What's new

Do you always feel that you are getting underpaid for your work?

Actually sometimes individuals do felt that are unpaid most often those who are working with private companies and sometimes allowances are not giving to some specific time wastage.
It's normal to have that kind of feeling. Most of the employers now underpaid their employees for reason best know to them. The few that are paying average fees will want their employees to work extra hour.

As someone who is a freelancer, I do feel right now that where I am and for the quality I provide I do get paid a good amount. I have however been doing offers just recently to help bring in customers and whilst I have undercut my payments and it may be that I am underpaid doing this, it is also bringing in new customers for me which in turn could help me out at a later date. As a freelancer though it is something you should accept, being underpaid at some point.

I feel the same. I'm currently being owed about 3 months salary, but when I tried to speak up, I got attacked by the management. It's one reason why I want to work hard enough so I can save enough money to be self employed in three to five years.
3 months salary, it's not easy to stay that long without getting paid. That's why I hate some offline job. You'll use your energy to work and at the end of the day, no salary. You should consider quiting the job and look for another one.

Well, I don't have much time for hustling and making money for now, though Is because I'm a student. But I was working on a platform trendri, and there payment after every task is too small, that's why I decided to come here.

I actually know that I'm being underpaid for my work but I do know about those who are even paid less. There are obviously those who are paid more but there's a process to everything.

Being underpaid could be really hurtful for many people. However, the fact remains that many people might have no option but to deal with this problem by working more.

Being underpaid could be really hurtful for many people. However, the fact remains that many people might have no option but to deal with this problem by working more.
These things happen because a lot of persons actually don't have a better alternative than what they are doing and even though they are being underpaid, they would always strive to continue.

These things happen because a lot of persons actually don't have a better alternative than what they are doing and even though they are being underpaid, they would always strive to continue.

Not getting paid is a common issue in countries where there are no laws that protect the employees. I also live in such kind of country. I used to work for a company whose owner was rich and the employees hardly made $200 per month. This is a really low amount of money.

Yes definitely, the job I am working at usually pays me less than the average minimum wage of the country.
That is why I want it launch my business this year.

Yes definitely, the job I am working at usually pays me less than the average minimum wage of the country.
That is why I want it launch my business this year.
Launching your own business is a very good idea but you should not feel that it is an easy way to get rich. It actually comes with a lot of responsibilities and if you have enough money you will succeed.

T
Launching your own business is a very good idea but you should not feel that it is an easy way to get rich. It actually comes with a lot of responsibilities and if you have enough money you will succeed.
That is just the truth, alot don't know that entrepreneurship is basically risky and it is not easy to get of the stage of making money that is why they easily give up while starting out.

I have ever worked in a flower farm where I felt like I was being underpaid. I was working 10 to 13 hours a day and only earned $80 a month. The work there was so hard too. I would go back home so burnt out. That is why I quit the job. Most casual jobs pay so low here in my country.

To some extent yes, but I think you'll have that for any service you offer. I think these days I am paid better, but it could be better. But I prove myself by making my work quality and in turn people keep coming back. If you can do that, you can charge higher prices once in a while.

T
That is just the truth, alot don't know that entrepreneurship is basically risky and it is not easy to get of the stage of making money that is why they easily give up while starting out.
Anyone who wants to go into enterpreneurship must have the right mindset. You need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and you can encounter failures. Your ability to get up whenever you fail will make you succeed.

I have ever worked in a flower farm where I felt like I was being underpaid. I was working 10 to 13 hours a day and only earned $80 a month. The work there was so hard too. I would go back home so burnt out. That is why I quit the job. Most casual jobs pay so low here in my country.
If that is the case then I think that you should let your employer know,some people make this mistake if they get low paid they should have let their employer know about it sometimes their wage could be increased for me now am satisfy with my pay even if it's not that good but with time things may be better than this and I will get higher paid someday

Not getting paid is a common issue in countries where there are no laws that protect the employees. I also live in such kind of country. I used to work for a company whose owner was rich and the employees hardly made $200 per month. This is a really low amount of money.
There can never be a law that would protect employees in this case and that's because you were not forced to work for them. You can choose to turn down their offer and go look for a better one.

There can never be a law that would protect employees in this case and that's because you were not forced to work for them. You can choose to turn down their offer and go look for a better one.

Indeed, there are many laws in many countries that tend to protect the rights of employees in many places. I think that countries should impose these laws in countries where employees are not compensated well.

While i was working under someone last year, i felt that a lot. Back then i would go to the office as early as 6am only to come back around 7pm or in some cases 9pm or later than that. We have never been paid extra for the hours we spend there or even treated properly.

If that is the case then I think that you should let your employer know,some people make this mistake if they get low paid they should have let their employer know about it sometimes their wage could be increased for me now am satisfy with my pay even if it's not that good but with time things may be better than this and I will get higher paid someday
Definitely, if you are very sure that you have value, you should always try as much as possible to let your employer know that you have being underpaid for work. If he or she is not doing anything reasonable about it you can quit.

I always feel that I am being underpaid for the job I do in the offline and online activities that I engage in because the amount of effort that I put into work is not commensurate to the amount I receive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back