What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

All the ones that I have been a member for usually pay me almost instantly. I am happy that something like this is happening because I do not want to wait for a long time in order to receive the money I worked for.

Website owners are already aware that people consider nature of payment before deciding whether to participate or not. So they try as much as possible to pay on time without delays at all.

Actually sometimes it do takes much time to get paid by some site while some of the site pays thete members as soon as they can in othet for them to meet up with there needs.

The most important thing to me is that they should be at the end of the day. I am usually very proud of teams that are going to take out time to explain to you why payment is not going to come and expected date that you should receive it.

They do not take time to pay.

All the platforms I'm working on already have their stated day of payment and they usually also explain if there's going to be any delay at all.
Any legitimate platform will always give you good reasons if there is any delay in payment. Scam platforms will not even bother to give you any kind of information and the next thing they will do is to run away.

Platforms that are legitimate always would give you a valid reason why there is delay in payments, only scam platforms that would just leave you hanging there for a long time

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.
I also believe that there is no place that should have any business keeping your money with them for up to one week. I immediately begin to see it as a red flag if it happens

I know of most sites that they hardly pay their workers in time and whenever their workers get delay in payment, they always feel discouraged and try to source other sites that pay in time.

I always try as much as possible to properly understand the payment policies of any website I want to work on. That way I will not be very much concerned about the payment especially if they are legitimate.

Understanding the payment terms and making sure that you are comfortable with them is one of the most important aspects of working online, no matter where you work.

Understanding the payment terms and making sure that you are comfortable with them is one of the most important aspects of working online, no matter where you work.
Probably, people should always go through terms and conditions of any website before they start working. That way you can have better understanding of it and be able to make the right decisions.

Most of the sites I worked pay me on time. Sometimes they may be delayed but when there's, they'll notify me via email. Sometimes it's not the fault of the site when there's a delay. The delay may come from payment gateway.

Most of the sites I worked pay me on time. Sometimes they may be delayed but when there's, they'll notify me via email. Sometimes it's not the fault of the site when there's a delay. The delay may come from payment gateway.
I think it is very important a lot of people understand this. Sometimes the payment gateway will have an issue and your payment will be delay. Sometimes the admin may communicate the reason for delay.

Some times online payment do get delay and once it is delayed, the admin or incharge should try there best to apologize to it members for them to understand.

Some times online payment do get delay and once it is delayed, the admin or incharge should try there best to apologize to it members for them to understand.
It's happened to every website when payment is not coming on time definitely you need to apologise to your audience for such mistake,but sometime online payment gateway is always the issue

It's happened to every website when payment is not coming on time definitely you need to apologise to your audience for such mistake,but sometime online payment gateway is always the issue
Sorry.. which online payment gateway issue are you talking about? Please can you expantiate it for me to understand the gateway issue very well. Though I don't know much about it.

This very interesting, making the process of withdrawal very easy to clients and members would help the site grow at a very fast phase because alot don't want delay in their transactions.

I think that the process of withdrawing money should be made simple for many people. This is important because there are many people who may need money at the right time to pay bills.

Most sites that I work in pay quickly. It is just in few instances when a payout can take one week maximum. All the other longer periods I get notified by the admin explaining the reason for delayed payments.

It depends on the website that someone is earnings but in my own earnings site, it does not take too long time to get paid since they make it easier for me to reach minimum threshold within a month. However on earning app, I cash out every six days.

Most platforms don't really take long to pay me and I don't really have any problem if they have to take up to two weeks to pay . The most important thing is just the legitimacy . That is what gives me the confidence , that's all
I personally have not really have any issue with most of the sites that I have been engaged in,but the thing like you rightly said is to be able to know that the site is a legitimate one,and that would be ok.

It depends on the website that someone is earnings but in my own earnings site, it does not take too long time to get paid since they make it easier for me to reach minimum threshold within a month. However on earning app, I cash out every six days.
Can you recommend some of the apps that pays you every six days, so that I can check them out and see if it is something I can do as well to add to my other sources of income.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back