What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

There are good and there are bad get paid to post website to work for for even though some are good there is little or no possibility of you making up to $30 a week from them because that is a great deal of money and before you could never achieve that you really need to work so much which might be stressful and you may not even have time to attend to your own daily activities,I do not look for making $30 a week from them at least if I can try as much as possible to make $10 a week that will be something reasonable.
Okay, assume their are more paid to post sites paying up to date. Then I will say its realistic to make $30+ a week from them. As long as you devote more time posting regularly on them. Not all forums are paying high, some pay high, like bizdustry, while some pay less.

Okay, assume their are more paid to post sites paying up to date. Then I will say its realistic to make $30+ a week from them. As long as you devote more time posting regularly on them. Not all forums are paying high, some pay high, like bizdustry, while some pay less.
Yeah if there are more forums that are paying you so much like the one we are posting here and you decide to work for all the forum that really pays a reasonable amount of money per comments then that will really be stressful for you because there will be no need for you to work for all forum, you should rather concentrate in one that has unlimited earning and fully concentrate on that one ,even with that making $30 in a week will be so stressful for you because you have an eye strain and so much of headache if you're looking on the phone screen for a long time.

Yeah if there are more forums that are paying you so much like the one we are posting here and you decide to work for all the forum that really pays a reasonable amount of money per comments then that will really be stressful for you because there will be no need for you to work for all forum, you should rather concentrate in one that has unlimited earning and fully concentrate on that one ,even with that making $30 in a week will be so stressful for you because you have an eye strain and so much of headache if you're looking on the phone screen for a long time.
Lol, That's true, it will really affect my view, causing me eye strain and body discomfort, which the $30 won't even cure if it results to heavy health issues. Its better for me to schedule my online working time and not overworking myself trying to earn some extra bucks. I still have other things to do that needs my attention, forums can't take all my time. I'm only concentrating on few, bizdustry is the major one.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is possible to get $30 in paid to post site, it all depends on the agreement you made with the site. If they are paying a good amount for the post I believe you can get thirty dollars a day. You know all site do not pay thesame price

According to my own point of view, I believe it is possible to get $30 in paid to post site, it all depends on the agreement you made with the site. If they are paying a good amount for the post I believe you can get thirty dollars a day. You know all site do not pay thesame price
Yeah, all site do not pay the same, when it comes to other paid to post site other than forums. The pay rate is a little bit higher, but when it comes to forum sites the pay rate isn't that much compared to professional writing gig. It is a bit hard to make such number in a week talk more of a day through forums.

Yea that's is also what am actually doing,i have a lot of other things i fo
Lol, That's true, it will really affect my view, causing me eye strain and body discomfort, which the $30 won't even cure if it results to heavy health issues. Its better for me to schedule my online working time and not overworking myself trying to earn some extra bucks. I still have other things to do that needs my attention, forums can't take all my time. I'm only concentrating on few, bizdustry is the major one.
That is what I'm actually doing because I have a lot of other things to concentrate on about from commenting on forums like what I'm doing and as a result of that I only focus on two things, I make sure that I do everything I need to do and have myself ready every one hour so I can spend just 10 minutes and comments on 3 post every one hour and move on to my other daily activities,with this I do not have to concentrate so much on the screen and this balance is everything, if you concentrate so much every hour and every minute trying to make a lot of money online without using a medicated or reading glasses, you can seriously put yourself into a serious trouble if you continue like that for the next one month.

Yea that's is also what am actually doing,i have a lot of other things i fo

That is what I'm actually doing because I have a lot of other things to concentrate on about from commenting on forums like what I'm doing and as a result of that I only focus on two things, I make sure that I do everything I need to do and have myself ready every one hour so I can spend just 10 minutes and comments on 3 post every one hour and move on to my other daily activities,with this I do not have to concentrate so much on the screen and this balance is everything, if you concentrate so much every hour and every minute trying to make a lot of money online without using a medicated or reading glasses, you can seriously put yourself into a serious trouble if you continue like that for the next one month.
That's true, I noticed it too. If one keeps an eye continuously on the screen it reduces sharpness of the sight. That's why it is not encouraging to watch the screen all the time, unless we have glasses, or reduced the light rays to work with. I can't sacrifice all the time trying to earn up to $30 a week. I don't think I'll be doing such kind of thing, based on the effect it posses to my health.

