasonable engagement which is not always an easy thing for continuous process.
Very true. Posting on forum may appear to be easy but it's not entirely easy. To post on forum, you've to think of what you to post. So, it's work that require mental thinking.

Very true. Posting on forum may appear to be easy but it's not entirely easy. To post on forum, you've to think of what you to post. So, it's work that require mental thinking.
And you may be stressed out at the end of the day. That is the reason I don't post all the time because I know the stress involved and I only post when I am totally free and my mind is also ready for it.
There are other paid to post platforms also you can choose to post on during your free time.

I am a very busy person both online and offline. Sometimes I may not get a chance to work for so many hours online, if I have a lot of offline engagements. But generally if I have the time I usually work a lot of hours online.

Personally I think working too much or hard, is very stressful so I prefer to set a specific time to which I can get my work both online and offline easily. aleast I can have time to relax myself.

I work online for 6 hours. That is enough for me to finish all my tasks and still have time to learn some other important things that will one day help me to earn more. I guess when I get an offline job, I will work fewer hours online.
It is the same for me, I work 6 hours a day but I think it is less and I want to increase this number untill I find a good offline job, after that I will decrease it according to how much time will I have.

Well when it comes to working and the hours depends on the type and nature of work while for me, if it is an online work like post to pay forums I do spent about 4 hours working in a particular forum.

I believe i work good hours in a day. I don't work for long hours besides, my school work wouldn't let me work for long hours even if i wanted to. I just work 2-3 hours a day.

I put in a lot of work hours into work in online because I know that there's no other place where I can get income to take care of my needs. So I devote a lot of hours to working.

When it comes to working, whether it be in person or online, it can take a lot out of someone. I work a lot, probably mostly every day, for most of the day. If I'm lucky, I can get the rest of the day to use for myself.

Do you think you work good hours? Or do you work too many hours in a day?

Working as a freelancer is something that have made it very possible for me to decide when I want to work and when I don't want to work. This is because everything is now on my terms and I have the time to schedule exactly how my daily work program is going to be like.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back