What's new

Do you always feel that you are getting underpaid for your work?

I don't always feel I am underpaid, however, sometimes I feel that I am being underpaid. Recently, I sold a website for just $100. The domain was 5 years old and there were over a dozen contenmt, yet I had to sell it for $100 because I needed money.

I don't always feel I am underpaid, however, sometimes I feel that I am being underpaid. Recently, I sold a website for just $100. The domain was 5 years old and there were over a dozen contenmt, yet I had to sell it for $100 because I needed money.
That was a bad business, but because you needed money urgently, you had to do what you did. Businesses are not always rosy, there are times where losses would come.

Actually sometimes based on situation, I felt underpaid and sometimes I just felt satisfied. simply because there are alot og jobless youth on the street who are better than me but earning nothing.

Definitely, if you are very sure that you have value, you should always try as much as possible to let your employer know that you have being underpaid for work. If he or she is not doing anything reasonable about it you can quit.

Being underpaid for your work is quite saddening thing and I think that this is something that should be addressed in many companies. Unfortunately, this is something which is not done in many big companies either.

There was a time that I was writing articles for a certain guy and I felt underpaid. He would give me $2 for a 500 word article. So I presented my complaints and he doubled my pay, I was so happy for that.

There was a time that I was writing articles for a certain guy and I felt underpaid. He would give me $2 for a 500 word article. So I presented my complaints and he doubled my pay, I was so happy for that.

I also worked for a person in the past, but he never paid me for that. He also owed me $2. Anyway, I have moved on and i tend to work on different platforms that always pay on the right time.

Being underpaid for your work is quite saddening thing and I think that this is something that should be addressed in many companies. Unfortunately, this is something which is not done in many big companies either.
Yeah, I think that actually happens everywhere. There are some companies who always capitalise on people's cluelessness to underpay them for their work. This is why it is important for people to know their value.

Yeah, I think that actually happens everywhere. There are some companies who always capitalise on people's cluelessness to underpay them for their work. This is why it is important for people to know their value.
That is very true. You should know your value to avoid being used. Some companies actually prey on people's naivety. That is why they ask the salary question in interviews, they want to know how much you value yourself.

There is absolutely no doubt that sometimes I do felt like I am been exploited simply because the money am paid for my labour is less that what it takes me to supply the labour.

There is absolutely no doubt that sometimes I do felt like I am been exploited simply because the money am paid for my labour is less that what it takes me to supply the labour.
In some situations a lot of employees are always underpaid and if you're working for most private organisation you have to understand that their payment rate is always very low.
And as such you are working there just for a reason , maybe to raise some money to establish something that will make you stable.

there was a place i used to work, then i used to feel seriously underpaid but i did not have other options then, so i had to stick to the job, i was doing various things for the same salary and it was really bad for me.
This is serious problem. I have also experience it before. However, the reason you don't see other options is because you stick to that old job. Once you quit it, you'll start seeing better options.

The payment is the major problem and I feel that most of the businesses exploit their workers to a greater extent because they would always want to maximize their profit at the detriment of their workers.

Well sometimes I felt comfortable and sometimes I feel uncomfortable based on the earnings I get.
The work I do is more than what I get as a salaries simply because due to the nature of work I hardly have time for myself and family.

Well sometimes I felt comfortable and sometimes I feel uncomfortable based on the earnings I get.
The work I do is more than what I get as a salaries simply because due to the nature of work I hardly have time for myself and family.
The only issue with online earning platform is that you will keep accumulating the tiny amount until it becomes very big and that means that you will need to put up a hard work in order to gain reasonable amount of money.

I always feel that I am being underpaid for the job I do in the offline and online activities that I engage in because the amount of effort that I put into work is not commensurate to the amount I receive.
I would advice you to step up your game and know your worth. It's very possible for you to lose customers as a result of that but those who are worth your value would come for you.

I was about to work for such kind of company in the year 2020. It was a really huge company that used to pay people, but they also used to take advantage of people as well.

That is very true. You should know your value to avoid being used. Some companies actually prey on people's naivety. That is why they ask the salary question in interviews, they want to know how much you value yourself.
I think this is very true. It is always very important and necessary you place a high value on yourself. It is a kind of psychological questions they ask intending employees.

I would advice you to step up your game and know your worth. It's very possible for you to lose customers as a result of that but those who are worth your value would come for you.
Getting underpaid is a very common thing that is ravaging most of the earning platforms presently, people have no choice because of the economic meltdown and you would see people just accepting any kind of job just to put money in the pocket.

Working online and offline has not been paying off because I am doing more than I am earning which everybody knows , the owner of the business will always takes you for grantedby paying you peanut not minding that you are the engine room working for their daily earning.

Getting underpaid is a very common thing that is ravaging most of the earning platforms presently, people have no choice because of the economic meltdown and you would see people just accepting any kind of job just to put money in the pocket.

I think getting underpaid is much more common in many countries where laws are not imposed and followed. In fact, many countries like mine do not have a minimum wage laws at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back