What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

That is exactly what so many people do and they will not be able to make anything reasonable online. If you have knowledge you need to apply the knowledge you have gotten to succeed on the internet.
Without the application of the knowledge is a complete waste of your time and efforts as well, and also I recommend you get yourself a mentor that can assist you and show you the way.

Most site takes too long to pay much a time payment is within the range of 24 to 48 hours while some sites pays within the period of request. In some sites before you can be able get payment you most purchase special VIP packs.

Without the application of the knowledge is a complete waste of your time and efforts as well, and also I recommend you get yourself a mentor that can assist you and show you the way.
mentorship is very important if you want to succeed online but not everyone can be able to afford it. Having a mentor is very good because it can facilitate you to make money online.

mentorship is very important if you want to succeed online but not everyone can be able to afford it. Having a mentor is very good because it can facilitate you to make money online.
If I had a mentor when I started working online, I would have gone really far but I don't regret my experience in entirety because I am a strong believer that Evey thing we face on life happens for a purpose

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
As the saying goes, "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER" I can testify that upon all the online Platforms that I've used, including this platform, I have never experienced longer transaction process. It takes less than a couple of days.

If I have known this or saw a mentor that was willing to tutor me when I started my online journey, I would have not been where I am today, I would have gone really far in my endeavors.

If I had a mentor when I started working online, I would have gone really far but I don't regret my experience in entirety because I am a strong believer that Evey thing we face on life happens for a purpose
Probably, having a mentor is very good and important and the major thing is that you will not go through the stress of searching for things that works because you already have someone who has experienced that and will be ready to take you on the journey.

Actually it depends on what platform you worked on. forums and some of the investment platforms, don't take long to pay and even if it doesn't, it may be as a result of some technical issues which you will be notified.

I think this depends on the kind of websites,we have some platforms that takes a lot of time before they can pay there members, I don't really like those kinds of platforms.

I think this depends on the kind of websites,we have some platforms that takes a lot of time before they can pay there members, I don't really like those kinds of platforms.
Yeah, but if you have been receiving money from such websites before then you don't need to bother yourself. I have worked on some platforms that actually took a lot of time to pay me but I wasn't really worried because I know they are legitimate.

I don't waste my time on any websites that fails to pay me swiftly. Once I discovered that I'm not being paid on time for my work I just forget about that website and move on to the next.

It deoends on the money making websites you are working on, some prefer paying immediately you requested a pay out while it takes some sites at least a week to process your withdrawal .

Actually it depends on what platform you worked on. forums and some of the investment platforms, don't take long to pay and even if it doesn't, it may be as a result of some technical issues which you will be notified.
When an investment site takes long to pay you, then that is a big red flag and you should avoid such site if you finally get back your capital from them as they are on the verge of closing

I have noticed that many sites I have used in the past tend to pay me monthly rather than over the course of weeks and weeks on end. I steer clear of anywhere that doesn't have a monthly payout policy. I know some sites do pay out on the 1st and the 15th of the month but there are not many that do that. Any site that either doesn't state how often they pay you or is very reluctant to pay you I stay well away from.

I don't waste my time on any websites that fails to pay me swiftly. Once I discovered that I'm not being paid on time for my work I just forget about that website and move on to the next.
Early payment is always important and necessary for you to be interested in a new website. but sometimes a platform that pays really may delay their payment because of some problems and I think that should be understandable.

Actually early payment is very important to the workers or members of a particular site to be able to meet up to their demand in time though sometimes the expectation is not meet up with due to some reasons by the site management. sometimes it may be as a result of some issues which needed to be resolved first and not intensional.

A very good number of the sites that I am working are actually very good at professional especially when it comes to payments. I do not like somebody holding my payment for a long time no matter what.

Actually early payment is very important to the workers or members of a particular site to be able to meet up to their demand in time though sometimes the expectation is not meet up with due to some reasons by the site management. sometimes it may be as a result of some issues which needed to be resolved first and not intensional.
Paying early is a very huge source of motivation to the workers and people on your platform as it shows them you are legit and this would make them put in so much effort as well

A very good number of the sites that I am working are actually very good at professional especially when it comes to payments. I do not like somebody holding my payment for a long time no matter what.
The ability of a website to pay very early is very important and necessary. That it will bring a lot of trust from the members and if any day there is a delay in payment the members will not even be worried.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back