What's new

Do you have an insurance?

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
I don't have any form of insurance policy, probably because I don't own my own landed property or personal car, that is why I don't really see the need for it as at now.
I like that health insurance, that yup make payment,anytime you need medical assistant you can you it.

Most states require car insurance by law. If you make a mistake in a car accident, your car insurance policy will help you pay for damages from auto liability coverage, such as the medical bill of the other party and their car or other property. Damage that results from an accident.

Having an insurance is a necessity because it saves you of a lot of inconveniences when the uncertainty happens but sadly in my country Nigeria, we take most of these things lightly and that's not the best. The earlier everyone starts realizing how important an insurance is the better for us all
Our general approach to insurance in nigeria is below normal. Despite knowing the benefits to expect from all forms of insurance, many still find it difficult to enroll themselves in one of many insurance opportunities available. The various HMO under NHIS are there but many still don't enroll for it

Yes, insurance is a good plan. Though, no one hopes for setbacks or loss especially in business, it is still good to plan ahead and have a contingency plan. I don't have an insurance presently but I hope to get in the near future.

The only regular saving I am doing is paying insurance premium regularly. I interpret insurance as a saving. Well, the basic idea behind insurance is for coverage against accidents etc. but insurance is also a saving because at the end you will receive insurance money with bonus.

That apart, insurance companies are always smart to outplay the insurance policy holder. They're just not helping the matter.An insurance policy is a contract used to indemnify individuals and organization for covered losses. The second benefit of insurance is managing cash flow uncertainty.insurance provides payment for covered losses when they occur.

Honestly I do not have an insurance, probably because I do not have a business yet but I know it is the best and safest form of protection you can give your business to ensure you don't run into a loss.

Yes, there are many insurance policies. There is a good investment. When the time comes, we get many more sins if we insure our business.Ali, we are satisfied that our business is safe because we have an insurance policy from the bank if our business.If there is a loss, the bank helps us to cover the loss

You need insurance to protect your life, your ability to earn an income and to have a roof over your head. As you look at the potential gaps in your insurance coverage, consider what policies you want to incorporate into your short- and long-term financial plan.

Insurance offers genuine feelings of serenity against the unforeseen. You can discover a insurance strategy to cover nearly anything possible, yet some are a higher priority than others, contingent upon your circumstance and requirements. As you map out your monetary future, think insurance

Doing insurance is a very good practice. When we are insuring a business, we are convinced that the business.Even if there is a loss, the bank will help us to cover the loss, so insurance.Doing na1 is a good job and by getting it done I can avoid many problems in the future.

Having an insurance is really important, it saves you alot when damages happen or when you get an emergency. I have only ever had an insurance when I was on attachment. I took it for three months but I have never taken any other insurance.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
The way insurance is being run in my country over here is close to scam. the reason is that you will be asked to pay the premium every month or yearly for the insurance that you choose. But when it is turn of the insurance company to pay back, you are going to undergo a lot of rigor and stress before you could be paid out, sometimes it takes years.

Insurance is a way of managing risks. When you buy insurance, you transfer the cost of a potential loss to the insurance company in exchange for a fee, known as the premium. Insurance companies invest the funds securely, so it can grow, and pay out when there’s a claim.

To secure your livelihood, your ability to earn income and to keep a roof over your head, you need insurance. When evaluating the possible holes in your insurance coverage, consider which policies your short- and long-term financial plan might want to include.

In our company we have health insurance, where we can get a lot of coverage from annual check ups to the worst case scenarios, I believe. It offers a dependent beneficiary as well as the principal who can avail the Ben benefits.

No I don't have insurance yet but I am planning to ensure everything like it's very important and necessary to participate in insurance because at the end of life it will be really help you and will really give you stable life.
Insurance there are different categories like related to the things like car insurance how is insurance Life Insurance there are many categories it depends on you that what you twice and what you choose as I will choose car insurance and life insurance both because it is very important for me and for all as well.

I do not have any insurance but i think to start insurance because it is very useful for life if any bad time come then it is useable there are many kind of insurance have in a country like insurance of life and cars etc.

As confirmation of your insurance, your insurer will give you a membership kit with enrollment materials and a health insurance pass.
Study these carefully, and search at the provider list in your plan to see where you can receive treatment.

Business insurance provides coverage for business in case of Ann unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, malpractices, errors or lawsuits. It’s very important to purchase the right insurance policy for your business. Firstly you needs to set out possible dangers your business may be exposed to and employ the service of an insurance agents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back