What's new

Do you have an insurance?

I don't have one, but recently like some days ago, I came across my old time friend(from secondary school days) who just got an appointment in an insurance company, so while we were discussing, he told me about how important is it to have an insurance (advertising his company though) but since then, I have been promoted to go register with him.

No, I did not get insurance because I am a Muslim and it is not permissible in our religion, so I don't like it, I have no interest in it. Many friends told me to get insurance and then they became silent after hearing my answer because there is nothing better than our religion.

Insurance is risk factor of the any life or any asset will be lost by theft and any uncerttain condition. They will be able to claim from insurance companies if u have a insured .
Benefits
Life cover
Assets
Properties

I currently do not have any insurance but I am planning to insure my shop because in Nigeria a lot of disaster about market burning in different state is amazing me, even last week there was another Market that got burned again, insurance is good.

Having an insurance policy in your business is very essential for security and other vital purposes. Insuring your business helps you back on your feet when dangers arise through accidents, filing of lawsuit to your business.

Insurance cover is very important in anything we do in life. It is very important to have an insurance plan that will protect your future. Insurance will protect you from risk and other things that will make you feel hopeless in the future.

To get an insurance, I think it is becoming necessary to do a good background check on the insurance companies you want to use. Some of these insurance companies now fail to honor their part when the eventuality happens. So be careful to choose wisely

No, I don't have an insurance yet due to the fact that I started my business very small and still finding a means to expand my business but insurance is something I will like to do when am fully balanced in my business

I currently do not have an insurance. Even though it is very necessary for so many times because at the time of need or loss that insurance company will come out for you. There are several types of insurance life insurance, auto insurance house, insurance and so many of them.

Having insurance is one of the awesome nad excellent ideas to have embarked upon because in all that we do there is a risk, so to be on the safer side, I will urge you to enrol for an insurance scheme, that will suit your standard and won't default your savings.

Insurance provides a good cover for our assets and even our lives. Most people ignore the importance of a good insurance cover and risk losing. Personally I haven't had an insurance cover yet but it is something I really look forward to.

Yes I definitely have an insurance for the car I bought last year. I was told to be paying some amount of money at the end of the month and I was also told that I will be able to.get some repairs freely if any damages is caused on the car in the long run
Post automatically merged:

Yes I definitely have an insurance for the car I bought last year. I was told to be paying some amount of money at the end of the month and I was also told that I will be able to.get some repairs freely if any damages is caused on the car in the long run

Yes you are right. I am agree with you in this sense as we do mot know what will happen in future but we should plan for better future. So this plan will come by doing such things in current era. I have insurance . so it will help me in future.

Yes, you are right but you have to note that most people that can't afford to eat will find it difficult to get an insurance policy as in the case of Nigeria. The only insurance policy that most people have is Third Party Motor Vehicle insurance that only lasted for 1 year I guess.
Personally, I don't joke with insurance because I'm well aware of how much it means especially being in a country like Nigeria where anyone or anything goes. I have my house insured, car insured, life insured, and farm insured. This why I am at rest should anything happen.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Nobody is certain about tomorrow,no one knows what the day will bring forth, insurance plans will help put things in check and also keep you aligned in case of any frivolities.

Yes I won't agree less , taking an insurance is great as no one knows what may happen in the future, sometimes we may come across unprecedented events of life so insurance helps a lot. The thing about insurance is that it matters about the contract taken and signed not all events are supported by the insurance company

While we usually can't prevent the unexpected from happening, sometimes we can get some protection. Insurance is meant to safeguard us, at least financially, should certain things happen. But there are numerous insurance options, and many financial experts will say you need to have them all. It can be difficult to determine what insurance you really need.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
You are quite right about this. Life is deeply unpredictable and having an insurance would help mitigate disasters should they happen in the future. I have seen a friend that had and accident with his car but didn't have an insurance at that time. He was in high regrets for not insuring his car.

According to my own point of view, insurance is good, but not that important. A Ms for me I don't have an insurance, because I believe I am still young, when I am a little bit old I will go for an insurance, I believe that is the best time

No i dont have insurance yet because I don't think my business has reached the level of insurance, insurance are for people that has money , big cars and houses and valuable items, its important to buy insurance

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back