What's new

Do you think one can become rich working online??

Are those sites still paying up till now because my friend once told me that forum wheel has gone extinct , i think i would just like to know if its still real or not

Hmm, you have such kind of drive to write on 29-25 PTP sites. That's not easy at all. Is postloop and forumwheel still on existence??

You were not required to sit before the computer and post on those forums all day long. The forums had 5-10 posts limit and I used to post required number of posts in one sitting. I was spending just about 90 minutes every day. Postloop is no more functional. However, The Forum Wheel is still active.

Okay, I understand what you meant by that. I was thinking the 20-25 PTP you engaged on were given you unlimited earnings.

There were some forums where the users were offered to do unlimited posting. Unlimited posting was opened mostly to the new forums and for the users with high rating. However, I could not do more than 10-12 posts per day. Posting comment is really a tedious job. However, it is also an easy way to make money.

I got your points, but posting jobs can't by anyway make one rich. No matter the unlimited earnings the forum gives, the earnings won't still be enough to solve all needs.

True indeed. However, if you are forums like The Forum Wheel and Postloop, you can earn really well especially if you are based in the developing world. sadly, postloop is gone.The only way you can generate good amount of money to live off through online work is by working on freelance sites.

Yeah, freelance sites are the best for meeting clients. I have joined some of them, I'm just hoping to secure good job.

Online business is growing and getting big and larger every day, now people deals with online business by creatinga YouTube channel, you can become a blogger, and you can also earn online by taking survey, and yes you can get rich while working online if you know the right channel.

I have made money on Upwork and SEO Clerks. However, I am not working on those sites. Securing the job on freelancing sites is very difficult as there is neck and neck competition. You need to be highly qualified to get a good paying jobs. These days everyone seems to be a writer, therefore, finding writing jobs is near to impossible.

To be frank, in working online I can only earn a fraction of what I earn from offline work. I don't think working online can buy me my daily bread because sometimes I earn good and at other times I don't earn anything. Last January I was earning $50 in a month but now I don't think I could even earn $10 for February.

It really depends with the products and services that you are offering out there.Generally the services you offer online are linked with offline or some virtual products like in personal development that can easily sell if you have a good stretegy which most of us don't. The other way is cteatingba big network and become an influencer online then you could be getting some good bucks.

I have been working online since many years and I earn my living by working online. I do a lot of things from paid forum posting, to microjobs, freelancing sites, blogging, webdesign, digital marketing, seo, etc. You can earn a living by working online but the question is are you working on the jobs/tasks are are high paying?

It's possible to become rich working online, though it depends on the kind of online job like affiliate marketing, domain flipping, high income skills, monetising your knowledge.

If you are good in your chosen niche, and you work hard, then it is possible that you can earn more in just a month than what others can earn with offline work. But for that, you need to have great knowledge and skills.

It depends on the job one does, that will determine if it will attain millionaires level in life.

A youtuber in my home country earns more than an officer placed in a government job. Therefore, I guess, you can become rich if you work hard

Yes, youtubers have become a kind of self-made celebrities these days. But even for that, you need to work hard and create amazing content, with which you can enthral your audience.

It is hard to become rich online because as a worker you will get low paying rate except if you are earning website owner so you may make a fortune from advertising and working people and this is the difference otherwise high paying jobs requires some experience and low paying jobs can be worked by everyone but reward doesn't cover your efforts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back