What's new

Do you have an insurance?

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Insurance is good only for businesses with tangible assets that are very costly and whose costs are too higher than the amount to be. Paid as insurance premium on them. Imagine paying a premium of 1000$ yearly on a property not worth more than 800$

Seriously, insurance is a word I hear all the time but I know very little about it. How it works, what it really does and how you use it all beats me. This is not right though, I think I should put in effort to know more about it.

For me, I look at insurance from a potential issues standpoint. You have to understand that the insurance company has already done all the statistics on this to determine what your chances of having an car accident, death, or other traumatic and expensive issue.

I would be looking at insurance from a business angle, all business owners should endeavour to insure their assets in case of an accident to these assets. Insurance is a necessity for all businesses especially if you want your business to survive in the event of natural disasters. Example is Covid-19 pandemic.

Insurance is what I don't have now. I don't think there is any disadvantage with insurance so it's good. It's more like safeguarding yourself in case of any thing happening to you, you would be to gain back

Yes i have because insurance is always useful. Insurance is the process of compensating for a loss incurred by the insured, by the insurance company, so that the insured is put back to the same financial position...

In some countries or societies insurance is vulnerable and as important as other things of life. It gives protection against mishap that could occur on any turn of life. Its like an investment and you can earn many advantages once it completes the tenure.

No, I run a small business and going to obtain insurance may drain up my capital in the form of premium payment which is to be made regularly. That apart, insurance companies are always smart to outplay the insurance policy holder.

as an individual yes, i actually have atleast 3 of them, one for my bike, one in the school and one for the health care, the first two ones are actually a must, but the last is optional

I do not have an insurance policy because I am not financially buoyant to acquire one. It is good to have an insurance policy in case of future situations. Nobody is praying to have issues that will warrant insurance intervention,but to be on a safe side, insurance policy is needed.

I don't have an insurance but I figured that a life insurance is important. I think my dad has one on behalf of his children though, he works in a government establishment. So there's this arrangement for workers to insure members of their families. I think with this arrangement it covers for about 80% of the entire health care expenses.

Yes, am working as agent for a particular data capturing Institute and life assurance policy was done for me which means if I died in the cause of my duty, the insurance company will pay my family handsome amount of money.
The obvious and most important benefit of insurance is the payment of losses. An insurance policy is a contract used to indemnify individuals and organization for covered losses. The second benefit of insurance is managing cash flow uncertainty.insurance provides payment for covered losses when they occur.

Insurance is a way of managing risks. When you buy insurance, you transfer the cost of a potential loss to the insurance company in exchange for a fee, known as the premium. Insurance companies invest the funds securely, so it can grow, and pay out when there’s a claim. insurance is a good way for people

No, I run a small business and going to obtain insurance may drain up my capital in the form of premium payment which is to be made regularly. That apart, insurance companies are always smart to outplay the insurance policy holder. They're just not helping the matter.

Nope. I do not have an insurance, mostly because people in my country (almost everyone) do not take the issue of insurance seriously. They believe that Insurance companies will benefit from them more than they can benefit from the Insurance companies.

Having an insurance is truly significant, it saves you alot when harms occur or when you get a crisis. I have possibly ever had an insurance when I was on connection. I took it for a quarter of a year however I have never taken some other insurance.
I skipped it due to some religious reasons.

I presently don't have a insurance to my name but I hope to be insured on alot odlf grounds in future.Insurance is an arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.

Many persons in their 20s don't care about life insurance, but it's also the right time to buy it. The cost of life insurance is calculated by many variables, but usually, the younger and older you are when you purchase a policy, the better it will be (unless you work in a high-risk job or have a penchant for extreme sports, but more on that later).

The insurance may be important, but the UK must be insured to own and drive your family car, otherwise you will not be banged.. Home insurance but no content, since most items cannot be replaced if you lose them. They even move home for insurance, but they're ripping you away. The items we have lost and destroyed have not been moved, but it is not covered. Lost my last move on my $2500 laptop and ordered me not to do so.

I have life insurance, with a term period of 20 years. The insurance will cover death loss and accidents. However, I did not insure myself in the hope to give my surviving family something to live on. I insured myself as a way to save money. For 20 years, I will be saving some money and when the insurance matures I will have a good amount on my hands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back