What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

I do not think you should consider age as a barrier to starting a business because anybody can start a business at any age and be very successful in it.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
do not think it matters age matters whe

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

I do not think age matters when it comes to starting a business, I have seen someone that started her business at the age of 10 because her mummy into business and she grew to like it, with the help of her mum, she started her own business. She's around 35 years now and doing very well.

In some countries, age is a barrier not because the person may not be able to fund the business but because the person may not be able to make some rational decision.

I do not believe that knowledge is actually improved but knowledge is actually what we learn when we interact with our environment and some people are just quite intelligent that whenever they just learnt something for the first time they can easily take it in and make it part of themselves.
Yeah, their are people who learn faster than others. It is good to be among those fast learners in order to learn faster and put in practice what we've learned.

Yes, age is a barrier in most cases because one will need to move around from one place to another and also, critical thinking is involved.

No, age is definitely not a barrier. It's just a myth that some people came up with to keep younger people under their control. They feel threatened by the success of young people so they discourage it

Yeah, their are people who learn faster than others. It is good to be among those fast learners in order to learn faster and put in practice what we've learned.
The thing is that being a fast learner it's not something that will learn but it is natural trait that we come with from birth so it's not something that we can just say we will be come a fast learner.

The kinda of business matters, no one expects an individual below 18 to run a bar or a club. Neither do we expect someone more than 80 to run a bank service

Age is never a barrier for starting a business and you can definitely start any business at any age provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how such businesses works.

Age is not really a barrier in starting up a business , but it depends on the type of business your about to start ..., A man of 70yrs can't be doing p.o.s or Hawking or doing hardjob in the street

No! I don't thing age is a barrier at all.Starting a business in the first place mainly has to do with skills and the mindset and if one is very good at both,i see no reason not to achieve a sucessful business with profitable interests.

I would have agreed that age wasn't a barrier,but to some certain level age is a barrier, because a little child can't handle a business less understand what to do.A child of 4years old won't be able to handle a business

Age is not an excuse. Although occasionally age may be a barrier especially in the view of the customers. I wouldn't trust a 70 year old man to cut my hair as I want
Post automatically merged:

Age is not an excuse. Although occasionally age may be a barrier especially in the view of the customers. I wouldn't trust a 70 year old man to cut my hair as I want

yes I can say age might be a barrier in terms of business ,and also might not be ,because it depends on the type of person your are,age might be a barrier only if you let it be,for example I am just 13 year old and I earn a lot of money on my business in this case age might be a barrier because I am still a child ,am still under the roof of my parents for my needs, so in this case I think age might be a barrier

I think that should a certain age before you could invest in business. Age as to do with experience. The more your age the more experienced you should be business wise. Likewise, the more time that you used in the business the more experienced you could be. Business experience is directly related to the time.

Age is not a barrier and can never be a barrier when it comes to business. There are lots of young entrepreneurs that are making big waves out there.. Age isn't a limiting factor, you only need to set your priority aright and filled with passion

According to the rules and regulations which is acceptable through out the word starting from 18years old and above where to participate in any business because some business needs government approval and if the business owner is not up to government starting working age might not get approved.
You don't have to be up to 18 years before you can start business you can start a small business that does not need government approval or any identity card and as business grows you grow to the age you can get your identity card and maybe government approval about then.

I don't think age can be a barrier when starting a business, I believe as long as you have the mindset a d the energy plus the resources and capital, you can venture into the business of your choice, as for getting experience, you can seek advice from people who have done the same business for years and are still doing it.

The thing is that being a fast learner it's not something that will learn but it is natural trait that we come with from birth so it's not something that we can just say we will be come a fast learner.
It is from birth, some persons are born with it, while others aren't born with it, but they pushed themselves up to get aquatinted to learning fast.

Age is never and will never be a barrier to anyone who has the right knowledge and understanding of how to do business and succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back