What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

I haven't experienced anything like this since I started this online business, but I'm very sure that there are other online business who tends to take time before approving withdrawals.

I haven't experienced anything like this since I started this online business, but I'm very sure that there are other online business who tends to take time before approving withdrawals.
There are websites you will work on and they only permit you to make withdrawals once in a month. I also work on a platform like that but I actually I am always very patient as long as it is legitimate.

There are websites you will work on and they only permit you to make withdrawals once in a month. I also work on a platform like that but I actually I am always very patient as long as it is legitimate.
Wow in as much as the site is legit and pays after everything I don't think it should be a problem, but which site is that, can you share more about it to me.

I have worked with another forum and my experience was quite frustrating. It took them almost 48 hours for me to receive my payment.
I actually decided to quit posting there

I have worked with another forum and my experience was quite frustrating. It took them almost 48 hours for me to receive my payment.
I actually decided to quit posting there
If a website paid you after 48 hours, it is really awesome to receive payment under 48 hours because it is very fast . can you share the name of the website ? because there are so many websites that will pay you after 1 week of requesting for payment.

Wow in as much as the site is legit and pays after everything I don't think it should be a problem, but which site is that, can you share more about it to me.
Beermoneyforum is one of the websites I have worked on that pays once in every month. Sometimes they can pay 2 times depending on how the admin wants it.

Beermoneyforum is one of the websites I have worked on that pays once in every month. Sometimes they can pay 2 times depending on how the admin wants it.
Beermoneyforum have it in their rules to dispense payment 25th of every month but you can also get paid two to three times in a month depending on how you request for withdrawal.

One of the things that I definitely do not like about my website is delaying of payment. I want my payments to be sent to my account at least 3 days after I have requested.

The paying websites each has their rules and regulation concerning how they pay their workers or members , some paid immediately they get you payment request while some pay after checking your work .
It is true that most of the website has the rules and regulations and the time frame at which payment will be sent to members but it is rather unfortunate that most of these websites aren't following the rules and regulations.

Yes I remember the forum, that's how they set everything, it depends on the admin sometimes, but I'm not sure if beer forum is still working as before or not.

Yes I remember the forum, that's how they set everything, it depends on the admin sometimes, but I'm not sure if beer forum is still working as before or not.
That would be quite frustrating to anyone that has a demanding financial need.
I think making bit weekly would be better for the forum members thats why I love bizdustry.

A lot of things is going to be dependent on the person who owns the site because there are some that can be able to pay you in as little as three days while some like to waste time.

I think making bit weekly would be better for the forum members thats why I love bizdustry.
Yes for sure the bizdustry platform has made Everything simple in the sense that once you do your daily task without any mistake, you will earn from it, bizdustry is actually the best.

Beermoneyforum have it in their rules to dispense payment 25th of every month but you can also get paid two to three times in a month depending on how you request for withdrawal.
That is actually very true but sometimes the admin can decide to pay other days. I think he is a very busy person because he has other forums he's running. So it's all about being chanced.

Yes, bizdustry is quite organized and their system is strategically arranged.
All you need to do is to contact an exchanger and the money would be in you account/wallet.

Actually there are a lot of sites that usually takes about 5 to 6 working days before they pay there members or customers because of the numbers of people they do attent to everyday.

Actually there are a lot of sites that usually takes about 5 to 6 working days before they pay there members or customers because of the numbers of people they do attent to everyday.
It is correct that some will take even more than one week before sending payment and it is a very common attitude from all of them most especially from paid to post forums.

It is correct that some will take even more than one week before sending payment and it is a very common attitude from all of them most especially from paid to post forums.
Yeah.. I really observe that from a post to pay forums called beermoneyforum and also bmf.io, they do usually pay one after 5 to 6 days of requesting for payment. That is why one should also know all this ahead of time.

Probably, I think the number of users usually determine the amount of time it will take for them to pay their users. Platforms that does not have a lot of users usually pay early.

Probably, I think the number of users usually determine the amount of time it will take for them to pay their users. Platforms that does not have a lot of users usually pay early.
Well I some how agree to that, but some forums purposely do that in order for them not to make mistakes or even not to have much tasks on there desk when withdrawal request is much.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back