What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

It depends on the rules and regulations of each earning websites , some of them check your work on daily basis which gives the the opportunity of paying early while some will just have to start checking immediately you requested for withdrawal which might take them few days before paying up.

$600000 is actually a whole lot of money. But in that case how will they trust someone with such big amount of money even if the person is a very good professional? Wouldn't some people run away with it?.
Not at all, They are entirely in control of the account. They would only give you the login details so that you trade for them, but then deposits and withdrawal is totally controlled by them.

There is no doubt that there are some site online that takes a little long time before it pays it members while there are such that don't takes long to pay and even if there is delay in payment, the members will be notified.

I usually hate it whenever I am not been paid money on them especially when the money is right there. I might understand if there are some small issues along the way which is perfectly okay to encounter.

Yeah, there are several payment options presently because of the advancement in technology. A lot of people even prefer to receive their money in cryptocurrencies currently because it is much better for them.
There is not Bank charges and the platform is palatable if you are saving money in a bull market.
But at the moment it is not advisable to save money via cryptocurrencies

Not at all, They are entirely in control of the account. They would only give you the login details so that you trade for them, but then deposits and withdrawal is totally controlled by them.
Wow, I think I like this kind of opportunity. Maybe they will not allow you to use the account again if you are not making enough profit for them. It is good for traders who do not have money to start.

It depends on the rules and regulations of each earning websites , some of them check your work on daily basis which gives the the opportunity of paying early while some will just have to start checking immediately you requested for withdrawal which might take them few days before paying up.
I think you've got that right. That's basically how most websites do before they consider a payout and it's very much like posting forums, they would have your account examined before granting your payment request.

Wow, I think I like this kind of opportunity. Maybe they will not allow you to use the account again if you are not making enough profit for them. It is good for traders who do not have money to start.
I know alot of traders that obtained their capital by trading for such firms
10% of $600k is $60k and with that profit you could start up your account and it grow there.

Some sites handle payments once a month means even reach threashold on 5 september you have to wait until october as they handle payment once a month, request payment by support ticket will be declined too.
The site I am working are really paying me very fast, there's no delay in there payment system. The donation pathways are cautioned too to be paying as fast as possible.

Actually it depends sometimes simply because the site of which I have been earning from, don't takes much long to pay it members but there are some site that takes more than expected to pay.

The site I am working are really paying me very fast, there's no delay in there payment system. The donation pathways are cautioned too to be paying as fast as possible.
Not all websites are offering donation feature and needs to pass by regular payment request in order to get paid. This is the reality. Some of them offers such a feature between users.

Most site takes too long to pay much a time payment is within the range of 24 to 48 hours while some sites pays within the period of request. In some sites before you can be able get payment you most purchase special VIP packs.

Reliable sites are more likely to pay you quite quickly. Normally a reliable website must not take more than one week to pay you. Timely payments is a really great gesture.

I know alot of traders that obtained their capital by trading for such firms
10% of $600k is $60k and with that profit you could start up your account and it grow there.
Probably, if I see such opportunity i will try as much as possible to learn Forex trading properly even if it will take me some years. The money is actually huge.

They do not take time to pay.

All the platforms I'm working on already have their stated day of payment and they usually also explain if there's going to be any delay at all.

They do not take time to pay.

All the platforms I'm working on already have their stated day of payment and they usually also explain if there's going to be any delay at all.
This very interesting, making the process of withdrawal very easy to clients and members would help the site grow at a very fast phase because alot don't want delay in their transactions.

This very interesting, making the process of withdrawal very easy to clients and members would help the site grow at a very fast phase because alot don't want delay in their transactions.
Yes.

No right thinking individual would be happy working for a platform that is not having guaranteed payment at all.

There are a lot of things to consider.

Actually there are some site that do takes too long to pay it members based on there policy while there are those that don't. though sometimes the delay in payment is due to networking issues which some platforms fo notify it members.

Actually there are some site that do takes too long to pay it members based on there policy while there are those that don't. though sometimes the delay in payment is due to networking issues which some platforms fo notify it members.
Having a proper communication with the customers when there is going to be a delay is a form of good customer service and it would ensure that the customer's stick with you despite the inevitable challenges.

Yes.

No right thinking individual would be happy working for a platform that is not having guaranteed payment at all.

There are a lot of things to consider.
But what if they have delay but then their transactional cost is a bit favourable, I believe that some would compromise speed for low transactional cost in some cases .

For me I don't really like any website that takes a long time before paying it's members,I don't like those kinds of platforms, I'm very lucky my withdrawal is not delayed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back