What's new

Do you think one can become rich working online??

If one wants to earn good, then of'course you need a high paying job. And high paying jobs naturally will require higher knowledge, higher performance and advance skills. Simply, more effort is to be put for earning more income.

Money does not come easily. last time I applied for a job (real job), 1000 people were competing for 15 positions, I was rejected, The same thing happens on freelancer sites as well.

I agree, freelancing websites have a lot of competition going on. As more people are shifting towards freelancing, it's becoming harder to get projects on these websites.

You're correct, some YouTubers that have gotten lots of subscribers in their channels are making lots of money through the views and subscribers made by large number of people. Those people became YouTube celebrities sitting at home and making money.

Internet can make people rich but you have to do the right thing. Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Zukerberg (Facebook), Jack Ma (Alibaba), all made money online.

The only place that can make anyone rich is the internet. However, we need to have the right skill, the right approach, and the right mindset. Freelancing sites, earning sites, PTP sites can only earn us some money, These works cannot make us rich.

Yes, internet can make you rich. The first ever internet company in our country is one of the richest companies in our home country. A lot of internet based companies, such a mobile wallet, news network etc. are also making a lot of money in the country.

That is an organizational set up which made the people who set it up, to earn amazingly. I'm talking about an individual working online and having the mindset to become rich through online gigs.

I once worked as a digital marketer for a guy. I marketed his 3 websites, He has spent $1600 to build three websites, and paid $75 every month for marketing. He sold his websites for total $10,000. That's a lot of money in my place. You can build fortunes online

I can build amazing fortunes online indeed when put my head's down and learn the simple metrics to earn reasonable amount of money online. I'm always interested to be an expert web designer, and flip those websites for profits.

You can make money through website flipping in two ways, one you buy websites for cheap and the resell for higher price. Two, you build websites and the sell those websites.

That's pretty cool way to make money online. But hard work and patience is needed to execute those project of creating a website or buying a website for cheap with a purpose of flipping it for profit.

I strongly believe in the fact that someone can become very rich from online gigs that pays,it will just take longer time but with patience and dedication, there's nothing impossible to achieve.

Yeah, their is nothing impossible to achieve in life. Through hard work, one can achieve such reward online. Their are some gigs that pays very high amount of money, it just depend on the level of skills one got to execute such tasks online. Transcription, teaching online, translation, trading, etc, can fetch reasonable amount of money online.

I am not sure about becoming through online gigs, however, if you sell online, you can really become rich. The only way to become rich by working online by selling physical or digital products,.

Being a full time professional freelancer can make you a fortune online. Content creation, copywriting, virtual assistant etc can sustain you and grow your income. But if you do t have any of the skills don't even think of it.

Its not only that, will give you money online. Their are other lucrative businesses online, gigs that can make you even rich with time. Everything depends on your commitment, zeal to achieve such aim.

I cannot imagine of getting rich by working on freelancer sites, but I see a possibility of becoming rich by selling online.

Both selling online, and building your portfolio high at freelancing site, can still make you what you want to be.

If you want to get rich consider building residual income. You make be able to earn your living from your daily online work, but if you want to accumulate wealth you need to do something that will build passive income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back