What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Inflation is a very big problem and I don't know what the government are doing about it.
It is the sole responsibility of the government to control the inflation rate.
Yes you are right because inflation is one of the biggest reason of destruction of economic or our business loss. Government should immediately take an action about this to feed better every human.

Yes most of the site's I am working on doesn't pay on time ,it takes long but not too long to pay and that's not intentional it's because of unstable and uncontrolled rate of inflation

Scam platforms don't even think of communicating to their members the reason for delayed payment. what they usually do is to come up with some flimsy stories and later run away with all the money.
True, that's their tactics. They'll allow you to reach minimum withdrawal limit. When you applied for withdrawal, they will not say anything. It's only when you started complain that they'll come out with filmsy excuse before they'll close down the site.

True, that's their tactics. They'll allow you to reach minimum withdrawal limit. When you applied for withdrawal, they will not say anything. It's only when you started complain that they'll come out with filmsy excuse before they'll close down the site.
That is why it is always important you are avoiding such platforms. You can check out a video on YouTube by Jude Bela that explains so many Ponzi schemes and their modus operandi.

I always make sure I check the minimum amount that cam be withdrawn, how long it will take me to get it and if there are conditions attached to that.

When you work online for a while, you can easily detect such issues and hence, you need not waste time on some sites.

The best way to make good money online though is to get a high paying skill. This way, you don't have to deal with scams.

A lot of the websites that I have actually interacted with did not take so much to pay me and I always like that payment should take nothing more than 3 days if it is being requested.

It's quite unpredictable to tell exactly when online site can pay. sometimes the delay in payment is due to some uncertainties which most of them get their members notify.

There are so many sites that I don't like there method of payment, either they pay you through PayPal which is not convenient for me or the process to get your money would be very long

I always make sure I check the minimum amount that cam be withdrawn, how long it will take me to get it and if there are conditions attached to that.

When you work online for a while, you can easily detect such issues and hence, you need not waste time on some sites.

The best way to make good money online though is to get a high paying skill. This way, you don't have to deal with scams.
Yeah, acquiring high paying skills is the best way to make money on the internet. There are so many of them like Blogging, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, affiliate marketing and so many others.

The only aspect of the payment method that surprises me is that, even if the payment is going to be delayed, they wouldn't send you any communication to let you know what is happening. I have no idea why they are using us.

I beleive that almost all the website online have their specify time which someone can get paid well that is not really the issue the issue is that if you are working on a website all you need is send them a private message if your payment is been delayed or open a ticket.
I have never encounter such scenerio

Most of the earning site most especially the post to get paid site, don't really takes too much time to pay after making your payments request and any delay, you will be notified of it.

The only aspect of the payment method that surprises me is that, even if the payment is going to be delayed, they wouldn't send you any communication to let you know what is happening. I have no idea why they are using us.
It is always very important or necessary for platforms to send notifications to their members if there is going to be any delay in payment so that they will not be worried.
It is always very important or necessary for platforms to send notifications to their members if there is going to be any delay in payment so that they will not be worried.

I have been working online for sometime now and I think that most of the website which am working with really have time which they can pay you I beleive that you will need to wait till that specify time they never dim me the opportunity to withdraw before

I have been working online for sometime now and I think that most of the website which am working with really have time which they can pay you I beleive that you will need to wait till that specify time they never dim me the opportunity to withdraw before
if you're working on a platform and they have been paying you consistently then you actually need to exercise some level of patience if your payment is delayed. I think the reason should be communicated by the admin.

Sorry to say this what I know is that if you really been working online for some time now there is a time when the owner of the website will run out of fund in his payment processor and this will delay payment so you need to excercise patience you dont just have to see it as taking too long some admin do post an update for that

yes, such scenarios usually plays out some time as no one is perfect but some platforms owners are dubious and some times it is just part of there trick and a way to look for an exist from the business.

yes, such scenarios usually plays out some time as no one is perfect but some platforms owners are dubious and some times it is just part of there trick and a way to look for an exist from the business.
those kind of tricks are usually carried out by Ponzi schemes. Whenever there is a delay in payment you will know that they want to run away from the business and also with people's money.

it is always important and necessary to communicate any issues with your members so that they will understand. That way they will trust the platform and the admin of the platform.

I think that communication is quite important. You must communicate such kind of issues always and you must also communicate with the admin of the site as well in case you need assistance.

I think that communication is quite important. You must communicate such kind of issues always and you must also communicate with the admin of the site as well in case you need assistance.
whenever there is a an effective communication in a platform there will always be trust. The members will never panic because the admin will always be explaining things to them.
whenever there is a an effective communication in a platform there will always be trust. The members will never panic because the admin will always be explaining things to them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back