What's new

Do you have an insurance?

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
After seeing a businessman who lost all his money and business to fire accident after he didn't have it all insured, I was pushed to get my own business insurance.

No I don't have an insurance, because in Islamic point of view, we don't believe in insurance policy that's why I don't interest in it also.

I will follow the tradition and the rules, but in my opinion, an insurance is important. For example, I have insurance on my house, I have insurance on my business ... I think and put the evil in front of me: if something happens? You get some of your money out of insurance.

Having an insurance is really important, it saves you alot when damages happen or when you get an emergency. I have only ever had an insurance when I was on attachment. I took it for three months but I have never taken any other insurance.
Having an insurance is a good thing a businessman man must do to acheive success and to secure our business Incase of emergency in our field of work, which insurance company will pay .

If so, I would love to get an insurance for my business if I am able to grow it and achieve expansion. I wouldn't want to be paying a premium on a business that is still bringing in little profit.
That is what should be the right thing to do,because most of the new start ups have not really gotten a foothold in the market and have not understand the terrian very well,so its instructive to observe the cash flow for sometimes before emberking on any insurance package.

It is very to have insurance especially in your property so to protect them for you, so is very important you should register your business under insurance company for protection.

That is what should be the right thing to do,because most of the new start ups have not really gotten a foothold in the market and have not understand the terrian very well,so its instructive to observe the cash flow for sometimes before emberking on any insurance package.
I usually do wonder where insurance companies get money from to cover the compensation assuming something happens to the business or item that was insured.

Insurance policies and requirements differ in each and every country. I am sure that many people in the western countries have an insurance because medical expenses are too high as far as I know. Medical expenses are also high in my country, but the government in here does not provide any kind of free health insurance benefits.

Personally I do not have any , I do not even have anything to insured and most insurance company are not rampant over here as most western countries. We still have a long way to go.

I do not have any insurance plan at all and I did not think I want to have any because I am already aware that risks are integral aspect of our lives that we cannot do away with.

Currently with the level of my business , my business is still very small to have investment on, and i don't have the money to pay do investment investment my small business

I don't have insurance for anything now. I don't really see the need for right now. I have to wait until I start up a reasonable business or investment that may require insurance but for now I have none of those things.

Having your business insured is the best way to secure the future of your business against unforseen circumstances that can cause your business harm most especially when you have a big company.

We should have insurance to protect ourselves from unexpected events. Insurance helps us when things go wrong, like accidents or illnesses. It's like a safety net that can give us money to fix things or replace what's lost. Having insurance means we don't have to worry as much because someone is there to help when we need it most.

I don't have insurance for anything now. I don't really see the need for right now. I have to wait until I start up a reasonable business or investment that may require insurance but for now I have none of those things.

This is actually the same mentality of most of people in country. They always feel less concerned about making use of the services of insurance companies. Even those that have big businesses don't care about it as well. Seriously, my people need big awareness and sensitization on how important insurance is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back