What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

There are so many sites out there that claims you can earn from them, most them after putting in all of your time to get the task done, they end up not paying you, some take very long before payout, some pay weekly, monthly while few pay daily. To to get a genuine site like bizdustry that actually pays is quite difficult

There are so many sites out there that claims you can earn from them, most them after putting in all of your time to get the task done, they end up not paying you, some take very long before payout, some pay weekly, monthly while few pay daily. To to get a genuine site like bizdustry that actually pays is quite difficult
There are few website online that will process your payment very quickly like this platform . Although we have some other forums that are doing very well in terms of payment.

Actually sometimes site do failed to pay or takes too much time to be able to pay its members, most often is not international but due to some certain uncertainties I believe.

whenever I am working on a platform it does not matter how long it takes for them to pay me as long as they are legitimate. Even if it takes a week I will not bother because I know that they have been paying for a while and they will surely pay.

Though there sites that do pay well but actually delay payment and that payment do not usually come at the time you expect or wanted it and that can push much members from such forum.

I don't really have problem in terms of the payment time interval in most platform as long as the platform is trusted. Most platforms will always have a specific date for payment and I am always ok with that.

Yeah.. most sites that are legit do not delay much to pay there members, the highest most of them do take to pay once you order for withdrawal is one week.
A legitimate website can take up to a week for them to pay you but what really matters is that you will get the money. some of them pay once in a month but they are still legitimate.

Most platforms don't really take long to pay me and I don't really have any problem if they have to take up to two weeks to pay . The most important thing is just the legitimacy . That is what gives me the confidence , that's all

Most platforms don't really take long to pay me and I don't really have any problem if they have to take up to two weeks to pay . The most important thing is just the legitimacy . That is what gives me the confidence , that's all
You're very lucky that most of the platforms paid you very quickly. There are some platforms that will delay payment and wouldn't send any means of communication to the members even if there will be a delay.

A legitimate website can take up to a week for them to pay you but what really matters is that you will get the money. some of them pay once in a month but they are still legitimate.
Yeah that remind me when I first started working with beermoneyforum.com, though I had that the admin is very strict and do ban slot of people, so I try to be careful to earn my money on the forum then when I asked for withdrawal, it took a long time to extend I thought I will not be paid again.

Yeah that remind me when I first started working with beermoneyforum.com, though I had that the admin is very strict and do ban slot of people, so I try to be careful to earn my money on the forum then when I asked for withdrawal, it took a long time to extend I thought I will not be paid again.
I remembered that time vividly . it seems he went on vacation because I messaged him and he replied that he is on vacation and when he returned, he ensured that he settled everyone.

Well so far my earning online, I have worked with legit sites like bizdustry, cashtimeforum, beermoneyforum, bmf.io and others. So among them the once that do take long time about 3 to 4 days before paying me are beermoneyforum and bmf.i
Oh sorry about that but maybe you're just the one that don't know how to go about it. BMf.io usually pay on 25th. You just have to calculate it and place withdrawal on 24th and you will receive your money the next day

Actually it do takes sometimes to be able to pay forums members but it's not a kind of situation that happens on daily basis. sometimes situation changes and more often members are notified.
I also understand that business owners have a lot of things going on in their lives and they might delay payments but then he should not be something that is happening constantly all the time

Yeah, I also have an account with the platform for a long time and I have not encountered any problems with it. If your comments are good I don't think he will ban you in any way. His payment usually takes some time but he must pay.

I always like that website you have a particular date in which they are going to release payment. You can take 24 or 48 hours at most but it should not be more than that.

Actually quite a numbers of the available site on the internet that takes sometimes a day after the fixed date that are main for payment though it happens as a result of some uncertainties which members are informed.

Almost all the websites I have worked has never delay their payment whenever it's comes to paying, for me I have never experienced long payment whenever it's comes to paying, unless one I have never request for it.
That's it, but sometimes we do face some challenges when it comes to receiving our payment's, it doesn't feel good for your payment to be delayed.

I always like that website you have a particular date in which they are going to release payment. You can take 24 or 48 hours at most but it should not be more than that.
I think most paid to both platforms actually takes more than that period some can even take up to a week before they pay you. For me what really matters is for them to pay and not the time it takes.

I remembered that time vividly . it seems he went on vacation because I messaged him and he replied that he is on vacation and when he returned, he ensured that he settled everyone.
Wow.. so we're he able to settle everyone, because it will be hard to settle everyone at the same time, except he makes one to be helping him out to try and settle the members problem.

It is really dependent on the person who owns the platform.

This bizdustry for instance does not take so much time to pay. Admin also apologize whenever there's a delay in payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back