What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
There are instances where age could be a great factor. I mean there a jobs pretty old people wouldn't venture in such as labour jobs and all that

When it comes to business, their are age categories fitting to a particular business. And not all age group is fitting to all business. Like in E-commerce store, or big super market or mall, a very young prodigy in the age bracket of 10-14 years can't manage the crowds single handedly as the sole owner of the business.

that is right. instead if he has knowledge online, he can open something on this side: D and make an extra income per month.

that is right. instead if he has knowledge online, he can open something on this side: D and make an extra income per month.
Yeah, opening online can offer him or her alternative to operate and manage the crowd flooding his or her E-commerce store for purchases, since transactions isn't done physically.

If age is a barrier when it comes to establishing a business Conenel Sandra will not be able to establish Kentucky fried Chicken. The man was 65 years old when he established Kentucky fried Chicken and this proves that age is not a barrier when it come to start a new business.

I will never consider it as a barrier whenever I want to start a business. The most important thing is that I should be knowledgeable about the business field I want to go into and I should have the necessary amount of money.

Although I don't see age as a barrier when starting up any business but I guess anyone below the age of 18 shouldn't startup a business enterprise. Such a person could start by running their parents small scale business, under their parents guardians

This is among the most important points to consider because it is not the best for you to start up a business at old age or below the age you won't be able to manage a business.
Although I don't see age as a barrier when starting up any business but I guess anyone below the age of 18 shouldn't startup a business enterprise. Such a person could start by running their parents small scale business, under their parents guardians

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.

Well, many people in my country believe that young adulthood is the best time to start business because after young adulthood, people who started their business at an earlier age, would become stable in later parts of their life.

Nowadays, age is not a barrier to start a business, if you have the capital to start one and you are skilled and competent enough, and can manage it well why not?

Age is not a barrier when start in a business, the only issue I know that can be a barrier is when the owner of the business is lacking the knowledge and the skill to control the business

Age is just a number just as the saying goes. Establishing and running a successful businesses all depends on how well you're tactical about the business. But the major thing is the plans you have before starting at all..

I think age matters when it comes to business. Of course you don't expect a child of about 6 or 7 years to handle a business as he knows nothing much at this age not to talk of knowing how to manage a business. Where will the experience come from? At least from 18+ is normal.

This is among the most important points to consider because it is not the best for you to start up a business at old age or below the age you won't be able to manage a business.
Yeah, although no one will actually force or refuse you to startup a business at such age but you need to consider what's appropriate. You will end you messing the whole stuff up

Yeah, although no one will actually force or refuse you to startup a business at such age but you need to consider what's appropriate. You will end you messing the whole stuff up
No one is going to tell you when to start up a business or not, but you have to know that the strength and the energy to run all the activities of the business is no more available.. at what age will you stop going into a business ?

In my home country, you need to be at least 16 years of age to start a business, There is no upper age limit to start a business. The only think to consider is whether you are fit for work or not.

Age should not be a barrier when starting up a business.
My statement does not encourage small underage children to jump into businesses.
In this part of the world, you only get to own a business when you have arrived adulthood, from 18 years of age.
I like your point.
Age is not a barrier to starting up a business. But this does not mean that children will abandon school work and jump into businesses.

I like your point.
Age is not a barrier to starting up a business. But this does not mean that children will abandon school work and jump into businesses.
Yes.
Businesses are not for children. Teenagers who want to venture into a business would have to gain knowledge on that business. They should focus on school work first.

People cannot start up a business when they are not able to manage the business most especially underage and also at old age , people can't start up a business during this period of time.

Though there are certain age that's too young to start a business , the business might affect his thinking mentality because it might be bigger than your brain functioning .

Age will be a barrier depending on the type of business . There are some business you cannot start at a certain time in your life. But there will be a time in which age will be a complete barrier that would prevent you from starting a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back