What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Reaching $30 a week is quite high and very demanding on paid to post sites, but it is not totally impossible as it can be done, but I recommend you do not take ptc site as your main source of income
It can be possible for sure if you decide to put in the work. If you have so much free time due to not having an offline job, you can dedicate most of your time in paid to post sites. You could also add article writing so as to earn better.

Currently, I am using 2 paid to post forums, if I post the maximum limit, I will make $2.25 per day. I am also using a couple of forums where I am a package team member and I make money by posting. If I have time for posting, I can make around $3 per day, baed on this earning rate I can make $21 per week.

Currently, I am using 2 paid to post forums, if I post the maximum limit, I will make $2.25 per day. I am also using a couple of forums where I am a package team member and I make money by posting. If I have time for posting, I can make around $3 per day, baed on this earning rate I can make $21 per week.
That is a good earning rate. But I bet it takes so much time and effort especially if you have to reach the maximum limit. You need to have a lot of free time to reach that goal daily.

If you are talking about $30 a week, that would be something in the region of $5 a day. That would mean to you putting yourself on auto drive to achieve this.

If you are talking about $30 a week, that would be something in the region of $5 a day. That would mean to you putting yourself on auto drive to achieve this.
That is true. It takes so much effort for you to earn well from paid to post forums. It is a struggle to earn at least $1 dollar, it would be a hard job to reach $5 daily. You should just stick to a target that you can actually achieve.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back