What's new

Do you have an insurance?

No I don't have one but I'm working towards getting one. I believe everyone should get an insurance plan because you never know what's coming for you and when it comes you want to be ready for it. A neighbor's shop just got burnt recently and her saving grace was an insurance plan that she had.

Absolutely you're on point. At this point in time, I don't have any insurance just yet. This is due to the fact that in my country where am from it's quite difficult to acquire properties. But insuring every of my properties is something I will do.

Having an insurance is really important, it saves you alot when damages happen or when you get an emergency. I have only ever had an insurance when I was on attachment. I took it for three months but I have never taken any other insurance.
Any business man or woman that does not have insurance is really putting his or her business at big risk. An unexpected event might take place and it's the insurance you had that would be the only savior you could have to getting your business back again.

though I would love to get my businesses as I progressed screenshot of covered by the insurance company but as at the moment I have no insurance is just on my I'm just on my own moving on my own if anything bad happens I bear the consequences myself without having a second person or third party who would support me in with me

I have medical insurance, car insurance, home owners insurance, property insurance and on my rentals I have sewer insurance, electrical insurance and water insurance..lol

I don't have an insurance and I don't even know why I need insurance. I only hear that people insure their lives, cars, houses, even parts of their body. It doesn't bother me, maybe because I don't know it's importance.

I have no life insurance. I have no medical insurance either. Maybe I just don't believe much in the insurance system here. Instead of paying a premium for the insurance I just save the money in my bank account that will serve as my emergency funds. Our car is 8 years old and we stopped getting insurance because there are tricks by the insurance company when the car is 5 years or older. They cover the damages up to 40% only. That is like highway robbery.

Yes my dear, it's very good to have an insurance, it protect you against unwanted and unnecessary expenses when it occurs
Insurance is very good because they will help you replace anything that spoils

Any business man or woman that does not have insurance is really putting his or her business at big risk. An unexpected event might take place and it's the insurance you had that would be the only savior you could have to getting your business back again.
Yeah, that is very correct. It can reach a point where insurance is all you have that can secure your business. So every business person had better taken an insurance so that their business can be secure during such emergencies.

Yeah, that is very correct. It can reach a point where insurance is all you have that can secure your business. So every business person had better taken an insurance so that their business can be secure during such emergencies.
Just not long here in Lagos Nigeria during the End Sars protest, a lot of peoples business was damaged but all those people who had insured their business got almost everything back with no stress. So, insurance is very important.

Yes of course it helps us in very good way in future. I have an insurance and i pay installment in every year and now its 9th time i paid. It gives you very good profit at the end and it is very important for anyone. It is also a business.

Not yet, I don't have yet but planing to register in an insurance company soon. It is good to be prepared for some unforseen circumstances just like as you said. We have to insure our houses, our cars, and businesses and other luxury things even life assurance too.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
I have two insurance presently one was bought by me (though compulsory by government regulations) and the other was bought for me by my generous employer (a rare of such instances in Nigeria).

The first was the compulsory annual third party insurance on private car 🚗 in Nigeria and the other was a group life insurance by my company where i serve as an employee.
Life insurance cover is the best anyone can think of as it provides enough cover for your family

Insurance is a contract, represented by a policy, in which an individual or entity receives financial protection or reimbursement against losses from an insurance company. The company pools clients' risks to make payments more affordable for the insured.

Having an insurance is a necessity because it saves you of a lot of inconveniences when the uncertainty happens but sadly in my country Nigeria, we take most of these things lightly and that's not the best. The earlier everyone starts realizing how important an insurance is the better for us all

I have a car insurance and health insurance as well. Getting the car insurance was a priority to me because I live in a country with a lot of road accidents and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't loose my car one day to such unexpected circumstances.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Having an insurance plan for your business is very great because no one can tell what will happen tomorrow. However majority of the businesses in developing and underdeveloped countries do not insure their business this is because of the poverty and bad economy of those countries. They rather invest the money for insurance in their business to grow it the more.

I don't have an insurance and I'm beginning to feel bad for not having any insurance in any of my things, I think is wrong, and I need to go back to my drowning board and fix insurance issues in my life.

Yes, you are right but you have to note that most people that can't afford to eat will find it difficult to get an insurance policy as in the case of Nigeria. The only insurance policy that most people have is Third Party Motor Vehicle insurance that only lasted for 1 year I guess.

I may not be insured right now, but that's definitely one of the goals and missions which I want to accomplish. It is very nice to get ourselves insured and get dividend for so doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back