What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I know age comes with experience,but it should not be a deciding factor when starting a business. I think having the required capital and a good business plan is way more important.

Age is never a barrier in running a succesful business unless the business requires a physical Labour, and with that you can even employ people to work on your behalf.

Age is never a barrier in running a succesful business unless the business requires a physical Labour, and with that you can even employ people to work on your behalf.
Generally, age is not seen as a barrier to the successful running of a business. However, you might technically not be able to run a business when you're approaching your eighties or nineties.

There was a story about 10 years or so ago of a 15-year-old who started his own app. I can't remember what it was but he ended up making this app, selling it, and starting his adult life with millions of doallrs. Age is not a factor.

There was a story about 10 years or so ago of a 15-year-old who started his own app. I can't remember what it was but he ended up making this app, selling it, and starting his adult life with millions of doallrs. Age is not a factor.
I understand your point. I think you cannot really generalize it based on that particular instance. Age plays a role in managing a business but it is not really the most important factor.

Age is nothing to write about when starting a business online. Age is just a number as we have some teenagers as business men and women and are managing a multi million dollar businesses and no cause for alarm or debt.
We all know that age is not a barrier when it comes to business because one can start up business when you know that you have idea about the business you really want to go into, depending you have the capital.

We all know that age is not a barrier when it comes to business because one can start up business when you know that you have idea about the business you really want to go into, depending you have the capital.
This is really true. Age is not really a barrier neither is it a very crucial factor in determining the success of a business. A viable business plan and sufficient capital are far more decisive factors.

This is really true. Age is not really a barrier neither is it a very crucial factor in determining the success of a business. A viable business plan and sufficient capital are far more decisive factors.
Of course yes, age is not the problem what really matters is the capital to back the person up, because we all know that what matters your understanding about business you can move ahead as far as you have the money.

I understand your point. I think you cannot really generalize it based on that particular instance. Age plays a role in managing a business but it is not really the most important factor.
I think when it comes to success, you need to have more experience but for something short-term where you make something and sell it outright, you can do this at any age if you are focused enough!

I think when it comes to success, you need to have more experience but for something short-term where you make something and sell it outright, you can do this at any age if you are focused enough!
I believe the key factor here should be experience and not age. However, one may argue that an elderly person is bound to get more experience than someone who is much younger.

Age is not a barrier when start in a business, the only issue I know that can be a barrier is when the owner of the business is lacking the knowledge and the skill to control the business
Nice point. But do you think elderly are capable of running and managing a business successfully ? I believe age is somehow a factors of consideration. Since some people cannot be active at the certain age as they used to be.

Age might be a barrier sometimes. But only if the person is careless, age might be a barrier in the sense you give a little boy or a lady a business to take care of. They definitely don't know the value of businesses.
One thing i have come to understand about doing business is that your dedication to the business will definitelly give you a sound understanding and mastery of the operation and process in the business environment.

One thing i have come to understand about doing business is that your dedication to the business will definitelly give you a sound understanding and mastery of the operation and process in the business environment.
Yeah that's true,agree with what you've said, But in other for you to succeed in your businesses you need to have the proper mindset of a business man, what do you think?

Yeah that's true,agree with what you've said, But in other for you to succeed in your businesses you need to have the proper mindset of a business man, what do you think?
There are some very basic quality that one need to possess,mental toughness,ability to keep learning and improving,growth plan,having reasonable and acheivable goals,and a mechanism to measure your progress.

There are some very basic quality that one need to possess,mental toughness,ability to keep learning and improving,growth plan,having reasonable and acheivable goals,and a mechanism to measure your progress.
I completely agree with you, but the most important of all I think is plan, there's a saying, it says if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, and that's very true.

I completely agree with you, but the most important of all I think is plan, there's a saying, it says if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, and that's very true.
Very true,the aspect of planning is very vital,because a well laid out structured outline would altimately serve as a giuld and directional template for you to be looking at when one is executing and implimenting his action.

Well age is never a barrier while investing, but there are some investment that before one can partake he or she has to reach some setting level or age before he or she can partake.

Very true,the aspect of planning is very vital,because a well laid out structured outline would altimately serve as a giuld and directional template for you to be looking at when one is executing and implimenting his action.
Yeah planning for is very important when it comes to starting up a business, that's why you'll always finds businesses without proper planning they ended up crashing.

Age is never a barrier when starting a business , you need just th businessplan and the money needed to execute the business , but age is a barrier when you are doing business that needed a physical Labour

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back