What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is never a barrier when it comes to making money or running a business, except it is an under age under the law that will be needing his parents or guiding around in running the business

No, age is definitely not a barrier. It's just a myth that some people came up with to keep younger people under their control. They feel threatened by the success of young people so they discourage it
I think it depend on the profession. Personally, I would never let a teenager fix my car cos I'd feel he's not experienced enough. I'd never let an old man either

No , age is not barrier to start a business or a start up. There are already kids of age 21 who are successful with start up companies and hiring small number of people to work. Also , the founders of many multi billion dollar companies started very early in their college days.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I dont think age matters in starting up a business, maturity to handle things is a thing of the mind and not age and as such anybody can run a business

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem. Age is not a barrier so long you have the capital to finance your business.

Yes, age might not be a barrier. However, it is just not possible to conduct business when you get too old. There are many people who become too old and weak to carry on the business. There is a limit in this case. However, I have still seen many really old folks working and earning their livelihood daily and I salute them.

Any person that says or think that age is a barrier is very very wrong, anybody can start a business be it too young too old, if you're starting a business just know you're laying a foundation for you and for others

I don't think age is a barrier when it comes to business,as far as the required knowledge for the business is there ,almost anybody can start a business.

Age at a point can be a barrier but where one is of age and knows his or her passion, seriously age is of no essence here.

I don't think there is anything wrong to let a little child to run a business I will say it all depends on the type of business the girl want to undergo

Well age is not a barrier in starting a business if the person is physically, metally and psychologically ready and matured and knows how to manage and run the business. So age is not a barrier but the person should be mentally matured and must know the business skills and customer ethics involved in a business . The person must value customer relationship too

I dont think age matters in starting up a business, maturity to handle things is a thing of the mind and not age and as such anybody can run a business
Their are some teenagers that has the mind of a veteran business owner, they simply wants the best for themselves, and starting early it's the best to plan for the business.

To me age is not a barrier and it is also a barrier, though age is just a number but experience matters alot..
Some people have experience than their age which they can use in setting up a business and be successful
I agree totally with this position,because the knowledge one will aquire will definitely set him apart in the sector he chooses himself to operate in,and issue of age is not a factor here.

I don't think it is a barrier when it comes to business of any sort as a matter of fact business has no age neither does money. a young child maybe hit with the idea at a young age and how are you days to make money while some get it at an old age.

Age isn't a factor when setting up a business i feel capital is the key factor in setting up a business but not age any one can start a business at any age if the capital is available.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Agreed age is not barrier but the a person should attain a level of maturity before stating a business. Most adolescent are not emotional and psychologically ready to run a business.

Agreed age is not barrier but the a person should attain a level of maturity before stating a business. Most adolescent are not emotional and psychologically ready to run a business.
Not all adolescence are capable of running a business. Some are capable, even at their teen age they have the mindset of a genius to become successful business owners.

I don't think that age barrier in business especially if you have matured a little to understand the ethics of the job you want to venturing into

Yes.
A child of 10 cannot start a business.
I would always suggest that one attains a certain level of education before delving into business.
From the age of 16, one can run a business which will now depend on choice.

AGE isn't a barrier when starting a business because infact it is very important to start a business while you are still much younger because it help you gather experience and understand what business really means.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back