What's new

Do you have an insurance?

Insurance is very important in human life. It serves as a shock absorber. You have to prepare for the uncertainties at all times. Many businesses crash for failing to plan for things like that. If you get to insure your company, you are absolutely covered from future eventualities.

Insurance is a way of managing risks. When you buy insurance, you transfer the cost of a potential loss to the insurance company in exchange for a fee, known as the premium. Insurance companies invest the funds securely, so it can grow, and pay out when there’s a claim.

Having a protection is really significant, it saves you alot when harms occur or when you get a crisis. I have possibly ever had a protection when I was on connection. I took it for a quarter of a year however I have never taken some other protection.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
You are right, it is important to always be prepared for the future, having understanding that this life isn't totally predictable, preparing ahead will help you to be stable in case of any break down because you are covered with an insurance company that will bear the risk

Many persons in their 20s don't care about life insurance, but it's also the right time to buy it. The cost of life insurance is calculated by many variables, but usually, the younger and older you are when you purchase a policy, the better it will be (unless you work in a high-risk job or have a penchant for extreme sports, but more on that later).
For me personally, I have no insurance at the moment, but I plan to invest in one as soon as I get things straight and get a nice insurance policy. If you have any great insurance policy, you can recommend it here.
Post automatically merged:

Many persons in their 20s don't care about life insurance, but it's also the right time to buy it. The cost of life insurance is calculated by many variables, but usually, the younger and older you are when you purchase a policy, the better it will be (unless you work in a high-risk job or have a penchant for extreme sports, but more on that later).
For me personally, I have no insurance at the moment, but I plan to invest in one as soon as I get things straight and get a nice insurance policy. If you have any great insurance policy, you can recommend it here.

I don't have insurance now but I saw the importance of insurance few years ago when my dad was sick and I saw so many people utilising the importance of insurance in hospital paying 10% of the total bill which really made life convenient for them and easier. Planning towards it by God Grace I will work towards it and get insurance for me and all my household

However, there is no statute or regulation on not getting health insurance. At the state level, the tax penalty for not having health insurance has now been abolished, but there is no longer a fee for becoming uninsured, however if you want to go uninsured, you face risks.

I have life insurance, with a term period of 20 years. The insurance will cover death loss and accidents. However, I did not insure myself in the hope to give my surviving family something to live on. I insured myself as a way to save money. For 20 years, I will be saving some money and when the insurance matures I will have a good amount on my hands.
Wow that's a great idea and good approach acquiring an insurance. Few can have such thought.I think for me is just having an health cover insurance because hospital Bill's has really made some people go broke.I think when I get a job after school that will be my priority when it comes to insurance.

Insurance doesn't just secure against dangers and vulnerabilities, yet additionally gives a investment channel as well. Insurance protection empowers orderly investment funds because of installment of customary premium. Life insurance gives a method of investment. It builds up a propensity for setting aside cash by paying premium. The protected get the single amount sum at the development of the agreement.

Insurance in Africa is not so common because of our religious believe. It has to a large extent affected the people that live here. Where one take up an insurance it is presumed that person lacks fact. In other word I don’t currently have any insurance policy.

For now, I do not have an insurance cover. I plan to have it when j finally have my own business and some assets like cars and houses. I know this will not only beneficial to me but my family too. Kudos to those companies who do insurance cover for their staffs.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Insurance policy buying is the second best decision that a large business organization could make. This is because your business will be covered against any future risks that may surface and you feel some sense if security while conducting your business.

I don't have any issuance for now! Wetting I get that I'm insuring! God is my insurance oo.... Although there nothing bad in insuring your things... its really important.
Quotes of the day!

The post of consistency and persistent can win the race! But direct it in the right channel.

I don't have any issuance for now! Wetting I get that I'm insuring! God is my insurance oo.... Although there nothing bad in insuring your things... its really important.
Quotes of the day!

The post of consistency and persistent can win the race! But direct it in the right channel.
I don't have an insurance either, but it's important to emphasize the significance of owning one.
For now, I do not have an insurance cover. I plan to have it when j finally have my own business and some assets like cars and houses. I know this will not only beneficial to me but my family too. Kudos to those companies who do insurance cover for their staffs.
Having a health insurance would surely help you and your family. We never know when we 're gonna need it.

I don't have insurance and the reasons why I don't have is not far fetch with the unreliable our insurrance people are in our country. Whenever a problem is arise u will convince them that the problem is real with a lot of evidence but still they will have away of shortchanged so that they will keep to their agreement reached with u at the onset when they insured u. Some of them are straightforward forward establishment.

I think insurance is a very good thing. I have taken out state life insurance myself and I will get the benefit after twenty years.It should be done by every human being. It has many benefits. After a period of three years, we can also take a loan from a bank and use it

When you buy insurance, you pass on a potential cost to the insurance company for a fee, called a premium. Insurance companies spend funds securely, so it can grow, and pay when a claim is made.

Insurance is a way of managing risks. When you buy insurance, you transfer the cost of a potential loss to the insurance company in exchange for a fee, known as the premium. Insurance companies invest the funds securely, so it can grow, and pay out when there’s a claim.

There is a multitude of different types of insurance policies available, and virtually any individual or business can find an insurance company willing to insure them—for a price. The most common types of personal insurance policies are auto, health, homeowners, and life. Most individuals in the United States have at least one of these types of insurance, and car insurance is required by law.

I don't have an insurance and I'm beginning to feel bad for not having any insurance in any of my things, I think is wrong, and I need to go back to my drowning board and fix insurance issues in my life.
Having ones business insured is very good and highly advisable. However, very handful of entrepreneurs in Nigeria insure their business. This is because having an insurance scheme for your business is a bit expensive and many people when they consider their profit margin, it does not worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back