What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Most of the site I know doesn't takes much time to pay under normal circumstances but with any uncertainties, they do try to notify there members and apologise.
Most of the site I know doesn't takes much time to pay under normal circumstances but with any uncertainties, they do try to notify there members and apologise.
That is really the best thing anyone or admin should do when ever he or she fails to pay his or her workers or members in time to make them understand.

It is very necessary to have access to so many legitimate platform so that you can increase your streams of income online.
I am still looking for various ways to increase my streams of income on the internet.

Inflation is hammering the finances of many people and now many people are struggling during the current era, especially many people who were affected really badly by the pandemic.

Majority of legitimate sites I've worked with rarely take long to pay with the exception of one (onepoll); they always took a minimum of 28 days to credit my PayPal account and most times, I'd have forgotten about the payout request.

Inflation is hammering the finances of many people and now many people are struggling during the current era, especially many people who were affected really badly by the pandemic.
Inflation is a very big problem and I don't know what the government are doing about it.
It is the sole responsibility of the government to control the inflation rate.

Well there are times in a business once you are working for someone, there are times that his or her business might fail the owner and he might not be able to pay you fast.

I don't really care how long is going to take them to pay. The most important thing for me is that I will continue making money and request for payment most especially when the platform is legit.

Majority of legitimate sites I've worked with rarely take long to pay with the exception of one (onepoll); they always took a minimum of 28 days to credit my PayPal account and most times, I'd have forgotten about the payout request.

That's great! So can you please tell me more about Onepoll? What kind of application or website it is and how does it pay? Does it pay through PayPal only as of now?

Each money making websites have their own rules and regulation and thats why some takes long to pay their members , some have to check your posts before paying you and it takes time to be checking every members post .

As I used many websites which has some tasks to do, they would not pay you until 2 or 3 days, I think this is not a good policy, if someone did your task pay him right away.
Yes, I quite agree with you and I understand you. But sometimes it's not the fault of those website. They can encounter problem while trying to send the money. And some of them have many members that they need to pay. Sending of payment to members is not something you can do very fast.

Most of the delay in payment from the various earnings site, sometimes the payment are not delayed intentionally though it depends because some of the site will try to notify its members of any uncertainties.

Most of the delay in payment from the various earnings site, sometimes the payment are not delayed intentionally though it depends because some of the site will try to notify its members of any uncertainties.
Probably, sometimes it is not intentional but I think it is important and necessary that the website owner give situation report to the members so that they will not be worried about their apartment.

Depending some website you find yourself working with, but the ones I am working with doesn't waste time in paying, so for me I haven't worked in any website that stay long in paying.
Yes, I agree with you. I'm also working with website that pay immediately you withdraw your money. My point is that sometimes company can experience delay in paying their who want withdraw their money. The delay sometimes may be caused by network provider.

Yes, I agree with you. I'm also working with website that pay immediately you withdraw your money. My point is that sometimes company can experience delay in paying their who want withdraw their money. The delay sometimes may be caused by network provider.
Actually the delay in payment by some organisations or companies or even forums may not be intentional but due to poor networking errors but they try as much to do that when the issue is resolved.

Actually the delay in payment by some organisations or companies or even forums may not be intentional but due to poor networking errors but they try as much to do that when the issue is resolved.
It is true that payment are delayed my some website unintentionally.
But we must not forget that some website are doing it intentionally and would
regard the members as nothing.

it is very painful for you to have worked on the website and at the end of everything they did not pay you. What exactly is the reason for refusing to give you your payment?.
It's actually a bad experience. I don't know why some website owners refuse to pay people what they truly work for on time. It's bad. All the website I have worked for always pay on time.

It actually differs from site to site for me
And even on the same site, there are times that they pay me on time and at other moments, the payment gets delayed.
Buy generally the payment is due and the delay ends when I notify them of my pending Payment.

It's actually a bad experience. I don't know why some website owners refuse to pay people what they truly work for on time. It's bad. All the website I have worked for always pay on time.
I think sometime it may not be their fault but it is important and necessary that they communicate with the members so that people will be able to understand the reason for the delay.

The paying websites each has their rules and regulation concerning how they pay their workers or members , some paid immediately they get you payment request while some pay after checking your work .

The paying websites each has their rules and regulation concerning how they pay their workers or members , some paid immediately they get you payment request while some pay after checking your work .
This is actually very true. it is important and necessary you understand how a website pays their members before you venture into it. There are some websites I work on that does not take time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back