What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Most platforms online takes a lot of time before they can pay you, I don't really like any platform that will delay my payment, we have some platforms that takes day's before they can pay you.

Most platforms online takes a lot of time before they can pay you, I don't really like any platform that will delay my payment, we have some platforms that takes day's before they can pay you.
The thing is that nobody likes delay in payment. But sometimes the platform or the owner of the platform may be facing some problems. But I think in that scenario they should let the members know.

The thing is that nobody likes delay in payment. But sometimes the platform or the owner of the platform may be facing some problems. But I think in that scenario they should let the members know.
That's true, I thought I was the only one that don't like this, I have decided not to work for any plartform that will not pay me on time, we have a lot of them.

this is one of the reasons i stopped working with cpagrip, they usually pay you every 30 days, that is you have to wait for 30 days before you are eligible to withdraw from the platform.

That's true, I thought I was the only one that don't like this, I have decided not to work for any plartform that will not pay me on time, we have a lot of them.
Of course a lot of people like to work and platforms that will give them the opportunity to make good amount of money for themselves. There is no need for you to waste your time online.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
It's not actually that all that sites takes too long to pay. Some of the sites pay within week or some of the sites pay within one month even though you reach your maximum amount. It depends on the website owner

Of course a lot of people like to work and platforms that will give them the opportunity to make good amount of money for themselves. There is no need for you to waste your time online.
That's true, if earning money online is easy I believe most of us here must have been rich by now, earning money online is not that easy it only takes a strong individual to do that.

In terms of the time required for them to pay it does not really matter to me as long as the platform is a trusted platform they will definitely pay . It is left for me to place my withdrawal on time so as to expect it when I will need it.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
I guess this may vary from site to site, their payment process and the staff members involvef in it. It had worked for few sites where I got instant payment while there were other site where I had to wait for 7-10 days in order to recieve money. Sometimes even after 7-10 days when money didn't show up I had to write them a mail and they paid me after that. So, based on my experience the process of payment in different online site may vary a lot depending upon multiple reasons.

On a personal basis I have not had a bad experience where the work I did online would be delayed more than the stipulated time and period of payment,the site I have worked for have been prompt in the payment of my earnings to my account.

Most of the online websites pay very lately and that is not good thing and some of good website are paying within wake or per day that is very good think. Because I online workers are earning too much low that's why they need on daily basis.

It's is true that most online site's that pays do take long time to pay,some hours while some even day's. Never the less ,there are some that pays instantly at wothrawal request.

having a site that gives you liberty to withdraw your earning when you reach a particular threshold is worth investing your time on, and not those that tells you they only payout once in a month.

Some websites only process payments once a month, so if you meet the threshold on September 5th, you'll have to wait until October. If you try to submit a payment request via a support ticket, it will also be rejected.

That's true, if earning money online is easy I believe most of us here must have been rich by now, earning money online is not that easy it only takes a strong individual to do that.
The truth is that not everybody will succeed on the internet. that is also how it is in offline because not everyone succeed in any business they are doing. It is important to find out what people are doing to be successful and also apply the same strategy.

The truth is that not everybody will succeed on the internet. that is also how it is in offline because not everyone succeed in any business they are doing. It is important to find out what people are doing to be successful and also apply the same strategy.
You have said it all, not all people make money on the internet, sometimes you might even have the knowledge but still you can't earn money, that's just the truth.

Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of site you are operating with. loke the survey or paid to get post most often don't takes much time under normal circumstances and they notify it members of any uncertainties.

Most of the platform I am working with does not take long to pay , but most importantly the legitimacy of the platform is what concerns me and not how long they will take to pay my money. . I'll completely trust a platform like bizdustry because they will definitely pay no matter how long.

You have said it all, not all people make money on the internet, sometimes you might even have the knowledge but still you can't earn money, that's just the truth.
Sometimes your mindset can determine if you'll be successful or not even if you have the knowledge. Sometimes some people have knowledge without taking the necessary action.

Sometimes your mindset can determine if you'll be successful or not even if you have the knowledge. Sometimes some people have knowledge without taking the necessary action.
having the knowledge and resources without taking the necessary action would result in futility, as nothing works unless you make it work, knowledge is never enough but applied knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back