What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is never a barrier when it comes to making money or running a business, except it is an under age under the law that will be needing his parents or guiding around in running the business

No, age is definitely not a barrier. It's just a myth that some people came up with to keep younger people under their control. They feel threatened by the success of young people so they discourage it
I think it depend on the profession. Personally, I would never let a teenager fix my car cos I'd feel he's not experienced enough. I'd never let an old man either

No , age is not barrier to start a business or a start up. There are already kids of age 21 who are successful with start up companies and hiring small number of people to work. Also , the founders of many multi billion dollar companies started very early in their college days.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I dont think age matters in starting up a business, maturity to handle things is a thing of the mind and not age and as such anybody can run a business

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem. Age is not a barrier so long you have the capital to finance your business.

Yes, age might not be a barrier. However, it is just not possible to conduct business when you get too old. There are many people who become too old and weak to carry on the business. There is a limit in this case. However, I have still seen many really old folks working and earning their livelihood daily and I salute them.

Any person that says or think that age is a barrier is very very wrong, anybody can start a business be it too young too old, if you're starting a business just know you're laying a foundation for you and for others

I don't think age is a barrier when it comes to business,as far as the required knowledge for the business is there ,almost anybody can start a business.

Age at a point can be a barrier but where one is of age and knows his or her passion, seriously age is of no essence here.

I don't think there is anything wrong to let a little child to run a business I will say it all depends on the type of business the girl want to undergo

Well age is not a barrier in starting a business if the person is physically, metally and psychologically ready and matured and knows how to manage and run the business. So age is not a barrier but the person should be mentally matured and must know the business skills and customer ethics involved in a business . The person must value customer relationship too

I dont think age matters in starting up a business, maturity to handle things is a thing of the mind and not age and as such anybody can run a business
Their are some teenagers that has the mind of a veteran business owner, they simply wants the best for themselves, and starting early it's the best to plan for the business.

To me age is not a barrier and it is also a barrier, though age is just a number but experience matters alot..
Some people have experience than their age which they can use in setting up a business and be successful
I agree totally with this position,because the knowledge one will aquire will definitely set him apart in the sector he chooses himself to operate in,and issue of age is not a factor here.

I don't think it is a barrier when it comes to business of any sort as a matter of fact business has no age neither does money. a young child maybe hit with the idea at a young age and how are you days to make money while some get it at an old age.

Age isn't a factor when setting up a business i feel capital is the key factor in setting up a business but not age any one can start a business at any age if the capital is available.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Agreed age is not barrier but the a person should attain a level of maturity before stating a business. Most adolescent are not emotional and psychologically ready to run a business.

Agreed age is not barrier but the a person should attain a level of maturity before stating a business. Most adolescent are not emotional and psychologically ready to run a business.
Not all adolescence are capable of running a business. Some are capable, even at their teen age they have the mindset of a genius to become successful business owners.

I don't think that age barrier in business especially if you have matured a little to understand the ethics of the job you want to venturing into

Yes.
A child of 10 cannot start a business.
I would always suggest that one attains a certain level of education before delving into business.
From the age of 16, one can run a business which will now depend on choice.

AGE isn't a barrier when starting a business because infact it is very important to start a business while you are still much younger because it help you gather experience and understand what business really means.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back