What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Postloop is dead. I still have $3 with them. The forum wheel is functional but there are only two forums where I can post. Therefore, I am not actibe there. There qaa also a forum called called Global Digital, where I used to earn a lot of cash.
Is the global digital forum still active?? I have heard about such forum. I heard members in forumcoin the paid to post site where I get information too, the members talked about global digital forum extensively. But I don't know if its still legit, cos when I followed that chat up, its quit a while now.

Is the global digital forum still active?? I have heard about such forum. I heard members in forumcoin the paid to post site where I get information too, the members talked about global digital forum extensively. But I don't know if its still legit, cos when I followed that chat up, its quit a while now.
Global Digital (or perhaps it was called Digital Global, I don't remember it exactly, it was two or maybe three years ago) was a paid to post forums that paid 5 cents per post and allowed 10 posts per hour and unlimited posting during weekends. I was making $80-$90 every month by posting on this forum. However, the site halted the earning program. The site is no longer active.
  • Nomads
  • Paragraph
  • Preferences
  • Earn money online fast
  • Chat

Global Digital (or perhaps it was called Digital Global, I don't remember it exactly, it was two or maybe three years ago) was a paid to post forums that paid 5 cents per post and allowed 10 posts per hour and unlimited posting during weekends. I was making $80-$90 every month by posting on this forum. However, the site halted the earning program. The site is no longer active.
  • Nomads
  • Paragraph
  • Preferences
  • Earn money online fast
  • Chat
Hmm, assume it was still around by now you could have made over $1k from it. It could have been paying more than any other forum. Paying 5 cents and 10 post per hour is very much good, compare to other forum sites pay apart from bizdustry. And the unlimited earnings during weekends is another plus to it. One can easily make close to $150-200 every month from that forum back then.

Yes and no. If you’re wanting to make a quick a lot $ money online try to invest and make it profitable there's a lot of affiliate network here and method to invest but try not to scammed. Sometimes People trying to trick you and get your money.. and leave you. But be smart with them and try to read something before jumping to a decision.. but thinking bizdustry is legit website to earn money for extra income and be socialize in this platform to gain knowledge and experience.

Yes and no. If you’re wanting to make a quick a lot $ money online try to invest and make it profitable there's a lot of affiliate network here and method to invest but try not to scammed. Sometimes People trying to trick you and get your money.. and leave you. But be smart with them and try to read something before jumping to a decision.. but thinking bizdustry is legit website to earn money for extra income and be socialize in this platform to gain knowledge and experience.
Okay, well-done for the advice, I will be careful too in such kind of business endeavour online. I don't do affiliate for now,maybe in the future i can get involved around it. For now I'm focusing my attention on my offline business and at bizdustry.

Hmm, assume it was still around by now you could have made over $1k from it. It could have been paying more than any other forum. Paying 5 cents and 10 post per hour is very much good, compare to other forum sites pay apart from bizdustry. And the unlimited earnings during weekends is another plus to it. One can easily make close to $150-200 every month from that forum back then.
That's correct. But then high payment and lot of posting were the reasons for the early demise. The forum was paying more than it was actually earning. In fact the forum was not even using ads. The owner was also trying to launch a blog and a marketplace, but failed with the forum

Earn that amount from paid to comment sites in a week is a difficult task, but it's not impossible. To attain that level calls for much sacrifice, and a strong focus. As me, I don't dwell on PTC sites alone, as I combine other money making websites to stack up the income. I have an account with Microworker, Picoworker, Ysense, Fiverr and Amazon associate. When I combine all these sites earns together, it becomes something tangible.
These must require a lot of determination and time from you. It also means that you devote all your time to online work, so you don't do much work offline. Others like me that have to work offline cannot handle that kind of online work pressure.

In bizdustry, if you are a premium user, you get unlimited time for posting, so it is very possible to make thirty dollars a week. It all depends on how much time and effort you put into it.

That's correct. But then high payment and lot of posting were the reasons for the early demise. The forum was paying more than it was actually earning. In fact the forum was not even using ads. The owner was also trying to launch a blog and a marketplace, but failed with the forum
Chaii, he spent all he got, that's a pity. People may not understand the reason why he shut down the forum. Its better you pay less to make your own gain too, instead of paying all your got and not sustain the site.

There is only one way I can think you'll be able to make $30 a week from online paying forum and that way is that if you really have a good online forum that pays a lot of money like the one we are doing now then obviously you can do it and make the required amount of money you need in a week up to $30 but I think doing that will somehow be very stressful because you really need a lot of times and you may not have time to focus on your daily activities

Chaii, he spent all he got, that's a pity. People may not understand the reason why he shut down the forum. Its better you pay less to make your own gain too, instead of paying all your got and not sustain the site.
That happens when you do not plan well. In numerous occasions I suggested that he should be using ads on the site, however, he kept on saying he will implement ads only when the site is fully developed. The forums has more than 5k members and more than 30k posts, he could have been accepted by many ad networks.

That happens when you do not plan well. In numerous occasions I suggested that he should be using ads on the site, however, he kept on saying he will implement ads only when the site is fully developed. The forums has more than 5k members and more than 30k posts, he could have been accepted by many ad networks.
That's true, and that could have brought him more dividends assume he choose to run it that way. But how did he manage to generate funds to members over the period that the forum was still active?? Since he doesn't use ads and other monetization means.

That's true, and that could have brought him more dividends assume he choose to run it that way. But how did he manage to generate funds to members over the period that the forum was still active?? Since he doesn't use ads and other monetization means.
Thankfully, the admin was a sincere man. When he decided to stop paid posting, he announced a week ago and then settled bills for all members. Maybe he was paying everything from his pocket. He was based in the US and most of the posters were from thw developing world.

You can possibly earn around 30$ on paid to click sites, but it takes time. It is a passibe income so it is not a waste of time, just dont take it seriously like your sustainability depends on it. Make as a hobby.

i think its not possible because you have to think a lot of contents to post in order to have a points which is not that big to fulfill the 30$ a week. if you have a many paid sites then its possible if you work hard, nothing is impossible as they said. keep working hard i believe in you

Thankfully, the admin was a sincere man. When he decided to stop paid posting, he announced a week ago and then settled bills for all members. Maybe he was paying everything from his pocket. He was based in the US and most of the posters were from thw developing world.
Hmm, his a good man to have announced the halting of his paid posting site. He has helped some people during that time, to at least offer them such high paying posting job. I wish him success for that benevolent act, not all admin will be sincere like that man.

Hmm, his a good man to have announced the halting of his paid posting site. He has helped some people during that time, to at least offer them such high paying posting job. I wish him success for that benevolent act, not all admin will be sincere like that man.
Apart from forum posting, I was also offered article writing job on the site. By creating 300 words posts, I could earn $2.5. i could create 2 articles per week..I earned really well on that site. Admin was a good man, hut he lost a huge money

Yes, it's very possible. I know a friend who makes more than that amount a week from writing on different platforms. It will only require a lot of hard works.

Maybe, if you have all the free time in a day and you don't have any other commitments. But if your a VIP in Bizdustry, surely that $30 will be more than possible. Just keep in mind to also take care of your body and have some rest, this will also make you more productive and focused.

Apart from forum posting, I was also offered article writing job on the site. By creating 300 words posts, I could earn $2.5. i could create 2 articles per week..I earned really well on that site. Admin was a good man, but he lost a huge money
Chaii, its a good man indeed paying regularly back then. Assume he listened to your advise to monetize the forum with ads, like google ads and other pupup and popunder ads etc. Maybe the forum could have sustained up till now. It was a pity that the forum closed down cos of bankruptcy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back