What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Wow.. so we're he able to settle everyone, because it will be hard to settle everyone at the same time, except he makes one to be helping him out to try and settle the members problem.
Mr B is very strict but it doesn't joke with his payment . He never owes anyone. Aside, the people that he blocked. When it comes to banning members, he is known for that.

It is really dependent on the person who owns the platform.

This bizdustry for instance does not take so much time to pay. Admin also apologize whenever there's a delay in payment.
That's it, I have never worked on any site that delays my payment, but I must say it really feels bad for your payment to be delayed. Have you ever had this experience of delayed payment?

Every single website that I have been working with have a particular policy they have about payment. I meant is in fact one of the first things that are review about a website.

The only thing that I am so surprised about the payment method is, even if the payment is going to be delayed, they wouldn't send any communication to tell you what is going on. I don't know what they are taking us for.

I think that each and every website has its own policies when it comes to paying money, but I think that the admin should clear all the payments as fast as possible. It is good for both the members and the site as well.

Actually there are several platforms on the internet and each has a different way of administration or addressing the issue of payment to it members. it may exceed schedule for payment and I believe it may be as a result of some uncertainty.

All the sites i've worked for do not take time to pay. I think the longest time i've stayed without pay is a couple of days. The sites i work for usually pay after a day or two.

I am not mostly interested if a website is taking too long to pay me provided that they are going to provide a reasonable reason for that and they are not going to be doing it all the time.

This bizdustry for instance does not take so much time to pay. Admin also apologize whenever there's a delay in payment.
Yeah that is why I really like bizdustry admin that any other admin that has a post to pay forums like bizdustry. Once an admin tries to apologize for delaying payment, it members will really understand.

that is actually the right thing to do because many people may be worried that after working for some weeks they will not be able to get their money. If I realise that the platform is legitimate I don't need to worry.

Mr B is very strict but it doesn't joke with his payment . He never owes anyone. Aside, the people that he blocked. When it comes to banning members, he is known for that.
Yeah I know that Mr B. Is very strict in everything and he do pay every one without owing anyone but his time of payment is very far and it will be hard for one to endure to that time.

Yeah I know that Mr B. Is very strict in everything and he do pay every one without owing anyone but his time of payment is very far and it will be hard for one to endure to that time.
You can actually request for payment anytime and you will get paid . It does not necessarily mean that you should wait till 25th as stated in the forum rules.

You can actually request for payment anytime and you will get paid . It does not necessarily mean that you should wait till 25th as stated in the forum rules.
Well I do not know your experience with him, but I do request for payment and he usually takes up to 2 weeks before paying and once he was asked, he says he do pay only on 25th.

Well I do not know your experience with him, but I do request for payment and he usually takes up to 2 weeks before paying and once he was asked, he says he do pay only on 25th.
There are times you would be at the middle of the month because I have received payment severally at the middle of the month without having to wait till 25th.

There are times you would be at the middle of the month because I have received payment severally at the middle of the month without having to wait till 25th.
He said that he pays until 25th. That means if your request for a payment on the 10th of any month then you have to wait from that particular time till 25th before you get your payment. What I meant is that you can get it at any time within that time range.

He said that he pays until 25th. That means if your request for a payment on the 10th of any month then you have to wait from that particular time till 25th before you get your payment. What I meant is that you can get it at any time within that time range.
It is true that you can request for payment anytime you wish but I don't think that he pays very quickly unlike the way it will pay you if it is on the 25th you requested for payment.

These days, forum owners are beginning to take so much time before sending out payments.

I believe it is due to the fact that they have been able to get a good reputation already.

It is true that you can request for payment anytime you wish but I don't think that he pays very quickly unlike the way it will pay you if it is on the 25th you requested for payment.
If I'm working on a platform I don't mind waiting for two weeks before I get my payment as long as a platform is legitimate. Sometimes I wait for long but I don't bother.

Almost all the websites I have worked has never delay their payment whenever it's comes to paying, for me I have never experienced long payment whenever it's comes to paying, unless one I have never request for it.
Website can sometimes experience delay in paying their members. Currently, there's a reputable website that experience crash to their payment system. As a result, they could not pay any of their member that have initiated withdrawal.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
As I used many websites which has some tasks to do, they would not pay you until 2 or 3 days, I think this is not a good policy, if someone did your task pay him right away.

All right then, thanks for the information that is what I will try to doing because i mostly do order my payment at the beginning of the month or mostly at the end of the month.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back