What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.

I believe you can make that here since you are a VIP member. However, the only concern would be if there is not a sufficient threads for you to reply on or if you don't have enough ideas to make a thread. Not to mention it is time consuming. Though you may also include other post to paid forums that you are working on. Nevertheless, it is quite challenging to reach $30 a week.

If I were to be in another continent , i may perhaps say yes with an average of 5 survey available to do daily from a combination of 4 to 5 survey sites. But as I'm not in such country with such priviledge of much access to survey, I can tell you its not possible right from in Nigeria.Even if you combine 10 survey site

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I think it's quite possible to make $30 or more from paid to post sites this is dependent on somethings like getting the right sites and commitment to doing tasks on them.

You can also achieve that feat by doing PTP on multiple sites then polling your earnings together.

You have already answered yourself. It is actually possible to earn 30$ a week but it is going to be time consuming. I guess anyone who has enough time on their hands should be able to achieve that amount.

I believe you can make that here since you are a VIP member. However, the only concern would be if there is not a sufficient threads for you to reply on or if you don't have enough ideas to make a thread. Not to mention it is time consuming. Though you may also include other post to paid forums that you are working on. Nevertheless, it is quite challenging to reach $30 a week.
It is not possible for me, even as a VIP here. Cos you need to continuously make threads, and not everytime you will gain inspiration to make engaging topics that will bring more replies. Through many replies you can actualize at least $20 a week as VIP. But you know how stressful it is, cos we can't spend all day here replying to threads.

Well you have answered your question yourself its quite possible to make that amount in a week if you have enough time to work on paid to post sites. Its quite stressful but very very possible

It's not an easy to earn such amount from 1 site only. But as my thinking bizdustry is good platform here you can earn 14 to 20 dollars per week so if we use some other sites we will definitely earn 30$ per week. But you have to be active.

The many websites don not pay well butt I still recommend Bizdustry because there pay rate is fair even though it may not be so high. It takes time to make money so one must have the patience to watch things grow. He who lacks patience will not profit much.
Post automatically merged:

The many websites don not pay well butt I still recommend Bizdustry because there pay rate is fair even though it may not be so high. It takes time to make money so one must have the patience to watch things grow. He who lacks patience will not profit much.

I believe you can make that here since you are a VIP member. However, the only concern would be if there is not a sufficient threads for you to reply on or if you don't have enough ideas to make a thread. Not to mention it is time consuming. Though you may also include other post to paid forums that you
I know I'm a VIP, but I can't make that amount here in a week, it requires extra work for me to achieve. Considering that I still have other jobs offline I'm managing. Unless I will devote more than 12 hours everyday to work here, which is not possible.

Definitely not going to easy to earn that kind of amount for post to pay business.
If there is any site to guarantee more than that I am willing and ready to work with them in any online platform.

Definitely not going to easy to earn that kind of amount for post to pay business.
If there is any site to guarantee more than that I am willing and ready to work with them in any online platform.
I don't think their is any paid to post site that pays its members that amount on a weekly basics. Regardless of the hours you devoted to work via the site. Unless you want to be an article writer then you need to try writing for blog sites.

@Sincerem making $30 a week on paid to post forum isn't a small task. Although it may be challenging but achievable with good time management. Some of us don't have such luxury of time to be devoted to a site for up to 10hrs a day.

@Sincerem making $30 a week on paid to post forum isn't a small task. Although it may be challenging but achievable with good time management. Some of us don't have such luxury of time to be devoted to a site for up to 10hrs a day.
That's the true fact, devoting 10 hours daily simply means working your day out for the forums you're working with. We have other private engagement outside forums. So it is not quite achievable for consecutive one week.

It is not possible for me, even as a VIP here. Cos you need to continuously make threads, and not everytime you will gain inspiration to make engaging topics that will bring more replies. Through many replies you can actualize at least $20 a week as VIP. But you know how stressful it is, cos we can't spend all day here replying to threads.
That's right. It is very challenging to reach $30 a week. I make around that much a month as a free member but I don't think I can make $30 a week even as a VIP. You were right that we can't spend all day here as we have a life outside of work. Even though I'm always at home nowadays, I still don't post here all the time. I make sure that I have enough sleep and I can still spend my time watching etc.

That's right. It is very challenging to reach $30 a week. I make around that much a month as a free member but I don't think I can make $30 a week even as a VIP. You were right that we can't spend all day here as we have a life outside of work. Even though I'm always at home nowadays, I still don't post here all the time. I make sure that I have enough sleep and I can still spend my time watching etc.
That is true, you can just spend all your time on interacting here. You will also do other things like watching. And taking care of other personal needs too. I have other things I'm managing offline. But now I'm a bit chance, but that doesn't mean I will work for continuous 12 hours Lol.

That is true, you can just spend all your time on interacting here. You will also do other things like watching. And taking care of other personal needs too. I have other things I'm managing offline. But now I'm a bit chance, but that doesn't mean I will work for continuous 12 hours Lol.
I actually watch, or help at home in between of interacting here. For example, when I finish my 3 replies, I will go and quickly check the other sites then watch something or have a real conversation with the people here etc. Then I'd com back at bizdustry to post again. It has been my routine. Although it's important to earn money, we should also find time to rest or do other things.

I don't think their is any paid to post site that pays its members that amount on a weekly basics. Regardless of the hours you devoted to work via the site. Unless you want to be an article writer then you need to try writing for blog sites.
They should try to pay well as this will encourage more people to work in an online business.

Looking at 30$ to me is not a big amount of money when you take it to buy something in the market.
This is my take.

They should try to pay well as this will encourage more people to work in an online business.

Looking at 30$ to me is not a big amount of money when you take it to buy something in the market.
This is my take.
Lol, that's why one needs a good skill to achieve higher amount of money via online income platform. Their are some certain skill jobs that will pay you up to $100 a day. So it all depends on your skill and what you want to achieve online. If you have skills such as; writing an engaging and well thought contents/articles via a high paying writing sites you can earn that amount. If you can transcribe, translate, and tutor via YouTube you can make that amount I quoted online.

Everything is dependant on how the online paid to post forum works. If they offer more posting opportunities in a day and based on their point value in terms of relation to dollar, then you can make up to $30 in such time frame. But to be very honest, it's going to be very difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back