What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Well sometimes it depends on the site policies on the issue of payment and sometimes it's not intensional but due to some securities or networks issues which may delayed payment.

There are some sites that there payment guidelines are well spelt out and you would understand them but some other do give you a specific time but always have one excuse or the other when it comes to payment

I always try as much as possible to properly understand the payment policies of any website I want to work on. That way I will not be very much concerned about the payment especially if they are legitimate.

Actually not all earnings site that takes too long to.pay. sometimes the delayed in payment is due to networking errors or due to some kind of reasons that are very serious and needed to be attained to.
That could be true,because off all the sites that i have worked for i have not really have any issue of delayed payment,except for some very corgent reason,and it usually do not take musch time to resolve

There are definitely websites that do take long to make payments and I think that all these is just like a rule in their platform. There are some platforms that make payments everyday while there are some that have a particular date for it.

Most platform do not take long. They have a specific time they are willing to pay every withdrawal request on their platforms . That is why you just have to give them sometimes . As long as they are legit they will definitely pay on time.

I think that reliable platforms do not take a really long time to pay you. The fact of the matter is that there are many legitimate platforms out there that always pay on time. Bizdustry always pay on time.

Actually sometimes it takes alot of online site to settle or pay out it members sometimes its intensionoal based on how I observe but sometimes the site try to reason with its members of any uncovinency.

I think that reliable platforms do not take a really long time to pay you. The fact of the matter is that there are many legitimate platforms out there that always pay on time. Bizdustry always pay on time.
even if there is any delay in payment they will always try as much as possible to communicate with their members. That is how legitimate platforms I have worked on the internet does.

The sites I worked with is a proprietary firm and they pay you according to how much you earned .
It usually takes not greater 48 hours for them to process the payment.

The sites I worked with is a proprietary firm and they pay you according to how much you earned .
It usually takes not greater 48 hours for them to process the payment.
Is it a form of freelancing?.
I have actually not heard about such sites before but I'll be glad if you can go into details and explain how it actually works to make money online with them.

Is it a form of freelancing?.
I have actually not heard about such sites before but I'll be glad if you can go into details and explain how it actually works to make money online with them.
Proprietary firms entirely different from freelancing.
They are companies that offers financial Markets traders capital to traders large sums to money under some strict set of rules. The profit is splited and payed in which ever platform you wish to receive.

Proprietary firms entirely different from freelancing.
They are companies that offers financial Markets traders capital to traders large sums to money under some strict set of rules. The profit is splited and payed in which ever platform you wish to receive.
Wow, before you can be able to be accepted in such platforms you must be a very good professional with track record. I think it is a very good idea for those who are good in trading.

Actually there are some site that don't pay it members on time and there are such that do so it depends on there respective policies. based on experience, the site I have been working on, do pay in time on a normal basis and if any challenges, we are all notified.

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.
Sometimes it's not the fault of the platform if the payment is delayed. The problem can a times arise from the side of payment gateway. So, if you initiated a withdraw and the company does not pay you in time, it does not necessarily mean that the platform is at fault.

Wow, before you can be able to be accepted in such platforms you must be a very good professional with track record. I think it is a very good idea for those who are good in trading.
Yeah, definitely they vet your trading skills on a demo environment and if you are capable of reaching the profit and risk management target they would hand you are live account even up to $600k.

I always try as much as possible to properly understand the payment policies of any website I want to work on. That way I will not be very much concerned about the payment especially if they are legitimate.
getting to understand the various payment option been offered by some of this websites is very good so as not to get disapointed when you try to withdraw your money which is a very important factor.

getting to understand the various payment option been offered by some of this websites is very good so as not to get disapointed when you try to withdraw your money which is a very important factor.
Thanks to the recent developments in technology, there are alot of sites and companies that pay people faster and their rates of charges are quite palatable.

Yeah, definitely they vet your trading skills on a demo environment and if you are capable of reaching the profit and risk management target they would hand you are live account even up to $600k.
$600000 is actually a whole lot of money. But in that case how will they trust someone with such big amount of money even if the person is a very good professional? Wouldn't some people run away with it?.

Bi
Bizdustry is straight forward. That is one of the reasons I am very much interested in the platform. Any delay in withdrawal will be made known to you immediately. The director of operations is very trusted.

Thanks to the recent developments in technology, there are alot of sites and companies that pay people faster and their rates of charges are quite palatable.
Yeah, there are several payment options presently because of the advancement in technology. A lot of people even prefer to receive their money in cryptocurrencies currently because it is much better for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back