What's new

Do you always feel that you are getting underpaid for your work?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do that for various reasons. In my field, usually the product companies treat their employees right. However, when it comes to service companies, they want their employees to stretch their work hours all the time.

Usually the official work hours should be 9 and not more than that. Still, most of the time, employees work for about 12-13 hours and that's just not fair. However, if you were to voice that to your manager, not only ....you will not get any relief, they would target you in every way possible.

So, do you guys have similar experiences such as this? Do you just put up with it all the time?

As a freelancer, I think that's a pretty constant state for me but I know that it's about something called growth. There are my fellow freelancers who would charge $50 for the same work and almost the same quality as the one I would charge for just $10.
But the thing is, the more you add value on your in this space, the more people would value you.

I do that for various reasons. In my field, usually the product companies treat their employees right. However, when it comes to service companies, they want their employees to stretch their work hours all the time.

Usually the official work hours should be 9 and not more than that. Still, most of the time, employees work for about 12-13 hours and that's just not fair. However, if you were to voice that to your manager, not only ....you will not get any relief, they would target you in every way possible.

So, do you guys have similar experiences such as this? Do you just put up with it all the time?
I feel the same. I'm currently being owed about 3 months salary, but when I tried to speak up, I got attacked by the management. It's one reason why I want to work hard enough so I can save enough money to be self employed in three to five years.

Yes especially at my current place of work - I'm asked to do so much and it's so unfair. I've been advocating for hourly pay recently which I feel will compensate for the extended working hours sometimes.

the same for me.
I'm currently owed almost three months' worth of pay, but when I tried to speak up, the management attacked me.
It's one of the reasons I want to work as hard as I can to accumulate enough money in the next three to five years to go it alone

likewise for me. Nearly three months' worth of wages are currently owed to me, but when I sought to raise the issue, the management assaulted me. One of the reasons I want to make the required sacrifices to accumulate money and go freelance in three to five years is because of this.

I have had experiences where employers demand you work basically overtime with the end result being equal to no remuneration. It is extremely frustrating, to say the least.

I haven't had such experience since i work online. My pajamas determined by how much hard work i put into my job and so, i don't feel like i'm being underpaid for my job.

This is one of the problem I'm currently facing. I have this feeling that I'm being underpaid for what I'm doing. The reason why I'm still doing is because I don't have many options at the moment. And half bread they say is better than none.

I usually feel same sometimes but there is nothing I could do because I agreed with such condition before doing the work. What I do is trying to save up so I could start my own personal business.

there was a place i used to work, then i used to feel seriously underpaid but i did not have other options then, so i had to stick to the job, i was doing various things for the same salary and it was really bad for me.

i don't work online I understand that sometimes I want more after all we can't survive without money and money is technicly happiness however I think my salary is just how it's suppose to be money don't grow on tress but I admit that simetimes I fell like that

Some people choose to sell their websites when they are already successful. It's because their website still has a high cost of value. But if my website is already very well-liked, I won't sell it. Why should I sell it and then build another one when I have already put in the time and effort to build this one? I believe that a website's popularity develops over time.

Actually sometimes individuals do felt that are unpaid most often those who are working with private companies and sometimes allowances are not giving to some specific time wastage.

Honestly Yes especially at my current place of work - I'm asked to do so much and it's so unfair. I've been advocating for hourly pay recently which I feel will compensate for the extended working hours

If you are doing something for yourself, for your own business and for your own company then it is okay to earn less because one day your earnings will increase.

Oh yes I mostly feel like I have getting underpaid when I work so hard to achieve a something and later come to work with and still pay me less amount. I think the following can help you to take action when you are underpaid;
Find out what your market value is. Do some wage research to learn your market value if you think you're being underpaid.
Discuss a raise. It's time to choose whether you want to remain in your current position after determining your market rate.

I am not working for anyone at the moment, I'm working online and I really enjoy it here especially on forums, you can earn a considerable amount of money without investing a dime.

Definitely yes , I know that I am underpaid , I am teaching in a private organisation and what they are paying us is not even worth what we are getting at the end of the month.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back