What's new

Do you always feel that you are getting underpaid for your work?

I do that for various reasons. In my field, usually the product companies treat their employees right. However, when it comes to service companies, they want their employees to stretch their work hours all the time.

Usually the official work hours should be 9 and not more than that. Still, most of the time, employees work for about 12-13 hours and that's just not fair. However, if you were to voice that to your manager, not only ....you will not get any relief, they would target you in every way possible.

So, do you guys have similar experiences such as this? Do you just put up with it all the time?
I do not work for anyone or any company now but there was a time when I used to work for a company and I was not paid a reasonable amount of money. I was underpaid and I had no choice than to leave the job.

Actually there are alot of feelings that will comes your way when you are underpaid sometimes you just consider it because you have no othet options but if there are, you might quit your current job.

Actually there are alot of feelings that will comes your way when you are underpaid sometimes you just consider it because you have no othet options but if there are, you might quit your current job.

I think that getting underpaid is a very huge issue and this should be addressed. The main problem is the fact that there is a monopoly in the market when it comes to pay rates.

Working online and offline has not been paying off because I am doing more than I am earning which everybody knows , the owner of the business will always takes you for grantedby paying you peanut not minding that you are the engine room working for their daily earning.
I think you should try as much as possible to save your own money and start your own business. That is the only way in which you can make a lot of profit from your effort instead of depending on people to pay you.

Well sometimes I have such feelings that I am getting so underpaid of my effort but I also considered myself as lucky because there are alot of job seekers who have been struggling to get a job.

I usually feel same sometimes but there is nothing I could do because I agreed with such condition before doing the work. What I do is trying to save up so I could start my own personal business.
If you are working for someone else then you should definitely accept their payments, if not they will hire someone else and as you know most will accept low earnings because of high competitions but you mentioned a great point, starting your own business will change your life.

I was teaching three subjects across 6 classes in a private high school. I was being paid less than $50. I didn't just feel I was undepaid, I felt I was exploited and duly left.

Yes that was a time I was running a security job at my side and do usually come to work everyday from Monday to Monday and always 6am to 5pm and I do get $1.5 everyday and it seems small for me.

I I know that I do more work then I am being paid for in my job but there is nothing I can do about it. There's a saying that your boss cannot pay you what you deserve because they are not stupid.

For a job that demanded close to ten hours of my day, the pay was paltry. Barely enough to sustain me for a month. I make that salary now in a week. It is good to be your own boss.

Yes especially at my current place of work - I'm asked to do so much and it's so unfair. I've been advocating for hourly pay recently which I feel will compensate for the extended working hours sometimes.

This is something that is very common in most workplaces because it is very clear that they are all too greedy to pay their workers very well especially when they are even overworking their staffs to make more profit.

The salary or payment we are getting for the work done nowadays is not always enough for the work done , first the boss or the owner of the business is always greedy trying to secure all the profit for himself whereby not taking their workers welfare into consideration .

Yes, I feel I am getting underpaid for the kind of work I am doing presently.
I always make sure I put all my energy and time to work, but the pay is most time not encouraging, and there is also an increase in the cost of living.

I think you should try as much as possible to save your own money and start your own business. That is the only way in which you can make a lot of profit from your effort instead of depending on people to pay you.

Saving money is one of the most crucial aspects of life. If a person is not earning enough money, then they should save even more and cut out their expenses.

Saving money is one of the most crucial aspects of life. If a person is not earning enough money, then they should save even more and cut out their expenses.
Yeah, no matter the amount of money you make it is always important for you to save some certain percentage. This will actually be very helpful to you in the near future.

I've never though I'm getting underpaid or anybody is getting underpaid. I just think government is taking back what they are giving. The average cost of living is too high.

This is part of the reason why a lot of people are trying so hard to have their own business started because relying on what the government is paying you is never going to be enough especially after they have removed your taxes.

I feel the same. I'm currently being owed about 3 months salary, but when I tried to speak up, I got attacked by the management. It's one reason why I want to work hard enough so I can save enough money to be self employed in three to five years.
Let me ask you a direct question: How do you survive? Three months debt and you are still trying to speak up? If it is me, we would have spoken in Court because I would carry one property of the organization and leave.

Actually there is no doubt that sometimes you felt underpaid for the kind of jobs and stress you always had online though nothing can really be done about because even if you complain, you wont be considered.

It is crucial to conduct research and compile data to back up your request for a pay increase if you believe that you are being underpaid. This may entail providing data on your expanded duties and contributions to the organization, as well as contrasting your pay with that of other employees at your company and in your sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back