Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working, whether it be in person or online, it can take a lot out of someone. I work a lot, probably mostly every day, for most of the day. If I'm lucky, I can get the rest of the day to use for myself.

Do you think you work good hours? Or do you work too many hours in a day?

I always ensure that I plan on time i am to spend online for the day and if I was able to achieve my target, I will be fulfilled for the number of hours that I've spent working online but if otherwise, inwouldn't to be happy and that is why I always try to make a plan before working online.

I work 10-12 hours every day, I even work during the weekends and holidays, While I do not work for 10-12 hours on the weekend and holidays but I rarely take a day's leave. You can assume whether I work good hours or work too much

When it comes to working, whether it be in person or online, it can take a lot out of someone. I work a lot, probably mostly every day, for most of the day. If I'm lucky, I can get the rest of the day to use for myself.

Do you think you work good hours? Or do you work too many hours in a day?
I am working online and I work about 6 or 7 hours daily but I think it is less and I need to increase this number because I need to work more to gain more experience in order to be successful in online jobs.

I work online for 6 hours. That is enough for me to finish all my tasks and still have time to learn some other important things that will one day help me to earn more. I guess when I get an offline job, I will work fewer hours online.

I work online for 6 hours. That is enough for me to finish all my tasks and still have time to learn some other important things that will one day help me to earn more. I guess when I get an offline job, I will work fewer hours online.
If you work only on paid to post to forum, spending six hours in a day will earn you peanut which I think will not be enough except if you want to settle for less . It is often better to increase the number of hours you work online to increase your earnings .

I also plan to work for at least seven or eight hours. Things are quite tough and hard to manage and this is why I usually have to work for straight seven hours without taking a huge break. However, I do manage to take small breaks to ease myself.

I would definitely have to say that I work too much if I am honest. I like to always be busy and that can lead to me going overboard with working and ending up working more hours than I intended. At the moment with all the work I am doing, I haven't been taking much time out to do things for myself and I know that if I don't start doing it, I will start to feel the burnout and I don't want that to happen. At the moment I am working on a routine that I am hoping will allow me to work and keep up with targets but also be able to take time out and do things for myself so that I don't get burned out. It's about finding that balance and sticking with it and that is what I need to do.

If you work only on paid to post to forum, spending six hours in a day will earn you peanut which I think will not be enough except if you want to settle for less . It is often better to increase the number of hours you work online to increase your earnings .

I also work on paid to post forums as well. This is because I love to write and post on forums. It may take a long time to post but since I enjoy posting, the time passes by really quickly.

One of the things that he really helped me while I do my work mostly online is that I prioritize my job and then make use of the time that i have left to do proper planning for the schedule that I need to accomplish.

I also plan to work for at least seven or eight hours. Things are quite tough and hard to manage and this is why I usually have to work for straight seven hours without taking a huge break. However, I do manage to take small breaks to ease myself.
That is great for you. Small breaks make you declutter a bit. Being online continuously can really affect your eyes and flog your mind. But a break makes you reenergize and give your body a rest.

I also work on paid to post forums as well. This is because I love to write and post on forums. It may take a long time to post but since I enjoy posting, the time passes by really quickly.
The paid to post forum makes it a lot easier to start out making money online . I think each and every writer should start up their writing journey online from paid to post forum.

The paid to post forum makes it a lot easier to start out making money online . I think each and every writer should start up their writing journey online from paid to post forum.
It might not be easier as you might think though it may gives opportunity to make money anytime you wish but continuous posting comes with a lot of stress as you will have to crack your brain a lot.

It might not be easier as you might think though it may gives opportunity to make money anytime you wish but continuous posting comes with a lot of stress as you will have to crack your brain a lot.
It is understandable that continuous posting comes with a lot of brain stress and you could drain yourself within minutes, but you've got to start from somewhere and you've got to pay the price .

That is great for you. Small breaks make you declutter a bit. Being online continuously can really affect your eyes and flog your mind. But a break makes you reenergize and give your body a rest.

Well, I have decided to take some short breaks in order to save my health. I must say that taking short breaks is definitely helping me deal with health problems.

One of the things that he really helped me while I do my work mostly online is that I prioritize my job and then make use of the time that i have left to do proper planning for the schedule that I need to accomplish.
I remember a quote from CZ of Binance. He said that what helps him was prioritization of his tasks. He also said that time management is simply not what you do, but what you don't do.
If it's not adding value to you, it should be cut out.

There was a time when i was fully active online , because i have the burning desire to make good amount of money online , but since i have an offline job , the attention has been divided .

There was a time when i was fully active online , because i have the burning desire to make good amount of money online , but since i have an offline job , the attention has been divided .

Well, my case is quite opposite to yours. In the past, I used to have an offline job. I resigned from the job and started to make money online. I had to quite the job due to excessive and unnecessary pressure.

Most times the amount of hours i use in working is just too much to the point that i do not really have time to something else or even rest. Then there are times where the amount of time i spend working is not enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back