What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Definitely, one can but one has to devote a lot of time as you have said alongside registering for a couple websites, bizdustry has been helping and also wish to subscribe for the VIP membership, also other forums like dimeforum and usastockforum would definitely help too. Hardwork pays.
Does dimeforum and usastockforum still exists? I thought they are no longer paying because I've heard many complaints from other members here as well on other forum sites. I could use other forum sites if they are still paying.

Making $30 weekly will not be easy at all but it achievable just by being dedicated for 10 to 12 hours like you said, and another main factor is if you will have enough trend to respond to, or if you have trend to post on the forum also.. You may also add like two other paid to post site addition with your bizdustry to achieve that $30 per week.

I think it's possible if only we work into content marketplaces too, and the language we use is english. First, we must pass a test that consists of an article. The staff looks at the accuracy, pertinence, grammar, syntax, orthography, length. If they consider the tested article adequate, it's possible to begin to work, but it's necessary to find available tasks. I don't know if sites like textbroker and textmaster are still open to new freelancers and if so, how many tasks are available. I only know english tasks offered some opportunities into those sites compared to the other languages.

There are categories of members on this site that can make more than that in a week, they are called VIP members as they have unlimited earning ability, any message that they send is being paid for. This is where I aspire to reach pretty soon on this forum😁.

Making $30 weekly will not be easy at all but it achievable just by being dedicated for 10 to 12 hours like you said, and another main factor is if you will have enough trend to respond to, or if you have trend to post on the forum also.. You may also add like two other paid to post site addition with your bizdustry to achieve that $30 per week.
That is true, if you work tirelessly for 10-12 hours, you gonna achieve such land mark of earnings by working for two or more forums all day for consecutive seven days. If you continuously do that, then expect to earn up to earn that amount.

The highest amount I have earned in one week from a paid to post site is $15. I made that amount by posting on Bizdustry. I posted every hour for 8-9 hours every day for seven consequetive days. I don't think it is possible to make $30 in one week. When I was posting rapidly on Bizdustry, it was very tiring, I felt like drained.

Earning $30 per week in paid to post forums is not easy, even if you combine several of them. People who have so much free time and can work several hours are the ones who can earn that much weekly. For me, that is only possible monthly. When I work in three paid to post sites, I can make $30 per month combined.

The highest amount I have earned in one week from a paid to post site is $15. I made that amount by posting on Bizdustry. I posted every hour for 8-9 hours every day for seven consequetive days. I don't think it is possible to make $30 in one week. When I was posting rapidly on Bizdustry, it was very tiring, I felt like drained.
Hmm, you really tried to make half of the money on bizdustry. Had it been you combined it with another paid to post site that pays like bizdustry, maybe you'll be earning up to that exact amount in a week.

Hmm, you really tried to make half of the money on bizdustry. Had it been you combined it with another paid to post site that pays like bizdustry, maybe you'll be earning up to that exact amount in a week.
In order to create 3 posts and 2 threads for Bizdustry every hour, I will have to work for at least 30 minutes (researching and writing). Therefore, it is not possible to work on a lot of forums evn if they pay like Bizdustry. To earn $30 a week on paid t post forum, we will have to work for at least 8 hours a day. This is simply not possible.

In order to create 3 posts and 2 threads for Bizdustry every hour, I will have to work for at least 30 minutes (researching and writing). Therefore, it is not possible to work on a lot of forums evn if they pay like Bizdustry. To earn $30 a week on paid t post forum, we will have to work for at least 8 hours a day. This is simply not possible.
Hmm, its not easy at all, to create topics and comments at same time. Cos those topics we'll be creating will be a well thoughtful one that might go through research to get the best work down. We are humans, we need some rest to feel refreshed and not stress the body much.

Earning upto $30 per week on paid-to-post sites is possible on the condition that you have to work simultaneously with more than two of such sites, and you have to put in lots of hours of work daily to be able to achieve that.
It is possible to get earn such amount in an online payment post.

30$ is not a big amount of money that you can not make in a month.
For me it is quite possible to make such amount.

It is possible to get earn such amount in an online payment post.

30$ is not a big amount of money that you can not make in a month.
For me it is quite possible to make such amount.
Its not a big amount to earn in a day, if you're working skilled type of job. But when it comes to paid to post site, you should not expect to earn such amount of money in just one week. Cos it will drain you down, you need to be working on average of 12 hours everyday for one week on multiple paid to post sites.

It depends on the paid to post site and the amount they issue out per post, and apart from that if you gonna make such it's gonna take alot of your sleeping and resting time and unless you ready for that I believe it's very much possible to achieve that $30 threshold, but at the end of the day it's gonna tell on your body, unless they are given out higher commission on the paid to post task.

It depends on the paid to post site and the amount they issue out per post, and apart from that if you gonna make such it's gonna take alot of your sleeping and resting time and unless you ready for that I believe it's very much possible to achieve that $30 threshold, but at the end of the day it's gonna tell on your body, unless they are given out higher commission on the paid to post task.
Fantastic quote, it will really tell on the persons body. Its not easy at all to work all day to earn on paid to post sites. Its possible if one can work tirelessly for all day, and not rest for once. But the health will really tell on him, he or she might face a serious health challenge.

There you go, ways to make $30 a day.
Cashback Sites.
Paid Surveys.
Online Panels.
Playing Video Games.
Food Delivery.
Delivering Goods.
Grocery Delivery.
Flea Market Flipping.

Its not a big amount to earn in a day, if you're working skilled type of job. But when it comes to paid to post site, you should not expect to earn such amount of money in just one week. Cos it will drain you down, you need to be working on average of 12 hours everyday for one week on multiple paid to post sites.
I know that you are right. It is easy working online.
Online paid to post is really stressful. Nothing good comes easy I know that very well and I am hopeful that there will be a good reward better than what we see today.

Making that in a month is a tedious task talk of in a week. Working on sites where you can get $2 a day, even in a week, you won't make up to $30 unless you have the time to spend all the hours of each day on such sites.

I know that you are right. It is easy working online.
Online paid to post is really stressful. Nothing good comes easy I know that very well and I am hopeful that there will be a good reward better than what we see today.
Yeah, better paying job comes when we acquire the needed skill like I said. Their are things you can develop on your own online if you're an internet saavy. It will bring steady passive income other than just posting. If you can be innovative and create what can be applauded online, then be sure to earn higher.

That
Yeah, better paying job comes when we acquire the needed skill like I said. Their are things you can develop on your own online if you're an internet saavy. It will bring steady passive income other than just posting. If you can be innovative and create what can be applauded online, then be sure to earn higher.
This is really interesting story to hear.
I quite know that mere posting write ups can not guarantee enough profit. One also need to be creative and innovative.
Giving your best in what you can do is what really pays.

That

This is really interesting story to hear.
I quite know that mere posting write ups can not guarantee enough profit. One also need to be creative and innovative.
Giving your best in what you can do is what really pays.
Mere posting, written up and down can't guarantee you plenty profit, unless you work for many of those sites. Skilled works pays higher than the paid to post sites. If you secure your first gig via one of the skilled job you gonna be thrilled here online, cos the pay is nice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back