What's new

Do you work good hours or too much?

I believe any business venture that is serious in succeeding must prioritise the health of their workers. They must make sure that anyone they employ into the business is top-notch in terms of health.
Health is an important aspect of our life, without having good health, we would cease to be in existence or the quality of our life would not be good as health makes life to be sweet.

I really like working online, if you know what you are doing online you can earn a considerable amount of money, this very important, the knowledge you are having is very important.

Health is an important aspect of our life, without having good health, we would cease to be in existence or the quality of our life would not be good as health makes life to be sweet.
Yeah, one thing business people need to understand is that health enhances productivity. Whenever you have a very good health you will always be motivated to work.

Actually I can't tell exactly simply because I worked on both.

Sometimes I worked too much and hard depends on the goals of which I have set to achieved and sometimes I work less.
I really like working online, if you know what you are doing online you can earn a considerable amount of money, this very important, the knowledge you are having is very important.
Actually knowledge is very important and inevitable for anyone who wishes to start making good income from online, because it will gives you a focused in what you want and how it can be achieved.

Last edited:
Yeah, one thing business people need to understand is that health enhances productivity. Whenever you have a very good health you will always be motivated to work.
Besides, without a sound health, you cannot make sizeable amount of money . However, it is better to ensure that you spent quality time or good time to make money than to overwork yourself.

I think that people should prioritise health. The fact of the matter remains that once health is gone or deteriorates, it would be really hard to become healthy once again.

Besides, without a sound health, you cannot make sizeable amount of money . However, it is better to ensure that you spent quality time or good time to make money than to overwork yourself.
That's why you need to invest reasonable amount in maintaining your health. Anyone who wants to make money online must actually take his physical and mental health seriously if they really want to make some tangible amount of money in the long run.

Working for good hours mean that you have scheduled the time to work and you are definitely working to time . It is always better to create a time frame for each and every activities to perform.

Proper scheduling is one of the best ways in which you can use to work good hours. Sometimes working too much does not mean that you will achieve maximum results.

Actually my work sometimes depends.

I may worked good hours today and I will decide to take a break tomorrow preparing myself on how best I can work to achieve my set objectives because I don't want to always stress myself out.

I have all my work plan schedule out and I don't work more than what i have already planned for , most especially I normally schedule just four hours for online works and eight hours for offline works ,

I work 10-12 hours every day, I even work during the weekends and holidays, While I do not work for 10-12 hours on the weekend and holidays but I rarely take a day's leave. You can assume whether I work good hours or work too much
It's normal to work this much when you work full time online it takes a lot of time and effort to make the amount to you need to make in a day just make sure you move a little around

Without good health, it will be hard to work and earn money whether online or offline. That's why you must not joke with your health. For me, I don't overworked myself. I worked when I should work and rest when I should rest.

One of the worst things about working online is you do not have any financial security as you will not receive any employee benefits. You ar eon your own and you would be working for extended hours to build your finances.

Depends on the company and project I am in. There was a time when even if I work 10 hours a day, the tasks never ends. It is burning me out and I don't want to do that again. Now I am in a workplace where the work is manageable and I am happy that I had my work-life balance as of the moment. But I feel that having work life balance and not being compensated as well as my peers is something to think about too, at my age.

I work 10-12 hours every day, I even work during the weekends and holidays, While I do not work for 10-12 hours on the weekend and holidays but I rarely take a day's leave. You can assume whether I work good hours or work too much

I work for many hours in a day. I do not work for less than five hours because if I work less, then I would be earning a lot less. This is why I have to put effort and make sure that I work more and more. I am kind of addicted to working online.

When it comes to working, whether it be in person or online, it can take a lot out of someone. I work a lot, probably mostly every day, for most of the day. If I'm lucky, I can get the rest of the day to use for myself.

Do you think you work good hours? Or do you work too many hours in a day?

Practically, I have scheduled all my work which I do online which put me in a situation whereby I am not going to overwork myself simply because I am working as a freelancer because in the end, I am the one that is going to suffer the Burnout.

I think I work good hours in a day instead of working too much. There should be a balance in the time and effort you put in a day's work to avoid fatigue which can affect efficiency.

I think I work good hours in a day instead of working too much. There should be a balance in the time and effort you put in a day's work to avoid fatigue which can affect efficiency.

I will always tell everyone that I am in good relationship with to always try as much as possible to work in a healthy way so that they are not going to suffer the consequences of over doing some certain things they are not supposed to do when they are working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back