What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?

Some sites handle payments once a month means even reach threashold on 5 september you have to wait until october as they handle payment once a month, request payment by support ticket will be declined too.

Actually not all earnings site that takes too long to.pay. sometimes the delayed in payment is due to networking errors or due to some kind of reasons that are very serious and needed to be attained to.

I've received money from couple of paid to post website but it takes them a long time before payment was made after I have requested. I Have requested a payment on beermoney forum and it takes up to 4 days before the money arrived my account.

I am somebody who take early payment as something very serious and that is why I always do research about any website to ensure that they are going to pay at the time in which they promise.

I don't know any site that takes too long to pay but i know that it takes time to make money online especially on sites that involves pay to post, but some sites can pay raster.

Most platforms don't really take long to pay me and I don't really have any problem if they have to take up to two weeks to pay . The most important thing is just the legitimacy . That is what gives me the confidence , that's all

Yes. Most of the GPT sites will take a very long time to cash out. Most of them will offer payments of $2.00 per answer, but they won't pay until you've earned something like $15.00. That means it can take a while to get paid, which means they're taking advantage of your eagerness to earn money—and not setting themselves up to be around for the long haul.
Well, there are some exceptions: site that have a payment threshold of $5.00 and pay relatively quickly (within 2-3 days). They also have great customer service, which can make all the difference when you're trying to get paid on time and in full.

Most of them do not take long at all. These websites are usually very good for me to get on them to make some little amount of money to cover little costs of expenses.

Most of the online making money sites that I have worked with like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, trendri and bmf.io do not delay much once I ask for withdrawal.

Bizdustry is my first forum where they pay our payout instantly. It does not take much more time as like other platforms that I heard a few sites pay on a monthly basis.

I think most do an average of one payment per 30 days or once a month. Some will do it every 2 weeks. It really depends on what kind of site you work with/on as they don't all operate the same.

I use FreeCash, Pico and Bizdustry.
FreeCash is almost instant. Picoworkers takes a day or two. Bizdustry, I haven't tried.
If you're looking for instant withdrawal, FreeCash is the best. Though most people can't earn much from it

Well so far my earning online, I have worked with legit sites like bizdustry, cashtimeforum, beermoneyforum, bmf.io and others. So among them the once that do take long time about 3 to 4 days before paying me are beermoneyforum and bmf.io.

The most important thing to me is that they should ultimately pay at the end of the day. It will be an added incentive for me if they are going to be at the appointed time in which they choose.

I think that most of the online earning site are fund of delaying payment. That does not translate to them no paying at all but most of them would ensure that you Waite for not less than one week before receiving payment.

Many things could cause it. Most time, we put all blame on the site without thinking about payment companies. A payment could be delayed by payment system. That does not mean some sites are not guilty of delaying in sending money.

most of the times the platforms pay me after a couple minutes (surveytime) or days (most of the platforms I use are paying me after 2 days on average) or even a week (mode earn/ current)

most of the times the platforms pay me after a couple minutes (surveytime) or days (most of the platforms I use are paying me after 2 days on average) or even a week (mode earn/ current)
The only thing that I am so surprised about the payment method is, even if the payment is going to be delayed, they wouldn't send any communication to tell you what is going on. I don't know what they are taking us for.

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back