What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

My dear friend, earning $ 30 per week means earning an average of around $ 4.30 / day.
Given my experience after about ten years that I'm trying to earn money online, until now, I have never had the chance to reach this level! Nor do I know of a site that pays so well, neither working on dayly 24 on 24!!
But if maybe it could exist ...
Hmm, if you combine many forum sites together work for average of 12 hours everyday you can achieve such landmark. Nothing is impossible, just as you know, it depends on your determination. All you got to do is keep on searching online for such kind paying jobs too that gonna reward you atleast $5 everyday for working extensively high for them.

Chaii, are you a farmer?? And also a student at the same time. It isn't easy at all cos of your extra engagement offline. And another issue of your battery draining steadily. You need solar power bank to enable you to be constant online during your spare time.
I have earned some good cash from bizdustry and other websites already so I will get a new phone when I get back to school. By then, I would be active and improve my earnings. Hopefully I will be making lots of money.

Not so easy not very hard because if a person have will to do some extra job either online or offline so he \she can earn more than 30$ .
It all depend on your will power and skills mentality .as i am earning more than 30$dollar on get paid sites on giving my complete time and efforts.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Paid to post shouldn't be your only source of income you know and if you concentrate so much on paid to post sites you might as well not have enough time to do other things like your job or business that you own.

That's true, because there is know how someone can earn $30 every week is not possible, but looking at $30 is not a big amount of money when you want to something in the market but getting it is not that easy, but it is easy in spending.

Hmm, if you combine many forum sites together work for average of 12 hours everyday you can achieve such landmark. Nothing is impossible, just as you know, it depends on your determination. All you got to do is keep on searching online for such kind paying jobs too that gonna reward you atleast $5 everyday for working extensively high for them.
I'm sorry, but I can alternate working on various earning sites, every day. But however, I can't do two things at the same time (either I work on one site, or the other). But time passes anyway.
If anything, you mean maybe, the speed at which I could do more in the same time range.
I've been clear?
You see, I don't know if I wanted to express the concept well.
Thank you.

Paid to post shouldn't be your only source of income you know and if you concentrate so much on paid to post sites you might as well not have enough time to do other things like your job or business that you own.
Focusing alot on paid to post site, won't give you the chance to negotiate business with clients. Or handle your offline job the best you can. Only your offline type is the one that you stays indoors to do. Like my own, I don't need to g out to negotiate business or work outside my business location.

Focusing alot on paid to post site, won't give you the chance to negotiate business with clients. Or handle your offline job the best you can. Only your offline type is the one that you stays indoors to do. Like my own, I don't need to g out to negotiate business or work outside my business location.
Yeah if you have an online job and you don't have to go out to work then maybe you can devote a little more time into paid to post sites, but then you'll need to find the right balance between your online job and the paid to post sites.

Definitely, one can but one has to devote a lot of time as you have said alongside registering for a couple websites, bizdustry has been helping and also wish to subscribe for the VIP membership, also other forums like dimeforum and usastockforum would definitely help too. Hardwork pays.

Yes it's very possible to earn that amount and even more as long as you are ready to put yourself to work, it's time consuming and you will have to be consistent with what you are doing so you can meet up with your target. So the answer to your question is yes it's possible to as long as you willing to put yourself to work.

Reaching $30 a week on a paid site is quite possible but can be influenced by a number of factors that are out of your control like let's say for instance if there are not enough post or contents to respond to and if you also can dedicate 12 hours a day of your time.

Yeah if you have an online job and you don't have to go out to work then maybe you can devote a little more time into paid to post sites, but then you'll need to find the right balance between your online job and the paid to post sites.
Yeah, that's true, currently I don't have an online job apart from paid to post sites. Unless its my offline gaming that I manage, and it gives me time to work online steady because its an indoor type of gaming.

In all honesty, no. Earning $30 a week is tantamount to $120 a month, that is next to impossible on paid to post sites. Unless maybe, you have like 3 or sites you are very active on, perhaps then it can be feasible. Even so, it will require spending almost all of your time on them all day. That can have an adverse effect on your health.

In all honesty, no. Earning $30 a week is tantamount to $120 a month, that is next to impossible on paid to post sites. Unless maybe, you have like 3 or sites you are very active on, perhaps then it can be feasible. Even so, it will require spending almost all of your time on them all day. That can have an adverse effect on your health.
You said it all, working tirelessly all day to achieve such amount of money weekly will derail one's health. Put some serious challenge on it, cos the person will skip some time at night needed to rest to type messages on forums.

Yeah, that's true, currently I don't have an online job apart from paid to post sites. Unless its my offline gaming that I manage, and it gives me time to work online steady because its an indoor type of gaming.
In this case since you have so much time you could truly focus a lot on online paid to click platforms and you could try more that 1, maybe 3 and I estimate at total of $5 per platform so $15 a day is not so bad.

You said it all, working tirelessly all day to achieve such amount of money weekly will derail one's health. Put some serious challenge on it, cos the person will skip some time at night needed to rest to type messages on forums.
In this case since you have so much time you could truly focus a lot on online paid to click platforms and you could try more that 1, maybe 3 and I estimate at total of $5 per platform so $15 a day is not so bad.
Hmm, that amount $15 a day won't be achievable a day working on paid to post sites. Unless you got a skilled job type that requires some special skills to Carey out. That's when you'll tell me, that you can achieve such high amount of cash a day.

The problem here is time. On Bizdustry, you can make $2 a day if you make it you can make up to 30 replies on post, but it wears you down.

You will find yourself dealing with lack of motivation sometimes, and sometimes, life gets in the way.

I had flu a few days ago, and I just couldn't muster the strength to come here.

The problem here is time. On Bizdustry, you can make $2 a day if you make it you can make up to 30 replies on post, but it wears you down.

You will find yourself dealing with lack of motivation sometimes, and sometimes, life gets in the way.

I had flu a few days ago, and I just couldn't muster the strength to come here.
Chaii, sorry about the illness you went through. That's why it isn't encouraging to work tirelessly online and offline. One need adequate rest at least rest for 6 hours everyday to feel refreshed the next day.

Yes if can be possible. Just if recent I just found out an app called HireSine. Its a platform were by you be paid to type, proofreading, powerpoint job and even graphic designs job. For the proofreading job you can be $2 dollar for proofreading a page so for five pages so can be paid $10. It just that It will take them 7-15 working days to review and approved your account after dropping job application.

Yes if can be possible. Just if recent I just found out an app called HireSine. Its a platform were by you be paid to type, proofreading, powerpoint job and even graphic designs job. For the proofreading job you can be $2 dollar for proofreading a page so for five pages so can be paid $10. It just that It will take them 7-15 working days to review and approved your account after dropping job application.
It makes sense based on what you said about it. But the waiting time for one to be accepted doesn't worth it cos I don't know if they will approve me to work over their site. After pegging me down for such a long period, which payment gateway do they use for payment of members??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back