What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I
Mere posting, written up and down can't guarantee you plenty profit, unless you work for many of those sites. Skilled works pays higher than the paid to post sites. If you secure your first gig via one of the skilled job you gonna be thrilled here online, cos the pay is nice.
I came across some of those online skills such as affiliate marketing, marketing design, freelancing, e-commerce, web design and etc.
I know that with this mentioned skill it will be easier to earn money online without duress..

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I think it's possible here on bizdustry just because of the VIP you can buy.. which you already have. It's just a matter of how hard can you work for it by constantly posting since you don't have any limitations for Earning in posting.. other than here i don't think it's possible.
Post automatically merged:

I totally forgot about the professional skill works. If you can make a good article or something every week. Well i guess it's possible.

Hmm, its not easy at all, to create topics and comments at same time. Cos those topics we'll be creating will be a well thoughtful one that might go through research to get the best work down. We are humans, we need some rest to feel refreshed and not stress the body much.
If the paid to post forums paid for the interaction you receive on your thread, I believe you might be able to earn a good amount on forums, may even earn $30 or even more per week. I have heard of a lot of forums where you also earn for the interaction you receive on your threads, for example, tendri and mylot.

As we see your explanation you have already answered your post yourself. It is actually possible to earn 30$ a week if he works more than two to three sites but it is going to be time consuming. I guess anyone who has enough time on their hands should be able to achieve that amount easily.

IIt's quite challenging to reach $30 in a week... In fact I think it's impossible or else you want to combine other post to pay site to this one cos you have to stay 10-12 hours online and that is kind of impossible...15-20 is a possible feat but that's a lot of determination.

If you invest all the time you've got per day on paid to post forums, then that is achievable. However, you might want to ask yourself if that's healthy. I mean you need to be as discreet as possible on all sites you work on. However, again, you have a life to tend to.

Cant reach to $30 even vip becuase were busy too in our daily life but if we give full time in this site i think i reach the 30$ per week. Lets just make a this a job

It would be a little unrealistic to spend you entire time tending to online earnings. I believe we should be able to spread our time well and gives these sites a chance to breath and a chance for others to shine too.

If bizdustry was open to unlimited posting, I think earning $30 a week would have been possible. If we join a couple of more forums that pay like bizdustry, I also see the possibility of making $30 a week. However, the question is how many hours in a day we can sit befour computer.

Yes it is quite possible if you are on good and high paying forums that pays like this bizdustry and dimeforum, you'll also need to be actively posting and writing threads to achieve that aim.

I think I was earning $100 in a month a few years back when Postloop was still paying. But when the new owner bought it from SEOclerk it had stopped paying so I tried to find forums as a replacement. Even now that I have 2 great forums but I don't think I can still earn $100 in a month. I probably need 1 or 2 more forums to work on. It is all right to spend 8 hours continually in a day when I find more forums.

Maybe in this site ill gonna make 30$ but i dont know how much time and effort that i need to pursue it. But im thankful enough because bizdustry has opened more oppotunities, not just by earning while posting, but enhancing my communication and writing skills. Hand down to this wonderful site 🙌

Earnings up to that amount can be possible if you are devoted to it, although I have not receive any from this platform yet I am just looking forward to get it done from this platform, but I guess with the little information I could gather from my friends payment so far it give me the slightest doubt it could be possible.

Although there are alot of paid to post website outhere but even with all this I don't see the possibility of you making $30 a week from them because the work there is always tooo big compared to the amount of money paid but that's some good website you can make at least $10 a week from them but for you to say that making $30 a week from get paid to click website I don't think that is quite possible, I'm also it depends on the airport will be done most of this site that that can guarantee you of earning higher.

I think it can be achieved depending on the skills you have and the time that can be dedicated, in my case I will say that it is difficult but not impossible. It's all a matter of having the necessary skills, the site that pays well, the time spent and the desire to develop on these sites.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
There are many good sites on which we can earn up to $ 30 by working. If we do the work properly, we can earn so much money easily through hard work, and apart from this there are many sites on which we can earn. downloads by called money, its share money and many more such sites.

With what I see on the internet, I think it will be very difficult to do that, especially if you are an African. Most of those sites pay peanuts to members and you will be lucky to earn that in a month, because you get so little for your effort. It always starts interesting and fun and you think you can cope, then you begin to ware out, tired and frustrated.

There are many good sites on which we can earn up to $ 30 by working. If we do the work properly, we can earn so much money easily through hard work, and apart from this there are many sites on which we can earn. downloads by called money, its share money and many more such sites.
Hmm, through hard we can achieve such land mark of earnings every week. It all depends on the right job and the skill to succeed on it. Must of those top paying jobs require skills to carry it out. That is why we need skills to actualize the aim of making up to $30 or more than.

There are good and there are bad get paid to post website to work for for even though some are good there is little or no possibility of you making up to $30 a week from them because that is a great deal of money and before you could never achieve that you really need to work so much which might be stressful and you may not even have time to attend to your own daily activities,I do not look for making $30 a week from them at least if I can try as much as possible to make $10 a week that will be something reasonable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back