What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.

With the little knowledge I have, I don’t think there is a barrier to age. However, an adolescent that have a touch for a business, he can always get a mentorship from a high experienced business man in the same field. Afterall, there is always the place of a CEO and maybe a manager.. so to speak

Age is not barrier when starting up a business because age is just a number,in everything you want to do in life age doesn't matter at time , moreover if you are old enough it will give the business more knowledge in what is going on but if you are young a time it really helps at time

To me age is not a barrier and it is also a barrier, though age is just a number but experience matters alot..
Some people have experience than their age which they can use in setting up a business and be successful

Age is not a barrier so long you have the capital to finance your business..You can employ labourers, employees and whoever you will be needing to make your business stand..Once you know what you are doing and there is money trust me,starting a business won't be difficult..

Age is nothing to write about when starting a business online. Age is just a number as we have some teenagers as business men and women and are managing a multi million dollar businesses and no cause for alarm or debt.

Any person that thinks age is a barrier to start a business, I think he is wrong.
Age doesn't has anything to do with business.
A business can move or can be run by any person who planned it well, and it can be by under age person, adult or an elderly person. There is even some under age people who can think and give out some good business strategies that an adult or elderly person can not think of it.
business so far you get the idea, the resources is there, it is meant for everyone.

Age is not a barrier to run or start a business, what i feel is a barrier is exposure, lack of apprenticeship, inaccessibility to funds and not enough findings before venturing into business. We have young and old billionaires just as we have young and old hustlers.

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem. Age is not a barrier so long you have the capital to finance your business.

I won't say age is a barrier because age is never a barrier for a good entrepreneur with excellent managerial skills. But lack of expirience could be a barrier and sometimes inexperience is because of the lack of exposure due to age of the entrepreneur.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

age is never a bad idea to start a business you can start your business in any stage of your life depending you know what you are doing and you have the knowledge of what you are going into so why must each disturb you in fact no matter the age you are you can start your own business you can do anyway you can invest in anything you expected as long as you have people that you trust that will help you to manage the business.

As for me nope age is not a barrier to start up a business because age is just number and when we talking about business age has nothing to do with it but knowledge matters because without knowledge and strategy you can't do anything and the age self is useless

Age can not be a barrier to anyone that wants to do business because business does not respect age, business works with idea and strategies and that's what is important, if you engage the right strategies for your business it will definitely grow big.

With the little knowledge I have, I don’t think there is a barrier to age. However, an adolescent that have a touch for a business, he can always get a mentorship from a high experienced business man in the same field. After all, there is always the place of a CEO and maybe a manager..

Technically age is a barrier when trying to start some businesses. Don’t get me wrong. Not all businesses requires you to be at a certain age. There’re more to business than being young or old. For example communication skills is very important. A young teenage of 14years wouldn’t have enough experience to communicate with large group of adults. Moreover most young people have issues with decision making

Age isn't in anyway a barrier when it comes to starting up a business, a teenager could start up a business with little capital and comes out successful than an adult whom start same business with enough capital to go round, what matters is your wisdom, and business plan. Age doesn't really matters.

I don't really think age is a barrier in starting a business,business depends on how you got that your business idea and how you also got that new capital to enable you start the business and we successfully.

According to the rules and regulations which is acceptable through out the word starting from 18years old and above where to participate in any business because some business needs government approval and if the business owner is not up to government starting working age might not get approved.

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back