Do you have an insurance?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.

Insurance doesn't just secure against dangers and vulnerabilities, yet additionally gives a investment channel as well. Insurance protection empowers orderly investment funds because of installment of customary premium. Life insurance gives a method of investment. It builds up a propensity for setting aside cash by paying premium. The protected get the single amount sum at the development of the agreement.

Having an insurance is really important, it saves you alot when damages happen or when you get an emergency. I have only ever had an insurance when I was on attachment. I took it for three months but I have never taken any other insurance.

Oh yes we really need insurance in anything we doing mostly the life insurance because we don't no what might happen later but people doesn't see it that way and I don't no why. If you insure ur company if Anything might happen then the work of in insurance is to set everything back instead of going for loan in bank or waiting till u have money to bring back the company or go on total closed down

I don't have an insurance for now due to financial constraints but I plan on starting a health insurance plan by next month. This is what everyone should have because we don't know when we will have emergency.

Do i have an insurance? Presently i dont have insurance but am planning to get my health insurance with my family. Insurance is good in a well developed country for the citizens.

I am not insured for now ,but I plan to engage in the life insurance program in future ,as it is a good way to have support during health challenge that may appear to be bigger than your financial strength.

I don't have any insurance now, and I don't think I would even have any in the future because I don't think I need insurance. Although I am not saying insurance is not good, but I am not just interested in insuring any of my properties

Yes, I have insurance because I know its benefits. No body knows tomorrow but we are need to prepare for tomorrow in case of bad or good. That is the purpose of the insurance taking.

I'm not under insurance because I'm still a student now may be later when I start up a business I will do my business under them. It really good when insurance cover your business you don't have problem because if there is any damages they will fixe it

Right now am still a student so i dont have much when it comes to insurance cover.It is only the health insurance cover that i have and it is great having them incase you cant afford hospitals bills.In future i am looking forward to have more insurance covers.

Insurance can be important, UK however for own and driving your family car that you have to have insurance to able to be allowed to be on the road otherwise you get banged up badly. Home insurance but no content since if you lose your items most are not replaceable. Even moving home to home to have insurance and yet they rip you all off. We have lost and damage goods from moving and yet the insurance doesn't claim for it. Lost my $2500 gaming laptop from my last move and they said nope.

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Yes! Insurance should be mandatory for humans Because there is no idea of the ups and downs of life. When a person needs money, then it is difficult to do this difficult time.....

Yeah, sometimes we might be daunt on unprecedented things of life, but if endorsed with any insurance company, that cost might be taken care of by the insurance company. Only if the occurences is in line with the contract consensus we undertook with the company.

I recently took an insurance after years of contemplating about the pros and cons. The package is very cool as it also have a savings scheme as you can take some of your principal after a while which is a bit of a relief

Right now I have no insurance cover. It's good to have life insurance cover. But to the average man in this country, that is salary is not even up to anything, how will he purchase insurance cover.

No, this is because it involves much more money, no enough sensitization as regards what it is and how it works so I am scared to but my money in it .

Yes, am working as agent for a particular data capturing Institute and life assurance policy was done for me which means if I died in the cause of my duty, the insurance company will pay my family handsome amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back