What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.
Yeah.. most sites that are legit do not delay much to pay there members, the highest most of them do take to pay once you order for withdrawal is one week.

Almost all the websites I have worked has never delay their payment whenever it's comes to paying, for me I have never experienced long payment whenever it's comes to paying, unless one I have never request for it.

Actually most of the earning site do makes there payment at or during the weekend and sometimes it do exceed due to some uncertainties which you will be notified by the management.

I understand that things might not always go as planned for the site owners but then it should not be something that happens every time. They should also communicate effectively.

I currently work on a local revenue sharing platform in my country. The platform actually pays and it's very legit cause it's paying Since 2018.
So the site claims to pay on 1st and 15th every month. Unfortunately it pays on latest 5th and mostly on 20th of each month.
I also once paid by a survey site two days after requesting my payout through PayPal yet it claims to pay after 14 Days on the date of payment request.

If it's about online earning for, most of them do pays on either weekly or monthly basis depending on the individual who ordered or requested to be paid upon.

One of my biggest frustrations because I always want to be paid my money at exactly when they have promised that they are going to do it without any delay.

One of my biggest frustrations because I always want to be paid my money at exactly when they have promised that they are going to do it without any delay.
Really it is sometimes frustrating and discouraging mostly when you order for withdrawal and expecting your money immediately because of my plans and I show up fast.

Actually it do takes sometimes to be able to pay forums members but it's not a kind of situation that happens on daily basis. sometimes situation changes and more often members are notified.

This is likely to happen in platforms that don't have a fix date to pays it's members. Or probably some of them will always try to pay when they are comfortable to carry out payments transaction.

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.
The only thing that bothers me about the online platform that take a longer time to pay is that during the time they were unable to pay . They wouldn't send any communication informing us the reason why the payment was late . what do they take us for!

The only thing that bothers me about the online platform that take a longer time to pay is that during the time they were unable to pay . They wouldn't send any communication informing us the reason why the payment was late . what do they take us for!
well most of the earning platforms that I have been engaging myself these days, have always been informing it members on any form of uncertainties that may occur in terms of delay in payment.

The website that I am currently working with actually pay me very quickly and that is exactly why I love to work with them and that is one of my most important feature of any website.

For me I don't really like any site to take 5hrs of my time before proceeding my payment, I like to get paid immediately after placing my withrawal request, I believe most people will like that.

well most of the earning platforms that I have been engaging myself these days, have always been informing it members on any form of uncertainties that may occur in terms of delay in payment.
You must be very lucky to have such platform and if I may ask, could you share that platform here? because I've not seen any out of all the paid to post website and I've worked with announced that there will be a delay in payment.

Notification to members of a forums on any form of uncertainties that may delay on the payment of members is very important because they will not be worried thinking they are scammed on the site they earned.

if you watch closely most of the online earning platforms , they promised to disburse payment within 72hrs of making request, but it often take them 4-7 days before making payment.

Personally I have not comes across or worked in a site that takes to long to pay me but there are people who have been experiencing such kind of situation in terms of payment.

Personally I have not comes across or worked in a site that takes to long to pay me but there are people who have been experiencing such kind of situation in terms of payment.
You are very lucky not to have experienced such kind of thing. Most of the paid to post website that I've witnessed will not pay you very quickly within two to three days as opposed to what is been written on the terms and condition.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back