What's new

Do you work good hours or too much?

Personally I worked good hours most often both online and offline.

It's always very important to make a very good time schedule simply because by going with that, it will lower the rate of stress both online and offline.

Working online can take a lot of your time and energy.
Working online is actually not easy, I feel very active in the morning, After waking up I tend to work till I get tired, I can work as long as up to 12 hours till I feel tired.

i work a car cleaner and detailer and i work 13 hours per day i can think that is too much but it's very high paid job for me so for me it very good hours for such money, but of course i came to home tired but i know that with my skills i can earn only here, i think when you work on high paying job even 13 hours it is quite good

I don't know what is good hours. I work the most I can and rest when I am tired. When I have energy, I continue working again. There is no need to work for good hours when there is money to be made.

One of the things that he really helped me while I do my work mostly online is that I prioritize my job and then make use of the time that i have left to do proper planning for the schedule that I need to accomplish.

If you are actually working for yourself, it is always going to be very easy for you to schedule your working time to determine how long you decide to work on daily basis. This is so that you will not over stress yourself with work in a way that it will be detrimental for your health.

Well it depends sometimes but personally I prefer working on a good hours than working over to stress myself.

sometimes the achievements of our goals does not depends on how much time we spend but how you plan to achieved your goals.

One of the things that he really helped me while I do my work mostly online is that I prioritize my job and then make use of the time that i have left to do proper planning for the schedule that I need to accomplish.

It is always very important for you to do the right thing that you're supposed to do when you are supposed to do it at your job because it is the only thing that is going to enable you to finish whatever that is the priority that will not be a problem for you at your work place.

I prefer to work good hours than working much stress simply because their not much success in stressing yourself than to worked with much plans and a desire to achieved a goal.

I actually know a lot of people that are interested in working so many hours as long as they are getting paid decently enough which is equivalent to the number of hours they are putting in their job every day because they need to make more money to be able to cater for their needs.

I actually know a lot of people that are interested in working so many hours as long as they are getting paid decently enough which is equivalent to the number of hours they are putting in their job every day because they need to make more money to be able to cater for their needs.
when you are offered reasonable amount of money for your time, you can actually spend a whole day working.
That is how it actually works because money is the major motivation for so many people.

I work good hours, but I don't work too much because, working excessively long hours is detrimental to health physically and mentally , in many ways. The more time we spend at work, the less time we have for other important things in life.

I normally schedule my time whenever I am working either online or offline because I deals with time , so working late hour should be an agreement between the owner and the worker

Well I prefer to work on good hours than working so hard simply because I don't really want to stress my self.

I try as much as possible to design my time schedule and also abide by it.

The paid to post forum makes it a lot easier to start out making money online . I think each and every writer should start up their writing journey online from paid to post forum.

One of the biggest challenges of working on paid to post website today is that there are only few of them which are paying people recently and decently too in a way for them to make something that will be enough to take care of their responsibilities.

Personally I believe, online Jobs are those kind of jobs that I have to stressed myself up but I prefer to do it at my own dress and leisure hours based on target not on greed.

Anything that is above 8 hours a day is too much, and sadly for me I work above 12 hours in a day, sometimes I work more than twelve hours in a day but on rare occasions

I don't like to work for too much. What I prefer is working for good hour and then rest. When the working is too much, it can affect people health. That's I always l rest when I feel like I'm tired.

There is always a saying that says, all work and know play make jark a dull boy ,I don't work too much so that I we not break down,I always create a time to work, a time to rest, and a time for myself.

From my point of view I think that sometimes I work too many hours, but good is for a reason, although I take some days of rest at least in the afternoons I do nothing, but I need to rest even if it is a whole week to tell the truth hehe.

I work good hours, but I don't work too much because, working excessively long hours is detrimental to health physically and mentally , in many ways. The more time we spend at work, the less time we have for other important things in life.
No matter the kind of work you do it is always important and necessary to make out time to do the things you love. but even at that you still need to work very hard and consistently to succeed in anything you are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back