What's new

Do you have an insurance?

These days, a number of businesses have entered the industry to reach out to consumers through various platforms. Hence it is important to understand the structure of the operations you want to use when starting your own online and offline business models.

The insurance may be important, but the UK must be insured to own and drive your family car, otherwise you will not be banged.. Home insurance but no content, since most items cannot be replaced if you lose them. They even move home for insurance, but they're ripping you away. The items we have lost and destroyed have not been moved, but it is not covered. Lost my last move on my $2500 laptop and ordered me not to do so.
Nah! You know you need to get to the level where you are capable of insuring. But for now I don't have an insurance.
Quote of the day:

Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

Having an insurance is really important, it saves you alot when damages happen or when you get an emergency. I have only ever had an insurance when I was on attachment. I took it for three months but I have never taken any other insurance.
This is so true. Recently my mother was confined in a private hospital because the public one can't accommodate us. Anyway, the bill is expensive but luckily my father has a health insurance and my mother is a beneficiary.

Yes, that is correct, in my country almost all companies have insurance. I have my insurance issued by a governmental entity. It covers services such as surgery, maternity, death of myself and a close relative, birth of a child, marriage, etc. All insurances have their different benefits such as vehicle, home and business insurance.

No we don't do so here, and we don't have insurance company who are ready to assist you run the insurance, in my country you are on your own over here, nobody is ready to look at you or even offer some help, the government is even the worst thing that can happen to you in my country.

When I was given my employment papers and rolls, I was quite happy that the hospital has already enrolled me and two of my family members to an entry level health insurance scheme. It is good that we have insurances for ourselves ad it is even cheaper.

Right now I have no insurance of any thing I don't even think my self as someone who has an asset to keep at all cause I don't have one . Only when you have assests .

I don't have insurance around myself, but in the future I'll have and insure for my children. I might insure gradually for them after their education they can have funds to start their own life and live happily.

Insurance is a method of risk management. When you buy insurance, you give the insurance provider the cost of a future loss in return for a charge called a premium. Insurance firms invest the funds safely so that they can expand and pay out when a claim is made.

Insurance is the least of your problems when you find yourself in a third world country as most people spend their time thinking of what to eat and nothing more. So, for now, I don't have an insurance. But, I'll definitely be considering it anytime soon.

Insurance company in Nigeria is currently increasing in number. Most businesses and companies are registered to an insurance company. The importance of an insurance company cannot be overemphasized

Currently I do not buy any insurance for my side business and I'm not under form of insurance at work though we're been paid our insurance bonuses. When I did approached one the charges were much I couldn't afford it and the terms and conditions surrounding the plan I chose doesn't go well with me.

No I don't have an insurance, because in Islamic point of view, we don't believe in insurance policy that's why I don't interest in it also.
Wow, I am hearing this for the first time, what works for you might not work for others and I respect that, I myself though I am not a Moslem don't really see the need or importance.

At the moment I don't have any type of insurance. But I hope to get a health insurance the moment I get a good job or start a business

I presently hold an health insurance . it was automatically enrolled for me when I started to work here in a health facility and it has been like that for some years now and it I very nice too.

When you get an insurance, you are securing yourself from the unforeseeable calamities that might result. I have vehicle insurance and also life insurance at the moment

I do not have an insurance yet but few years from now I definitely will have one. Insurance is very important because it helps secure lives and properties , in case of any harmful case, insurance helps one in bouncing back in gaining what you have lost.

It depends but I don't it is important for someone to buy insurance for your business or your house, but it really help to buy insurance for it help to secure a future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back