What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Each and every kind of online cash earning site has its own policies, but I think that some times the admins of certain kind of sites send cash when they have time and they do not usually wait for a specific time.
Probably, If you are working on freelancing platforms or affiliate marketing platforms they have specific days in which they pay their members. But in forums, there is no specific day.

I advis my friends to steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for

I advis my friends to steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for
there are many legitimate websites I know that pays people every single month. They have specific date for paying you and of course they are very legitimate and popular. so it is not every website that takes months or weeks is scam. Some scam platforms pay on daily basis and after sometime they will run away.

Delay in payment sometimes is not the fault of the platform. The problem sometimes is from payment processing company. They don't just send payment anyhow. Before they can send payment, they have to process it. And after sending sometimes, the recipient bank may have problem in their ends.

Delay in payment sometimes is not the fault of the platform. The problem sometimes is from payment processing company. They don't just send payment anyhow. Before they can send payment, they have to process it. And after sending sometimes, the recipient bank may have problem in their ends.
if you are receiving payment from a reputable company the payment processors does not have the right to hold the payment. That is why cryptocurrency is much better.

Each and every kind of online cash earning site has its own policies, but I think that some times the admins of certain kind of sites send cash when they have time and they do not usually wait for a specific time.
It is understandable that most of the website has their terms and conditions and it must have been stated in the rules and regulation of a site when payment will be sent to its members, but most of the website owners are not following the rules.

It is understandable that most of the website has their terms and conditions and it must have been stated in the rules and regulation of a site when payment will be sent to its members, but most of the website owners are not following the rules.
That is actually very true. In some of the platforms their owners does not follow their own rules and regulation. I think it is in their best interest to always follow rules and communicate things to their members.

Week I am a kind of person who take early payment as a priority and very serious and that is why I always do research about any website to ensure that they are going to pay at the time in which they promise and don't delay

That is actually very true. In some of the platforms their owners does not follow their own rules and regulation. I think it is in their best interest to always follow rules and communicate things to their members.
The owner of such website should understand that the members of the forum would understand if there's going to be a delay in payment and communications are sent appropriately.

The owner of such website should understand that the members of the forum would understand if there's going to be a delay in payment and communications are sent appropriately.

I also believe that the pay rates of the sites should increase by the passage of time. This is because inflation is growing and if I were the owner of any money making sites, I would have increased the pay rates for sure.

it is always important and necessary to communicate any issues with your members so that they will understand. That way they will trust the platform and the admin of the platform.

I also believe that the pay rates of the sites should increase by the passage of time. This is because inflation is growing and if I were the owner of any money making sites, I would have increased the pay rates for sure.
It is a very important debate that must be done because the rate should be increased so as to encourage members to keep posting here. It is even better here because some of the forums are paying lesser amount per post.

It is a very important debate that must be done because the rate should be increased so as to encourage members to keep posting here. It is even better here because some of the forums are paying lesser amount per post.
I think the amount of money they make is one of the things that determines the amount of money they are going to pay their members. Some forums make a lot of money and their pay is very high

I think the amount of money they make is one of the things that determines the amount of money they are going to pay their members. Some forums make a lot of money and their pay is very high
You are absolutely correct, but it is the responsibilities of the forum or website owner to beefup their activities in order to improve the forum and make more money. It is really possible to do such because there forums paying very high amount.

You are absolutely correct, but it is the responsibilities of the forum or website owner to beefup their activities in order to improve the forum and make more money. It is really possible to do such because there forums paying very high amount.
Yeah, as a forum owner you need to try as much as possible to create many ways in which you can use to make money so that you will be able to pay your members well. You are right on this.

I have a suggestion for the website or forums that are not paying quite well. I believe that promotion is very necessary in this situation . It is obligatory that they should embark on robust marketing campaign so that there would be traffic generated organically for more income on the platform.

I have a suggestion for the website or forums that are not paying quite well. I believe that promotion is very necessary in this situation . It is obligatory that they should embark on robust marketing campaign so that there would be traffic generated organically for more income on the platform.
It is crystal clear that most of the websites are paying according to the amount of money they make from the website. Some websites are paying quite high because they are making huge amount of money from their websites . It will be very necessary for the website that wished to pay high amount of money to their members to embark on robust marketing campaign.

It is crystal clear that most of the websites are paying according to the amount of money they make from the website. Some websites are paying quite high because they are making huge amount of money from their websites . It will be very necessary for the website that wished to pay high amount of money to their members to embark on robust marketing campaign.
I concur to your assertion because it is exactly how things work in all organisations . It is not peculiar to only online money making platforms. The amount of money garnered from a website or a company will dictate the amount to pay the employees.

The admin has the final say about how and when to pay their members working for them , sometimes they need to make the neccesary checkings on you work before you are paid .
i totally agree with you about the admin deciding when to pay out because they would need to do some checking but also it should be time bound as not to violate the right of the users as well in some scenarios.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
The money-making platfroms I have encountered have not taken a long period of time to provide remuneration. Even if that period happens to be prolonged in the future, I am more concerned about its legitimacy

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back