What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

You are very lucky that the VIP would send you payment after donating biznotes.
It is very important that the website owners should brace up to paying very promptly because so many people depend on the money they make here.
Yes for sure many people depends solid on the money they do earn online so any admin that is not paying his or her members fast or in an appropriate time the admin will loss members.

Yes for sure many people depends solid on the money they do earn online so any admin that is not paying his or her members fast or in an appropriate time the admin will loss members.
This is what most of the website owners fail to understand because the livelihood of so many people depend on this job.
It often affected me sometimes when payments are delayed.

most site i have worked for online did not even pay me at the end of all my labor. it was a very painful experience and i do not like to try out new earn money site unless i go through the reviews on those sites properly.
it is very painful for you to have worked on the website and at the end of everything they did not pay you. What exactly is the reason for refusing to give you your payment?.

it is very painful for you to have worked on the website and at the end of everything they did not pay you. What exactly is the reason for refusing to give you your payment?.
The most disheartening part of of it is that there are some paid to post forum that will even ban you after you have requested for payment. It has happened to me before and it is a great loss, I lost about $25.

This is what most of the website owners fail to understand because the livelihood of so many people depend on this job.
It often affected me sometimes when payments are delayed.
Well not only you, there was a time my payment was delayed on beermoneyforum and I have already promised to give some his money on that particular day that I was expecting my payment, but unfortunately the don't pay me that day, I really felt embarrassed.

The most disheartening part of of it is that there are some paid to post forum that will even ban you after you have requested for payment. It has happened to me before and it is a great loss, I lost about $25.
That is actually very bad. it is always important you venture into websites that are legitimate instead of the ones that will ban you when you want to request for your payment.

That is actually very bad. it is always important you venture into websites that are legitimate instead of the ones that will ban you when you want to request for your payment.
It is quite disheartening that most of the website does not consider that their member depend on the money for livelihood.
They decide to pay at any time it is convenient for them without following the rules.

Well there are sites and forums that most at times do delay in paying their members and they do try by all means to make sure they pay no matter how the delayed they were.

It is quite disheartening that most of the website does not consider that their member depend on the money for livelihood.
They decide to pay at any time it is convenient for them without following the rules.
I think it is always important and necessary that the website make the rules and regulations clear so that the members will not go against it. That way they will not have problem paying anybody that reaches the threshold.
I think it is always important and necessary that the website make the rules and regulations clear so that the members will not go against it. That way they will not have problem paying anybody that reaches the threshold.

It is not a necessary for the company to give the employees the stated goals and objectives that is guarding the code and conduct of the organisation.
This is very necessary so that the employee will not go against the rules and regulation.

It is not a necessary for the company to give the employees the stated goals and objectives that is guarding the code and conduct of the organisation.
This is very necessary so that the employee will not go against the rules and regulation.
I think almost every business organisation does that. But it depends on the employee to be able to remember everything. Sometimes employees can go against a business rule and regulation consciously.

I think almost every business organisation does that. But it depends on the employee to be able to remember everything. Sometimes employees can go against a business rule and regulation consciously.
It is responsibility of the organisation to always be the employees promptly and quickly

Livelihood of the employees depends on the money they want to collect from you and you must always try to meet up with the requirements of payment.

It is responsibility of the organisation to always be the employees promptly and quickly

Livelihood of the employees depends on the money they want to collect from you and you must always try to meet up with the requirements of payment.
Probably, if you want your employees to perform maximally you must always try as much as possible to take care of their livelihood and welfare. That is what so many business organisations does.

That is actually very true. Some legitimate websites can have a crash in their payment system and they will be delay in payment but if you have been working on this site for a while you do not need to worry because you already know that they are legit.

Legit site owners usually discuss the problem of late payments or payment delays. For example, we know that bizdustry is a legit site. Recently, the owner of bizdustry discussed the issue of late payments with all of us.

Legit site owners usually discuss the problem of late payments or payment delays. For example, we know that bizdustry is a legit site. Recently, the owner of bizdustry discussed the issue of late payments with all of us.
that is actually very true period it is one of the characteristics of a legitimate website. whenever there is delay in payment they will try to let the members know.

that is actually very true period it is one of the characteristics of a legitimate website. whenever there is delay in payment they will try to let the members know.

We need more legit sites such as bizdustry in our current times. The fact of the matter is that we would be really glad if the owner of bizdustry also launches another great project similar to bizdustry.

We need more legit sites such as bizdustry in our current times. The fact of the matter is that we would be really glad if the owner of bizdustry also launches another great project similar to bizdustry.
It is very necessary to have access to so many legitimate platform so that you can increase your streams of income online.
I am still looking for various ways to increase my streams of income on the internet.

You are right, I have never experienced this before, I'm very new to the world of earning money online and I believe with time I'll get use to This kinds of things.
I really like to get paid on time but what we wish is not what we will always get, but site like bizdustry do pay on time, I don't know for other platforms but this one pays on time.

Last edited:
Most of the site I know doesn't takes much time to pay under normal circumstances but with any uncertainties, they do try to notify there members and apologise.
Most of the site I know doesn't takes much time to pay under normal circumstances but with any uncertainties, they do try to notify there members and apologise.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
I have tried a few websites for money. But I can testify that none of the sites took too long to pay me. The rules there says that you can only withdraw when you reach a certain amount. They pay it the time they schedule.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back