What's new

Do you always feel that you are getting underpaid for your work?

That's for sure,is not that I feel I am underpaid but I am actually underpaid. I worked everyday for more than 6 hours doing heavy task and I end up getting not up to $4

There are my fellow freelancers who would charge $50 for the same work and almost the same quality as the one I would charge for just $10.
But the thing is, the more you add value on your in this space, the more people would value you.

There are my fellow freelancers who would charge $50 for the same work and almost the same quality as the one I would charge for just $10.
But the thing is, the more you add value on your in this space, the more people would value you.

Freelancers who are native English speakers may charge more. This is because they may be more experienced and knowledgeable as compared to a person who has no knowledge of English,.

No I've never felt this way before , except only when I was working for a private organisation sometimes ago . The salary was not really much and it was just something to keep me going. Most organization are not worth working for.

It is very common in a business settings to always overwork their employees and underpay them. In my country of residence, I found this as a very common practices and the government must see to it.

same goes for me. I'm currently owed about three months' worth of pay, but when I tried to bring it up, the management physically beat me. This is one of the reasons I want to make the necessary sacrifices in order to save enough money and become a freelancer in three to five years.

I do that for various reasons. In my field, usually the product companies treat their employees right. However, when it comes to service companies, they want their employees to stretch their work hours all the time.

Usually the official work hours should be 9 and not more than that. Still, most of the time, employees work for about 12-13 hours and that's just not fair. However, if you were to voice that to your manager, not only ....you will not get any relief, they would target you in every way possible.

So, do you guys have similar experiences such as this? Do you just put up with it all the time?
In corporate contexts, it is highly typical to consistently overburden and underpay personnel. This is an extremely prevalent issue in the nation where I currently live, and the authorities needs to take action.

Personally I cannot do any work that I feel underpaid. If you're not able to meet your basic needs from the work you're doing then it is a total waste of time.

I've encountered situations in which employers required me to work essentially overtime for no pay. I must say that it is incredibly frustrating.

This has been my predicament because the rate at which I perform tasks does not correlate with my periodic remuneration, in any shape, manner or form. It is quite regrettable that workers are being exploited by corporations

i don't work online I understand that sometimes I want more after all we can't survive without money and money is technicly happiness however I think my salary is just how it's suppose to be money don't grow on tress but I admit that simetimes I fell like that
Money is a major source of happiness and without it you might find real happiness to be something that is very hard to come by, some might argue this fact I just said, but it is the gospel truth

Yes and no. Some days I feel like I am when I am working double the amount to make up for someone else's slack. Other days, it can be so easy and slow that I feel like I am being paid to do next to nothing.

Currently with the organisation i am working with , i am definitely underpaid and the authority knows it , they keep promising me an increment but they have never fulfilled their promise ,

likewise for me. Nearly three months' worth of wages are currently owed to me, but when I sought to raise the issue, the management assaulted me. One of the reasons I want to make the required sacrifices to accumulate money and go freelance in three to five years is because of this.
That is really not fair but when you come down to my country I think that is no issue as it's a problem that we see everyday. The only way out is to help yourself as you have rightly said.

It depend on agreement and the value you're offering to your company. Before you start any job, it's expedient that you sign an agreement. This agreement should contain the working hours. That's the time the company want you to be in the company. It's a must for you and your company to keep to this agreement. If your employer ask you to work beyond the agreed time, then you should decline or ask for payment compensation. I ƙnow some people will be afraid the company will laid them off if they challenge them, but if you're valuable to the company, there's no how they can fire you.

I have had experiences where employers demand you work basically overtime with the end result being equal to no remuneration. It is extremely frustrating, to say the least.
If it is possible you should sue whoever your employees are as this is not a perfect condition for any human being and you need to report such organization to the appropriate authority

I do that for various reasons. In my field, usually the product companies treat their employees right. However, when it comes to service companies, they want their employees to stretch their work hours all the time.

Usually the official work hours should be 9 and not more than that. Still, most of the time, employees work for about 12-13 hours and that's just not fair. However, if you were to voice that to your manager, not only ....you will not get any relief, they would target you in every way possible.

So, do you guys have similar experiences such as this? Do you just put up with it all the time?

Sometimes, you may not have any other choice at all and you must work for low rates. In my country, many offline jobs do not pay a high amount of money either at all..

Yes, I know that I am being underpaid because I work more than I earn, and I even sleep late everyday, I am just enduring it for now till I find a better offer

I don't have a feelings but I know that I am underpaid , mere removing my transport fare on daily basis from my salary , I am left with almost nothing and the organisation are making millions every month ,

Wherever I'm feeling I'm getting underpaid I use my attitude to disturb them. I could give useless excuse for being absence but all the same I do manage the job till I get better pay since there's saying that says "half bread is better than none".

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back