That's true, I noticed it too. If one keeps an eye continuously on the screen it reduces sharpness of the sight. That's why it is not encouraging to watch the screen all the time, unless we have glasses, or reduced the light rays to work with. I can't sacrifice all the time trying to earn up to $30 a week. I don't think I'll be doing such kind of thing, based on the effect it posses to my health.
Yes even me that is concentrating every 10 minutes in just one hour I still need to have a glass because it is necessary, now that is going to affect me seriously now but I just think I still have to get a reading glass just to be on the safe side,but what of you that is a VIP member that you are constantly working all the time don't you have or don't you observe any effect in your eyes? Don't you think you really need a reading glass also?

For me, it depends on how diligence you are to earn online, but with our situation right now amid this pandemic, earning online is one of the most and easiest ways to earn money more or less $30 a week might be very helpful to some people who lose their job in the real world and or just making money online to add up for their daily expenses.

M
I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.

Making $30 weekly will not be easy at all but it achievable just by being dedicated for 10 to 12 hours like you said, and another main factor is if you will have enough trend to respond to, or if you have trend to post on the forum also.. You may also add like two other paid to post site addition with your bizdustry to achieve that $30 per week.
Hm. If it's possible to make $30 a week on paid to post forums. I'd say is very possible if you are not banking on only one platform to meet this kind of target. Not forget the fact that it requires enormous amount of time and dedication to accomplish such feat.

I think it's possible to get $30 on get to paid to post Website only if the member can subscribe for the platform premium service. For example I think BizDustry offer something of such where by some options will be lifted to a premium account members like no post and comment limit. So if a member can subscribe to this the $30 should be easy to get.

M

Hm. If it's possible to make $30 a week on paid to post forums. I'd say is very possible if you are not banking on only one platform to meet this kind of target. Not forget the fact that it requires enormous amount of time and dedication to accomplish such feat.
That's true, it requires enormous amount of time, determination, and dedication to your working course to achieve such goal. But we shouldn't forget the body needs rest too, the time needed for adequate rest is six hours daily. If we can't meet up this resting time it will cause body strain, and might lead to serious health issues. We should work according to the way our body can withstand.

It is possible but you need to exert extra effort and time. And it will not only a single app or website, you need atleast maybe 3-5 legit website. Good thing bizdustry is good one here

It is possible but you need to exert extra effort and time. And it will not only a single app or website, you need atleast maybe 3-5 legit website. Good thing bizdustry is good one here,
That amount of site to work and achieve such cash will blow up my device. Cos it will hit up based on the excessive workload. I will prefer to work via 3 that is paying higher and concentrate well to at least get to $20 a week. As for the $30 a week will suck all my time, and I won't have time for myself again. Cos o have other business offline to handle.

When I was active on the forum wheel and postloop, amd when these forum posting services were fully functional, I was making upto $180 per month or $45 per week. I used to post on 20-25 forums and earned 5-10 cents per post.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I think it's true that we can easily make up to thirty dollars a week. Because there are various online platforms where we can work hard and make money. The harder we work, the easier our path will become. Attention and hard work is the ray of hope. I just think that a person's self-confidence makes things easier.

When I was active on the forum wheel and postloop, amd when these forum posting services were fully functional, I was making upto $180 per month or $45 per week. I used to post on 20-25 forums and earned 5-10 cents per post.
Hmm, that was awesome good amount of cash to make back then. That money is a passive income that will add some extra items to you, pay some of your bills and maintenance cost. What happened to those forums? That it isn't functional, I guess postloop is still functioning??

Hmm, that was awesome good amount of cash to make back then. That money is a passive income that will add some extra items to you, pay some of your bills and maintenance cost. What happened to those forums? That it isn't functional, I guess postloop is still functioning??
Postloop is dead. I still have $3 with them. The forum wheel is functional but there are only two forums where I can post. Therefore, I am not actibe there. There qaa also a forum called called Global Digital, where I used to earn a lot of cash.

If you're not a VIP member, I don't think that you can earn 30$ a week. Because you have limited permission to earn money in an hour if you are a private member. But honestly people working on different sites, may be getting more than our estimations. It varies upon the type of sites they are using to earn money.

To be fair, taking surveys was easy and could certainly be done at home, if you have an internet connection. The sites we tested were free and required no education or skill. Depending on the website, surveys could be a simple albeit dull way to earn a few bucks or a frustrating chore that pays next to nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back