What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

I do not think that reliable websites delay payments. Great and reliable websites like Bizdustry always pay on time and I have had never had any kind of issues receiving my payments.
sometimes there maybe delay in payment but it is always very important that the admin communicate to people what the problem is. That is what great websites does.

sometimes there maybe delay in payment but it is always very important that the admin communicate to people what the problem is. That is what great websites does.
Even if there is going to be a delay in payment , the owner of website should try as much as possible to communicate to members so that the members will be aware of what is really going on.

average once every 30 days or once a month.
Some people will do it twice a month.
Since not all websites function the same way, it actually relies on the kind of site you work with or on.

average once every 30 days or once a month.
Some people will do it twice a month.
Since not all websites function the same way, it actually relies on the kind of site you work with or on.
It is totally true some of them have it in the rules of regulation to send payment once in a month
Some of the website do not stipulate that and most of those website would be at anytime.

Sometimes I think the admin may decide to do that because he may have other things he or she is doing offline. but sometimes they reverse will actually be the case.
Well it can be true like that but me is preferable that such admin should notify his members on a specific day of payment and he should not delay such payment once they be reach.

Bizdustry is my first forum where they pay our payout instantly. It does not take much more time as like other platforms that I heard a few sites pay on a monthly basis.
Bizdustry is one of the best site I have seen so far which gives us room to earn a minimum of 1 Dollar on a regular basis and one can withdraw a minimum of 1 dollar anytime he wishes

Even if there is going to be a delay in payment , the owner of website should try as much as possible to communicate to members so that the members will be aware of what is really going on.
That is exactly what I am saying. if there is any delay in payment I should be communicated appropriately to the members so that they will understand and not look the platform as a scam.

That is exactly what I am saying. if there is any delay in payment I should be communicated appropriately to the members so that they will understand and not look the platform as a scam.
Communication should be made even if there's going to be a delay in payment but most of the online platforms will never do that and it is really bad and it can even result in a psychological effect on the part of the freelancers.

the legit websites usually take between 2-7 business days to approve or reject your payment. and some sites pay only at the end of the begging of every month. it depends on the policy of the company or the site that you work for.

the legit websites usually take between 2-7 business days to approve or reject your payment. and some sites pay only at the end of the begging of every month. it depends on the policy of the company or the site that you work for.
Most of the website promised to send payment within two to three working days but the reverse is what we've always been experiencing, which is really bad. Message should be put across even if there's going to be a delay in payment.

Most of the website promised to send payment within two to three working days but the reverse is what we've always been experiencing, which is really bad. Message should be put across even if there's going to be a delay in payment.
the most terrible situation I live in for 2 years, I claimed 30$ on Remotetasks website, and at the end of the month, I applied for a withdrawal. It took me 15 business days to receive the money.
I was really stressed because of the delay.

the most terrible situation I live in for 2 years, I claimed 30$ on Remotetasks website, and at the end of the month, I applied for a withdrawal. It took me 15 business days to receive the money.
I was really stressed because of the delay.
That is indeed a pathetic situation and that is exactly what most of the website does. They will not send communication to the affected members. What the website owners failed to understand is that most member's livelihood depend on the money they received on their platforms.

Communication should be made even if there's going to be a delay in payment but most of the online platforms will never do that and it is really bad and it can even result in a psychological effect on the part of the freelancers.
That is very true. it may affect your psychological if after working on a particular website are you will not be able to get your money for a very long time. But communicating the issue is very important

I think sometime it may not be their fault but it is important and necessary that they communicate with the members so that people will be able to understand the reason for the delay.
Yes, if there's any delay, they ought to communicate with the concerned members so they understand. But some platform don't value communication with their members and that explains why some platform are regarded as scam even though they're legit.

Yes, if there's any delay, they ought to communicate with the concerned members so they understand. But some platform don't value communication with their members and that explains why some platform are regarded as scam even though they're legit.
Scam platforms don't even think of communicating to their members the reason for delayed payment. what they usually do is to come up with some flimsy stories and later run away with all the money.

Scam platforms don't even think of communicating to their members the reason for delayed payment. what they usually do is to come up with some flimsy stories and later run away with all the money.
It is not only done by scam website but the legitimate ones also engage in this kind of stuff's.
It is what must be avoided as much as possible by every site owners.

It is not only done by scam website but the legitimate ones also engage in this kind of stuff's.
It is what must be avoided as much as possible by every site owners.
I think it depends on the forum owner but in my own perspective, it is important to communicate. it helps to give the members some sense of belonging which actually makes a lot of sense.

It is better for the website owners to send payment quickly because none of them is left out . Almost all the platforms delay payment and they should try as much as possible to improve on this because most of the members are depending on it.

Yes, a reliable website makes sure that all of their members get paid at the right time and I personally also like to work on such kind of sites as well. Bizdustry always pays on time.

Yes, a reliable website makes sure that all of their members get paid at the right time and I personally also like to work on such kind of sites as well. Bizdustry always pays on time.
when I want to work on a particular platform one of the things I look at is their payment method and of course proofs of payment. When I confirm these things I don't have to worry again because I know they will surely pay.

I think that most of the online earning site are fund of delaying payment. That does not translate to them no paying at all but most of them would ensure that you Waite for not less than one week before receiving payment.

Each and every kind of online cash earning site has its own policies, but I think that some times the admins of certain kind of sites send cash when they have time and they do not usually wait for a specific time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back