What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

All right then, thanks for the information that is what I will try to doing because i mostly do order my payment at the beginning of the month or mostly at the end of the month.
That's right. You can try it out but the payment requested for the middle of the month may take a little longer but you will definitely get paid. It is the best platform presently on the internet where you can make money depending on your strength.

That's right. You can try it out but the payment requested for the middle of the month may take a little longer but you will definitely get paid. It is the best platform presently on the internet where you can make money depending on your strength.
All right, thanks though I wanted asking apart from bizdustry, beermoneyforum and BMF .io is there any legit post to pay forums that pay well like the ones that have mentioned and there tasks is not stressful.

Online site doesn't really take long depending on the mode of payment. It takes time for the transaction to go through and ones it done your money will be with you.
I
Notification to members of a forums on any form of uncertainties that may delay on the payment of members is very important because they will not be worried thinking they are scammed on the site they earned.

You're very lucky that most of the platforms paid you very quickly. There are some platforms that will delay payment and wouldn't send any means of communication to the members even if there will be a delay.
Yeah so in this case communication is also a factor when it comes to the mode of payment. When one gets to know when he or she will be paid, there will be no need to be worried.

Online site doesn't really take long depending on the mode of payment. It takes time for the transaction to go through and ones it done your money will be with you.
I

Yeah so in this case communication is also a factor when it comes to the mode of payment. When one gets to know when he or she will be paid, there will be no need to be worried.
Once payments are sent, it will not take much time to land in your account. Most of the site will not send payment on time and they often daily payment for 1 to 2 weeks.

Once payments are sent, it will not take much time to land in your account. Most of the site will not send payment on time and they often daily payment for 1 to 2 weeks.
Yeah I agree with you on that. Most payment once it is sent via the electronic mode it will come through just that sometimes the network delays.

I don't really like any site that takes a long time before paying it's members, i normally want to get paid as soon as I place my withdrawal request, and I believe most people will like that.

Website can sometimes experience delay in paying their members. Currently, there's a reputable website that experience crash to their payment system. As a result, they could not pay any of their member that have initiated withdrawal.
Depending some website you find yourself working with, but the ones I am working with doesn't waste time in paying, so for me I haven't worked in any website that stay long in paying.

Network problem can be a very big factor when it comes to payment. I think most online money making platforms find themselves in such situations. It takes time to resolve so sometimes one has to be patient.

Really it is sometimes frustrating and discouraging mostly when you order for withdrawal and expecting your money immediately because of my plans and I show up fast.

I always work on reliable sites such as Bizdustry. Bizdustry always pays people on time. I think that people must start working on reliable sites if they want to get paid on time.

I always work on reliable sites such as Bizdustry. Bizdustry always pays people on time. I think that people must start working on reliable sites if they want to get paid on time.
Yeah that is it, once you want to work on a reliable site that pays well it is better to come to bizdustry post to pay forum though presently now they do not accept new members again.

What online money making site are you talking about? Currently, I am working on Bizdustry and i always get paid on time in here. Bizdustry is a really cool platform to work.

What online money making site are you talking about? Currently, I am working on Bizdustry and i always get paid on time in here. Bizdustry is a really cool platform to work.
[/QUOT
On bizdustry,you will get paid very quickly once you have donated to the VIP. I must confess that this particular platform is really the best in terms of prompt payment.

These days, they are taking longer time than usual and it is very unfortunate.

It does not used to be the case in the past when they did not have so much members on their platform.

Well the site that he is trying to talk about is not bizdustry. He is talking about beermoneyforum, that they usually make their payments either at beginning of the month or ending of the month.

Website can sometimes experience delay in paying their members. Currently, there's a reputable website that experience crash to their payment system. As a result, they could not pay any of their member that have initiated withdrawal.
That is actually very true. Some legitimate websites can have a crash in their payment system and they will be delay in payment but if you have been working on this site for a while you do not need to worry because you already know that they are legit.

I have about $100 that has been hanging on a particular platform for more than a week now, and it is almost running into 1 months without getting to withdraw my money from the platform.

most site i have worked for online did not even pay me at the end of all my labor. it was a very painful experience and i do not like to try out new earn money site unless i go through the reviews on those sites properly.

These days, forum owners are beginning to take so much time before sending out payments.

I believe it is due to the fact that they have been able to get a good reputation already.
It is a very common thing among the forum owners and you forgot that so many people's livelihood depends on the money they make here.
I'm beginning to think that it is a deliberate effort from them.

Well for now I have not experience any website that do delay there members in terms of payment though I usually work mostly on post to pay forums only, so I do not know about other.
Well for now I have not experience any website that do delay there members in terms of payment though I usually work mostly on post to pay forums only, so I do not know about other.

You are very lucky that the VIP would send you payment after donating biznotes.
It is very important that the website owners should brace up to paying very promptly because so many people depend on the money they make here.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back