What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

Well I some how agree to that, but some forums purposely do that in order for them not to make mistakes or even not to have much tasks on there desk when withdrawal request is much.
Sometimes I think the admin may decide to do that because he may have other things he or she is doing offline. but sometimes they reverse will actually be the case.

The admin has the final say about how and when to pay their members working for them , sometimes they need to make the neccesary checkings on you work before you are paid .
That is actually very true but sometimes the admin can decide to pay other days. I think he is a very busy person because he has other forums he's running. So it's all about being chanced

The admin has the final say about how and when to pay their members working for them , sometimes they need to make the neccesary checkings on you work before you are paid .
I think it is always important and necessary that the communicate any issue with the members concerning the payment. That will probably make them understand.

I think it is always important and necessary that the communicate any issue with the members concerning the payment. That will probably make them understand.
I'm quite sure that most of the members would understand if there is going to be a delay in payment and it is communicated, but most of the website owners would not send any communication to members at all.

I'm quite sure that most of the members would understand if there is going to be a delay in payment and it is communicated, but most of the website owners would not send any communication to members at all.
That is actually very bad. Communicating with members is always very important because it will make them to understand. Being mute will make people who are working on your website to think you are a scammer.

That is actually very bad. Communicating with members is always very important because it will make them to understand. Being mute will make people who are working on your website to think you are a scammer.
Communication is a very important aspect of a business and it must be taken very seriously and this is exactly what most of the business or site owners are not considering , which is not really good.

Well I some how agree to that, but some forums purposely do that in order for them not to make mistakes or even not to have much tasks on there desk when withdrawal request is much.
It could be a deliberate effort from some forums owners and it may be as a result of some circumstances but why must it be all the time , it should be done occasionally if there will be need to not send payment on time.

Communication is a very important aspect of a business and it must be taken very seriously and this is exactly what most of the business or site owners are not considering , which is not really good.
Any website that the admin is always very open to the members and communicate any issue, then the members do not have to worry because there will be some level of trust.

Any website that the admin is always very open to the members and communicate any issue, then the members do not have to worry because there will be some level of trust.
It is a must for the owners of the website to communicate with members if there is any development.
It is degrading if the owners of the website does not take any members as serious because we are all Partners in business

It depends on the website in some websites pay instantly some of them do payments once a month on a specific day if you wait a lot of time that means it was a scam

It depends on the website in some websites pay instantly some of them do payments once a month on a specific day if you wait a lot of time that means it was a scam
It is true that some of the website pays instantly but they are very limited the ones that delays payment outnumbered the website that are paying very quickly and promptly.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
Some of the sites on we work online do take a while to pay, and this is a slight inconvenience, if I am being honest. However, the legitimacy and authenticity of the website is more essential because that determines whether the platform will pay out eventually, regardless of the time it takes.

It is a must for the owners of the website to communicate with members if there is any development.
It is degrading if the owners of the website does not take any members as serious because we are all Partners in business
Definitely, everyone is actually benefitting from the program that is why it is important to communicate with the members. I like what the owner of bizdustry does.

Personally I can say many site, takes them too long to pay it members these is because there are some site that I have been working with and they pay immediately at schedule time.

Personally I can say many site, takes them too long to pay it members these is because there are some site that I have been working with and they pay immediately at schedule time.
How long some websites takes to pay depends on their payment system and sometimes how chanced the admin is. There are some website owners that do not have much time and they try as much as possible to pay at their leisure time.

It is true that payment are delayed my some website unintentionally.
But we must not forget that some website are doing it intentionally and would
regard the members as nothing.

I do not think that reliable websites delay payments. Great and reliable websites like Bizdustry always pay on time and I have had never had any kind of issues receiving my payments.

I do not think that reliable websites delay payments. Great and reliable websites like Bizdustry always pay on time and I have had never had any kind of issues receiving my payments.
It is better for the website owners to send payment quickly because none of them is left out . Almost all the platforms delay payment and they should try as much as possible to improve on this because most of the members are depending on it.

Most online platforms I've worked with always kept to their terms for payment. Unless when there is network failure which causes delay in payment sometimes.

Most online platforms I've worked with always kept to their terms for payment. Unless when there is network failure which causes delay in payment sometimes.
I'm so surprised that so many people are not willing to let the cat out of the bag because most of these online platforms we are making money from delay payment and it is the fact. They will eventually pay but they often delay payment.

Well I can't really tell. sometimes ago I try to make enquiries from the some site management but they reply back as it's not intentional that sometimes people experience delay in payment sometimes is due to technical issues.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back